Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

OMG...OMG...Mihi...

Its amazing...i loved it when u sent me the 1st part...the continuation is ever more awesome...i loved her hesitation..her pain...the pain..n fear of rejection..which holds her back from confessing...

She is not sure if he loves her...or she is just a frnd...her confusion..aprrehensions...beautifullly portrayed😊

loved rey ...he gave them some private time and went out with kriya...her contemplation about his feelings...was lovelyyy...

she finally decided to confess...she even spoke the 1st few words...but fate was against it...the call..his happiness over his dream coming true...i knew it...she won't be able to confess..

he asked her if she will miss him...i have a feeling...he loves her as well..and dont want to commit as he is going away

LOVED IT...awww...it was beautiful...

A request..plz continue this & give a proper ending😳

ps- U r amazing as a writer

Luv
Deep

oi----

why is this still incomplete?

complete it----somehow----happy ending pleej? puppy face mihi?😭
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mihika!
Awesome work i must say,i love it!
Though it has a sad ending but you wrote what you felt and thats what i liked the most.
Sometime random thoughts take over your mind and they keep nagging you until and unless you blurt them out. You took it out but sharon didn't,and it was totally her perspective which i loved from my heart!
Did i just compared your n sharon's thoughts 😳
Watever...mihika brilliant work!
Keep it up 
pehlanasha. thumbnail
It was so beautiful! 🤗

I feel like Sharon all the way reading this OS because my eyes were full of tears but i somewhat managed that they won't drop till the very last of the OS and it worked.

I loved this OS, though i am a much of disliker of sad or tragic concept because i end up crying. Sharon was the playing heart broken role and it was quiet nice to read because all the time it is role reverse to Swayam only. The way you penned down the characters of both of them and how you showed Swayam was immensely amazing. I loved it when Sharon after all her might couldn't tell Swayam that how much she loves him, it was painfully beautiful.

Amazing OS, pup! 

PS: I want to know if i can get a permission from you to write a sequel OS on this one shot? It won't be all happy happy ending but humor.

-Marium
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful piece of wrk...
u depicted sharon's p.o.v too well..
though its not a happy ending, but i loved it..
practical nd superbly portrayed..
👍🏼