Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm secretly praying that you never end this awesome OS ! πŸ˜‰
zoya167 thumbnail
It is an ammazing Ff, Great Job it really is well Written 😊Edited by zoya167 - 10 years ago
Curiousmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
When are we getting an update?
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hello! So I know it's been like six days since I updated but I have a valid reason for it! I am moving into my new apartment with my bestie and getting ready for the school year so it is a lot of work. It's finally coming together, after countless trips to Walmart and furniture stores. But my boyfriend is moving into the apartment right across mine so I am helping him decorate so I am still busy. But I thought I'd write up a quick update. I hope you guys like it. 

And THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for all those amazing comments you guys leave me. 107 likes on that last chapter πŸ˜² So thank you, I am glad you are liking it. So onto the next chapter. I am done talking for now :D 

And I wasn't sure who I should cast as Rehan. But kmh2lover suggested Karan Kundra (she is obsessed with him), and he seemed to fit! SO TADA! MEET REHAN!

Chapter 26

"Allah Miyah, what's wrong with these flights?" Zoya groaned sitting back beside Khushi who was drawing away in her sketchbook on the plastic chairs in the waiting room. Khushi smiled and shook her head at her impatient best friend as she continued to work.

"Pacing isn't going to make the time go any faster Zoe." Khushi laughed.

"Ya Allah, put away that sketchbook already." Zoya groaned. Khushi had been working on her designs non-stop for the past few days, the thought of her sketches actually becoming a reality pushing her along.

"Fine." Khushi said rolling her eyes. "What?" She asked looking at Zoya.

"This is taking too long." Zoya whined.

"I told you we should wait at home until they texted." Khushi said. "But you didn't listen. You left early, drove like a NASCAR racer and nearly killed us on our way to the airport."

"Yeah...well. YOU DRIVE LIKE A GRANDMA." Zoya retorted sulking and looking at the arrival boards, waiting for the status of their flight to change to landed.

Khushi laughed. "This isn't normal."

"What?" Zoya asked.

"We just met them, and we are acting like a few days without them will kill us. What happened to being strong independent women?" She sighed.

"You know I said that to Asad."

"Oh. And?"

"He said that all relationship are different and we are just really in love. So I said f**k normality. In my head of course. But yeah, we have lost our lady balls and regressed to 19th century women who cannot function without men." Zoya said causing Khushi to laugh.

"Asad is pretty smart then." Khushi said.

"Yep! I got the guy with the looks and a brain...you got Arnav." Zoya teased causing Khushi to whack her. "I am kidding, you two are perfect together and I wouldn't let my sister move to another country with any other man. But don't tell him I said that, I have to be mean to him, it's in our brother-sister contract."

"It landed!" Khushi squealed as the sign on the arrival board changed from expected to landed. Zoya sprung up in her seat heading towards the escalators only to be pulled back by Khushi.

"They just landed. They have to get through the terminal and then through security and get their stuff." Khushi explained. "Why are you so eager?"

"Easy for you to say. You got to spend time with Arnav before we left. We were all like "I love you", "oh I love you too but I have to leave now." I AM ALLOWED TO BE EAGER OKAY."

"True." Khushi laughed.

"And don't act like you aren't excited. You are dying to see Arnav." Zoya pointed out as Khushi blushed.

"Why are they taking so long?" Zoya whined.

"I see them." Khushi smiled as Zoya eagerly looked towards the escalator. She caught a glimpse of the two of them. They were both wearing sweatpants and hoodies with a duffle bag on their shoulders and a suitcase behind them. Asad was smiling his face covered in the stubble Zoya loved and his hair a total mess. Zoya felt her heart expand at the sight.

Khushi noticed that Arnav looked tired, his shoulders hunched, his face covered in scruff and an annoyed expression on his face. Khushi immediately felt the need to wipe that expression off his face and yelled his name. She watched as his head shot up and scanned the area before Asad pointed to Zoya and her. Arnav's face lit up as he smiled waving to them.

Before Khushi knew what was happening Asad was bounding down the escalator pushing through the people in front of him and Zoya somehow managed to meet him at the foot of it and launch herself into his arms. Khushi laughed as their lips locked as they disappeared into their own little world oblivious to the people around them.

Arnav shook his head laughing as he walked past them towards a frozen smiling Khushi.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." She whispered back before throwing her arms around his neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He said pulling away and pecking her lips. He put her hand around her waist. "Maybe we should pull them apart now." He laughed looking at Zoya and Asad who were still locked in a passionate embrace, her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around him.

Luckily, Asad and Zoya pulled apart before Arnav and Khushi made them. They smiled at each other like idiots before Asad cleared his throat and ran his hand through his hair.

"Uh...Hi." Asad smiled.

"Hi." Zoya giggled.

"If you are done eating each other's face can we go now?" Arnav said walking up behind them. "Hello to you too Zoya." He smirked.

