Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nehal please update last update july start me mila tha ab to August end hone aa gaya
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE:

As you already know the other two FF is Discontinued for now. Addicted to love is not being discontinued it has only 2 chapters left which is almost done and will be posted soon and as many of you wanted next season of ATL whose concept was ready though is not coming up for now. I hope you will like the last 2 updates of this season and my last work for now. 

Thank you all for your immense love specially for this FF. It has always been special to me and your comments made it more special. Thank you all once again.

PS: I have one challenge to complete i will try my level best to finish that piece of work.

Love 

Nehal

Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So, here is the next Chapter and second last chapter of the season too. A very long update too... 
Ignore typo errors didn't re check it...

Chapter 28

The bright rays of the sun entered the room falling directly on her face...She pulled up the covers on her face trying to catch some more sleep...just then she felt his fingers moving up and down along the length of her spine which sent shivers down her body...She turned around to find him staring lovingly at her...

Sharon: Good Morning...

She lazily got up and wrapped her hands around his neck...shifting her wait on him and resting her head on his chest...

Sharon: when did you wake up...and where is Tanya...

Swayam: Just a while ago and Tanya is in the hall with Maria...

Sharon: Hmmm...

She crawled on him hugging him tight...she placed quick peck on his cheek and hugged him again closing her eyes and trying to sleep again...

Swayam: Sharon, Get up... Today is an important day...

Sharon: Tanya's birthday is tom Swayam...So chill...

Swayam: I know that... Today...you will come to know...now get up...

Sharon just shakes her head in negative and leans in to kiss him...when he moved back creating distance...

Swayam: Not now Sharon...Tanya will see us like this...

Sharon: That was supposed to be my line Swayam...

Swayam: Get ready Sharon...I am out...

Sharon sighed as she saw his retreating figure out of the room...He was annoying her now...She was the one getting romantic and he was such a spoil sport...Shaking her head in a hopeless manner she made her way to the washroom...She stood in front of the mirror combing her hair when she noticed the way her face was glowing...She had a different shine on her face... Swayam's presence had made her life filled with joys...She came to know from Rey that the time they were at their guest house...Shivam had marched in the house to harm her but he was beaten up from Swayam...and then he had filed a case of violence and he had been given a life sentence...Now everything was perfect... Smiling to herself she walked out of the room to find her centre of universe Swayam and Tanya sitting on the couch enjoying the cartoons... He laughed with Tanya on the silly antics of the cartoons... Sometimes she wondered who was cuter Swayam or Tanya...

Sharon walked towards them and took them both in a bone crashing hug...

Sharon: My cutie piesss...

She kissed both of them on their cheeks...in return both of them kissed her back on her cheeks...They were all enjoying the family time when the door bell rang...Swayam asked Sharon to open the door...

She lazily walked towards the door and opened it to find Rey ...

Sharon: good morning Rey...where is Kria...

Rey: umm Sharon, Kria is down...I will take Tanya with me...we will come back later...

Rey moved in and picked up Tanya and carried her out...Sharon was about to stop him when she saw an elderly figure at the door and stood stunned...

Sharon: Da...Dad...

Her Dad and mom walked in the house...but she was still standing near the door...Swayam closed the door and took her in...

Swayam: Go talk to your Dad Sharon...he is here...

Sharon: No...No...Swayam...he won't forgive me...I have hurt him a lot...

Swayam: Sharon, He is your Dad...He loves you...Just go talk to him and everything will be fine...

Sharon slowly moved forwards towards her Dad who was standing turned towards the window...ignoring Sharon..and her mom was standing beside him...

Sharon stopped in between and turned towards Swayam and he encouraged her to move forward... She walked towards her Dad and stood next to him...

Sharon: Da...Dad...

Gautham closed his eyes not believing the moment...After 3 long years he finally heard the word Dad...He turned towards Sharon and looked at her with a stern expression... He was trying hard to be strict with her...But as tears made way through Sharon's eyes...he couldn't control it...he moved forward and cupped her face lovingly...

Sharon: Dad...I...I am sorry...so sorry...

She held her ears while saying sorry...tears made their way through his eyes too...She started hiccupping because of continuous tears...

Gautham: Shh... Sharon stop crying... You don't need to be sorry... I should say sorry... I shouldn't have let you go...

Sharon: No Dad... I am sorry I hurt you a lot...I just walked away...but I couldn't come back...

Gautham: Why Sharon...Don't you trust your Dad... You thought I would have not supported you...

Sharon: I didn't have the strength to face you Dad...

Gautham: Sharon, how could I have asked you to give away something so precious to you... My daughter who never even picked a glass by herself...had to struggle all alone...I am sorry ...

Sharon: No Dad...you don't say sorry... I had hurt you na so life thought me things in a hard way...

