Is it true narayan has children or not?please mention their names if it was true.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I havnt read about narayan having children from lakshmi, except their avatar on earth.Some claims that narayan has two daughters from lakshmi.
Is it true narayan has children or not?please mention their names if it was true.
@Riti
firstly,when i curiosly opened my thread,i thought that u were giving an answer to my question,instead of such guidelines or instructions.😆
I don't know DKDMD show ayyappa track because ayyapa story was derived or originated from Kerala State or locality ...😃
Guys...did ayyappa is mentioned in any of puraanas.?😕
I don't know DKDMD show ayyappa track because ayyapa story was derived or originated from Kerala State or locality ...😃
Guys...did ayyappa is mentioned in any of puraanas.?😕
I havnt read about narayan having children from lakshmi, except their avatar on earth.Some claims that narayan has two daughters from lakshmi.
Is it true narayan has children or not?please mention their names if it was true.