"Ew. Go back where you came from." Zoya teased but hugged him anyways.

"Shut up. You know you love me." Arnav teased back. "Now can we get going because I am starving."

"Sure." Zoya laughed leading them out of the airport doors and towards her white Audi Q7. She opened the trunk for the boys to put their suitcases in.

"Please don't kill us on the way back, I don't think I could survive this time." Khushi said groaning.

"This time?" Arnav asked.

"Yeah, she nearly ran into four cars, a pole, and a truck on our way here. She was a little...eager." Khushi laughed.

"Aw, to see Asad?" Arnav teased laughing.

"Shut up." Zoya mumbled. "At least we'll get home before tomorrow with me driving." She said sticking out her tongue at Khushi, who stuck hers out right back.

"Wow, you girls are so mature." Asad said as Zoya pulled out of the parking lot.

"CURB CURB!" Khushi yelled as Zoya almost hit the curb while pulling out.

"Stop yelling!" Zoya groaned. "We are fine."

"Hey Devi Maiyaa, raksha karna." Khushi chanted sitting in the backseat making Arnav laugh.

Luckily, traffic was light, and the usual forty minute trip from JKF to Brooklyn took only thirty minutes...which may have had something to do with Zoya whizzing through the cars.

She pulled up in front of the building and parked the car in her spot, beside Khushi's black BMW. "Welcome to our house." She said getting out of the car.

"Don't tell me you live in the clock tower..." Asad asked intrigued, the architect in him recognizing the building straight away.

"We do!" Zoya grinned.

"Holy shit!" Asad said rushing to get his suitcase out so he could see the apartment that had graced many architecture textbooks.

"That was Zoya's response to the apartment too. She says it has character."

"It does!" Zoya defended.

"$23.5 million of character." Khushi muttered.

"Shut up, you know you love it."

"I do. But it was still an outrageous amount to spend." Khushi pointed out as the elevator doors opened and they all stepped in.

"It is actually not, considering the location and the impeccable design you'll probably be able to sell it for a lot more." Asad pointed out.

"I think he is planning to move in." Arnav joked as the elevator dinged.

"We have to get on that one to get into the penthouse." Zoya pointed across the hall. "The code for it is 4125, you need it to get in, it serves as a door and an elevator." She told the boys as she punched it in and the elevator door opened. "You can either go upstairs, or..." She waited as the elevator door closed behind then and opened on the other side, coming into the living room area.

Asad dropped his bag and took in his surroundings mesmerized. This penthouse was an architecture's dream. There huge clock added a vintage feel to the very modern and edgy apartment.

"You guys upgraded it." He said.

"Oh yeah, Zoya went crazy with the kitchen and the rooms." Khushi said walking past Asad with Arnav while Zoya stood behind Asad beaming.

"I love it." Asad said turning around to smile at Zoya.

"KHUSHI! Order pizza!" She shouted before turning to Asad. "Let me show you the rest of the house."

"What a great excuse to eat each other's faces. Save room for dinner!" Arnav yelled behind them. Zoya turned around and stuck her tongue out at him.

"You should really stop teasing her. You may wake up without your eyebrows tomorrow." Khushi quipped sitting beside him while using her Domino's app to order.

"What?"

"She has done that before, it took 7 months for Rehan's eyebrows to grow back." She laughed. "Okay, extra large cheese pizza with stuffed cheese crust for me, veggie pizza for Zoya, potato wedges, onion rings and cheesecake!" Khushi murmured while ordering.

"That's a lot of food." Arnav said before laughing. "Never mind, you two could probably eat that all alone." He said remembering their eating habits.

"Yep!" Khushi said putting her phone away and curling into his side on the couch. "I missed this." She said looking up at him.

He smiled and leaned down to peck her lips.

"I missed that too." She whispered.

"Anything else that you missed?" He whispered.

"Hmmm." Khushi said smiling to herself before she quickly moved across the sofa and practically jumped into his lap, straddling him and fusing her lips to his. Arnav was so shocked that he didn't bother to disguise his own moan of pleasure as he eagerly responded to Khushi, his hands find their way to her lower back. Khushi took advantage of this and forcefully dove through his parted lips to brush against his. Arnav moved his hands over her back, one of them found the nape of her neck and twining into her curly hair.

"Oh God." Khushi moaned as she pulled back breathing hard, her forehead against his.

"I definitely missed that." Arnav whispered.

"I AM COUNTING TO THREE AND THEN ENTERING! YOU BETTER BE FULLY CLOTHED AND IN AN APPROPRIATE POSITION!" Zoya yelled from down the hall.

Her voice caused Khushi to jump, which led Arnav to sit up straight, and Khushi to fall off his lap onto the carpet. "ONE...TWOOO...THREEE!"