Gautham: Shh...now no more argument...I said na...I am sorry...

Sharon: No Dad ...I am sorry means I am sorry...

Gautham: Sharon...

Sharon: No... No No...I am sorry...

She folded her hands and stood angrily staring at her Dad...

Gautham: You are a Mom now Sharon...and still you are the same...

Shilpa( Sharon's mom): You have only spoilt your daughter...

Gautham: She is my princess and I have all right to spoil her... right Sharon...

Sharon: Right Dad...

The next moment Gautham hugged Sharon holding her close to him...He had missed her...Sharon was his prized possession...his life..everything..She meant the world to him...

Sharon: I missed you Dad...

Gautham: Missed you too princess...

Shilpa: well, for your information I am also here...

Sharon opened her arms for her mom also to join the hug...they hugged Sharon together...the together rubbed her tears and kissed her on her cheeks and again hugged her...Sharon looked at Swayam...whose eyes were moist and mouthed him a Thank you...

Gautham: Why are you standing there?

He shouted at Swayam...Sharon got scared thinking her Dad won't accept him but the next moment he opened his arms for him...

Gautham: You are a family... You too join the hug...

They all hugged together when Swayam phone rang and he attended the call asking Rey to bring Tanya back...

Tanya walked in the house and saw two people hugging her Mama...she ran and hid behind Swayam and just peeped at them...Swayam picked her up and introduced them to her...

Swayam: Tanya, he is Mama's Papa...

Tanya: Mama's Papa...

Swayam nodded in positive and moved towards them and handed Tanya to Sharon...

Gautham: Sharon, she is just like you...you too looked the same when you were young...

He kissed Tanya on her cheeks and Shilpa took her in her arms and kissed her... Sharon again hugged her Dad, She called Tanya Daddy's girl and she too was the same... Seeing Sharon hugging her Dad... Tanya too jumped in Swayam's arms and hugged him...The remaining hours of the day were spent in the same way... Daughters with their Daddies... Shipla and Naina  along with Rey and Kria planned for their marriage...

***************************************************************************************************
Swayam danced in between a bunch of kids holding Tanya in his arms who was dressed in a pink colour frock along with matching clips and shoes...It was her birthday party and all Tanya's friends from school were invited...Everyone wore the birthday caps and behaved like kids along with them...Sharon came from the kitchen holding a huge strawberry flavoured cake and placed it on the centre table... All the kids clapped their hand and ran towards the table... Swayam made Tanya stand on the table and both Sharon and Swayam held her hand and made her cut the cake as all the people sang the birthday song...

They fed Tanya cake and then Sharon fed Swayam and vice versa. Rey blasted the huge balloon which was hanged in the centre and then it was raining chocolates... All kids jumped in excitement to catch the chocolates...Tanya too jumped standing of the table...Swayam looked around and then quickly placed a kiss on Sharon's cheek and again got busy with Tanya pretending he had not done anything... Sharon blushed at his actions and glared at him when he winked at her...The party was one long affair...everything was just perfect...Sharon's parents, Swayam's mom, Rey and Kria enjoyed to the fullest... Sharon stood in a corner looking lovingly at Swayam and Tanya dancing... this was her best birthday and the coming will be better..She remembered the past years when she celebrated Tanya's birthday alone with Rey and Kria...She swallowed a lump formed in her throat...Rey handed her a photo which instantly got a smile on her face...The picture was a capture in which Tanya was clapping her hands when the chocolate fell on her and Swayam and Sharon were kissing on her cheeks... Rey had captured the perfect moment...Rey took her in a comforting hug assuring her now everything is perfect...

Later at night Swayam placed a sleeping Tanya on the bed as she had slept in his arms when they all were bidding goodbye to the guests. Swayam stretched his hands in the air with an audible sigh when Sharon wrapped her hands around him...He held her hands and pulled her so that she could face him and placed a soft kiss on her forehead...

Swayam: Tired...

Sharon shakes her head in a no and took his hand in her and took him near the balcony...She opened the door of the Balcony and asked him to sit at the entrance of the door where one side the dark sky with the shining stars were visible and the other side gave them a clear view of Tanya...She settled between his legs and rested her back on his chest placing her head on his shoulders...She closed her eyes inhaling the sweet cologne smell of his and he wrapped his hands around her holding her closer...She then removed an album and placed in front of him...

It was a specialized album covered with Red velvet with a small frame in the middle which held Tanya's picture...She slowly opened the album and a smile crept on Swayams's face as he saw the picture of his angel...Baby Tanya.. it was the first picture of Tanya which was taken after she was born...

Swayam: Sharon, this picture...

Sharon: This album has every single picture of Tanya, he every single day in which her Papa was missing...

