Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
My wish was granted the very next day as 15may epi started with MN scene. I loved the tiny bits of MN on 15, 17 n 21may. Their hugs, Nanhi appreciating Mohan's efforts by thanking him n saying that he's the best! I loved when Mohan seemed hurt when Addu didn't recognize Nanhi n was bit harsh towards her. So Addu's medicines are with Nanhi, I love that Mohan trusts Nanhi completely n gave her the responsibility of Addu's medicines.

MNM terrace scene was quite good. Mohan Megha telling Nanhi their love story n making her realize that she's in love. Mohan's expression in start was to die for when Nanhi asks abt love "tu kyun pooch rahi hai"😛 

The lecture Mohan gave to Nanhi on 24th n indirectly gave her courage not to give up easily was wow! Mohan has no idea ke uski Chavanni kya karne ka soch rahi hai!

Amazing MN scenes on 15, 17, 21, 23 n 24may. Hats off to Kunal & Jayshree for awesome portrayal of Father-Daughter our loving Spiderman Chavanni 👏👏👏
arhi2468 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i love mohan and nanhi bonding yaaar

hey guys can someone plz upload their pix
plzzz
and pm me if u do
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Miss Mohan-Chawanni Jodi...would love to see them again atleast in the last episode.