"Owww." Khushi mumbled as Zoya and Asad walked into the room. Zoya stopped short in her tracks and lifted her eyebrow at Khushi and then looked back at Arnav.

"Interesting. Very interesting. Did you order food before you ended up in that position?" Zoya said sweetly with a wicked grin on her face. It felt good to get back at them sometimes.

"Or were you planning to eat each other?" Asad added smiling.

"Shut up." Khushi and Arnav mumbled.

"Yeah, I did order food." Khushi added. "You guys want to watch a movie?"

"Who wants NACHOSSS?" Zoya yelled.

"What the hell?" Arnav asked. "Random much?"

"We always have nachos when we watch movies. I'll go make them, you guys pick a movie!" She said before pushing Asad onto the couch and running to the kitchen.

"I guess we are watching a movie." Khushi said as Arnav walked over to the shelf with a plethora of DVDs.

"We should watch The Conjuring!" Arnav said excitedly.

"Do you want to wake up countless times in the middle of the night to me screaming like a banshee?" Khushi asked.

"What the-"

"I tend to do that after watching scary movies!" Khushi exclaimed. "We could watch Crazy, Stupid, Love!"

"How about no?"

"Tranformers?" Arnav said.

"No! Drive?" Khushi asked holding up the DVD.

"Di made us sit through that last year...I think I fell asleep." Arnav said.

"Blue Valentine?" Khushi asked.

"I think she has a crush on that Ryan Gosling guy. All the movies she suggested have him in it." Asad laughed. "You have competition."

"I do not." Khushi defended.

"Why don't we just ask Zoya?" Asad teased.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?" Zoya yelled from the kitchen where she was melting the cheese for her world famous, er, just famous between people who had them, nachos.

"Khushi and her crush on Ryan Gosling!"

"Oh! She has the hugest crush on Ryan Gosling!" Zoya yelled from the kitchen.

"Zoya has a magazine that has a shirtless Channing Tatum on it under her bed!" Khushi retorted as the bell rang.

Asad and Arnav looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll get it! It is probably the pizza guy!" Khushi exclaimed running to the door, to her surprise it was not the pizza guy.

"AH! What are you doing here?!" She said when a rather familiar face stood before her.

"Such a nice welcome!" A manly voice replied, Arnav looked up to see a man engulfing Khushi in a hug. He was about 6 foot one, built and rather good looking. Dressed in a well tailored black suit, his hair gelled back to perfection and a iPhone in his hand he looked as if he had walked out from a cover of GQ. But what bothered Arnav the most was that this handsome man was squeezing the living daylight out of his laughing girlfriend. Arnav felt the urge to punch him in the face and create a meter of distance between the pair.

"Where is the ball and chain?" He asked walking into the penthouse like he owned the place.

Zoya's voice rang out through the apartment. "Khushi, I told you to not let stray dogs into our apartment." She said walking towards the duo with a plate of nachos.

"Shut up fatty." The man teased.

"And just for that you don't get any nachos." She said placing them on the table. "Kutte! Where were you all these days? No phone calls, no messages." She said jumping into the man's arms causing Asad to sit up on the couch, his hands automatically turning into fists. He looked at Arnav who looked just as confused and pissed as him. They both got up and walked towards the three people, a little intrigued and very jealous.

"Aw, did you guys miss me?" The man teased, he smiled when he finally noticed the two men. "Woah, I leave for a month and come back to two strangers in your apartment. Ladies, aren't you going to introduce us?"

Khushi laughed. "This is my boyfriend Arnav. And this is Asad, Zoya's boyfriend. Guys, this is Rehan."

"If they are holding you here against your will blink twice." Rehan whispered loudly causing Arnav to laugh, his jealously flew out the window as soon as he realized that this was the childhood friend . Asad was still...jealous. This was supposedly the man Zeenat was marrying Zoya off to, and his arm was still around Zoya's shoulders. In Asad's head a tiny Asad struck Rehan's hand with a hammer, Asad smiled to himself as he mentally watched Rehan's hand turn red as he yelped in pain.

"You two must be very, very brave to date these two." Rehan laughed. "Especially you Asad."

"Shut up." Zoya said poking him with her elbow as Asad glared at him, mentally of course.

"Fatty. I need to talk to you." Rehan said.

"What happened?"

"You tell me. Planning to become a bigamist?" He asked looking at Asad then back at Zoya.

"What the hell?" Zoya asked confused, who was she getting married to? "Dude, I didn't even get married once, where did the second one come from?"

"Well you have a boyfriend." He said looking at Asad. "And apparently we are getting married..."

"WHAT THE HELL? EW. You want to marry me?" Zoya said clearly disgusted by the idea causing Asad to mentally do happy dance.

"No, I am not crazy. I thought you wanted to marry me..." He looked at Asad then. "What the hell is going in?"

"You tell me! Oh my god, Rehan are you in love with me or something?" Zoya shouted sounding as if it that was the worst thing that could happen.

"Mujhe pagal kutte nai nahi kata. I am asking because your Aapi and my mom are at my house...picking out OUR wedding invitations." Rehan said.

"What the f**k?! Why?" Zoya asked confused.

"How do I know? I come back to that, so I thought maybe you wanted to marry me and I wanted to ask you before I said anything to them."

"Ew..." Zoya said shuddering.

"Exactly. Why would I want to marry you?" Rehan said.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Zoya asked enraged.

"Holy woman. Calm down. I just meant that you are totally wrong for me. We'd probably end up killing each other within the hour." He explained as Zoya nodded.

"Why are they picking out wedding invitations though?" Zoya pondered as the rest of them watched the Rehan-Zoya conversation.

"Uh...I think I know." Asad said causing Zoya to turn to him wide eyed. "Remember when I mentioned that when your aapi came to get you...she said that she was going to marry you off to Rehan, so you'd calm down a bit and not disappear for months."

"Ya Allah, how could she even think that?" Zoya asked disgusted. "Even aapi knows you are boring by the way."

"Uh, hello. Guys." Khushi said causing them all to turn to her. "I know you two see each other as siblings, you two know that but they don't. They are still clinging onto the hope of you two getting married...they think the fights are cute ways of expressing your love." She explained.

Asad smiled as he watched both Zoya's and Rehan's face twist in disgust. He clearly had nothing to be jealous of, yet his blood was still boiling.

"That's weird." Rehan said.

"Lets go talk to them." Zoya said.

"Yes, maybe they'll listen to you." Rehan nodded.

"Huh?" Zoya asked.

"Well I tried to talk to them but they wouldn't listen, they were too busy going over all the things they had to do and I was literally ignored and then dismissed."

"I don't blame them. They'd probably fall asleep as soon as you'd start talking. I'll talk to them, they'll listen to me. There is nothing Zoya Farooqui can't do." She smiled.

"Dude." Rehan said turning to Asad. "Are you sure about her? I can restrain her while you run away, the black Audi outside is mine." He said holding out the keys to Asad.

"I don't think I've ever been more sure about anything." Asad smiled causing a grin to break out on Zoya's face.

"Interesting...are you sure she hasn't drugged you or performed surgery on your brain?" He asked.

"Shut up Rehan." Zoya laughed.

Rehan turned to Arnav. "You may think you have lucked out with this one, but she is just as crazy as Hitler there. Especially when they are together."

"I like crazy." Arnav laughed.

"Okay, I've warned you both so I cannot be held liable for anything that goes wrong. Nowww, ladies. Tell me where you found these male models?" He asked looking from Asad to Arnav.

Chapter 27: Page 20

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update😊Edited by princess555 - 10 years ago
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Awesome update!! Enjoyed reading this update!!
Zoya was so eager that she drove like a racerπŸ˜† and her meeting with Asad at the airport was wow!!
Gosling and Tatum part was funnyπŸ˜†...actually all of pent house part was fun to read!!
and I like Rehan!! He is chilled out!!
Edited by -HoneyBunch- - 10 years ago
thefangirllife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG KARAN AS REHAN ❀️

Now that I am done drooling over him, I loved this chapter! πŸ‘

I know I say that for every chapter but I like this one a lot because of the easy conversations, they seemed so real and natural. That is how people that age tend to act and talk. So hats off to you for that!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Zoya was so adorable waiting eagerly for Asad! πŸ˜ƒ

"But yeah, we have lost our lady balls and regressed to 19th century women who cannot function without men." Zoya said causing Khushi to laugh.

I LOVE THAT LINE πŸ˜†

And I love how everyone teases Zoya and the Arnav-Zoya and Zoya-Khushi banter. Haha, you rented your car out to Zoya? Lmao, but she can't drive! and then Khushi drives like a grandma...I love these two.

Khushi and Arnav making out HAIII
😳

LOL. "I AM COUNTING TO THREE AND THEN ENTERING! YOU BETTER BE FULLY CLOTHED AND IN AN APPROPRIATE POSITION!" Zoya yelled from down the hall.

I LOVE REHAN HE IS SO FUNNY!

If they are holding you here against your will blink twice

Lol, they seem so close and comfortable with each other. Zoya and Rehan were so disgusted about getting married!! I loved it!!

Zoya going from "ew you want to marry me?" To "why don't you want to marry me" HAHAHAHAHA priceless!

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF REHAN.

Hopefully things work out with Aapi and Rehan's mom :)

Update soon
Edited by kmh2lover - 10 years ago
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol.. zoe's reaction to asad's arrival was awesome..hehehe.. perfect zoe and rehan..hmm this guy is getting interesting by the day.. nice update!! keep it up
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Rehaan..great update
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh god 
Rehaaan is so funny