She turned the page and the next picture was Sharon and Tanya in which she opened her eyes and saw Sharon for the first time and smiled at her...they were something written beside every picture...

Sharon: These words I have written, the things which I wanted to say it to you...all is written here...

Swayam: Sharon, you did all this...

Sharon: I didn't want you to miss any moment of our princess's life...I wanted you to live every moment with us...I have written every single detail in this ...when you will read it you will feel as you are living those moments...

A lone tear made way through corner of his eyes and she rubbed it from back of her hand and continued showing him the pictures... She explained and conveyed each moment to him as if they were re living the past.

She stopped at one picture where Tanya was lying on her stomach with her tiny legs in the air and she was crying...She explained it to him..it was the first time when Tanya learned  to turn around and how she turned on her stomach and wasn't able to get back to normal position and started crying...

Next picture, where Tanya was sitting in her baby bath tub and played with bubbles...She explained it to him how she used to jump to catch the bubbles and when it used to burst she gave an angry look to the bubbles...

Next came the picture where Tanya was standing on her feet with her fingers in her mouth and one hand raised towards the camera...She explained it to him, this was the first time Tanya stood on her legs and was raising her hands towards Sharon who was clicking the picture...

Next was the picture in which Tanya was dressed in head to toe fur woollen dress looking adorable as every...she explained him it was the Tanya's first winter and how she created a fuss to wear the dress as the cap was spoiling her hair...

Swayam couldn't hold it anymore and hugged her tight nuzzling in her neck...Sharon ruffled his hair to calm him down...

Sharon: Mr. Shekhawat there are many more pictures to see...

Swayam: Sharon, It feels like everything is happening in front of my eyes...I don't have words to express it...

Sharon: You don't need to...I understand...

Swayam: Have I told you recently that I Love you...

Sharon: I don't mind hearing it again...

Swayam: I Love you...

Sharon: I Love you too...

Swayam leaned in and placed his lips on her and was about to kiss her when a crying voice got them out of trance...Swayam made a face at Sharon...

Swayam: My daughter's timing is the worst...

Sharon just laughed at his comment and walked towards a crying Tanya...Swayam too got up and looked at them...Tanya raised her hand towards him asking him to pick her up...Swayam made a face imitating the way Tanya was crying and picked her up... he calmed her down and amde her sleep.

Sharon: Typical Daddy's girl...

Swayam made her lie on the bed and held Sharon's hand and pulled her up...

Swayam: So, Shall we continue from where we left...

Sharon blushed and he placed his lips on hers kissing her softly pouring all his love...he took back near the balcony and continued with the album reliving the past again and promising to create more such memories in the future.

Do leave your long long comments on the update cmon guys you will be doing it for a second last time for this FF, Do hit the like tab. And the surprise is next chapter is almost done and will be up soon. Plz don't res and comment on it after all the comments were the one which motivated me always. 

Thanks.

Love

Nehal

Edited by Nehal92 - 10 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Reserve!

PM check kar and send the wish yaar.. pleshh and i promise i will sure edit this reserve. :(
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know every time I write that awesome chapter but this time its more than awesome
Love the bday party
Sharon n mr rai prakash me sulah ho gai
Swaron reliving the past
Thnx for the scrap
Waiting for the last chapter
Do update last chapter soon (ye likhte time bohot sad feel hua k itni jaldi end b aa gaya)Edited by zk456789 - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

well came here before the PM πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
super duper hit tha chapter
loved it so much

the way you write is really nice
i simply loved it
the birthday party was awesome πŸ˜³

im so happy ki papa and beti main friendship ho gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swaron past  πŸ‘πŸΌ
wow !!!

simply waiting for the coming chapter
but im really sad that you are gonna finish this FF πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
aisa mat karo na please...  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

thank for the PM
update soon
and do PM me
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nehal92

NOTE:

As you already know the other two FF is Discontinued for now. Addicted to love is not being discontinued it has only 2 chapters left which is almost done and will be posted soon and as many of you wanted next season of ATL whose concept was ready though is not coming up for now. I hope you will like the last 2 updates of this season and my last work for now. 

Thank you all for your immense love specially for this FF. It has always been special to me and your comments made it more special. Thank you all once again.

PS: I have one challenge to complete i will try my level best to finish that piece of work.

Love 

Nehal

hey
please dont do this
this FF will finish soon
you have already discontinued your other 2
dont be so harsh
take your time but know leave them like that
please think again
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was awsum amazing i luved it alooot
But i didnt got pm after chp 22 and got to read sooo many chapters together finally they confessed i luved it alooot yippie (i am dancing)
Plzzz plzzz plzzz update next part as sooon as possible plzzz and am really upset that u discontinued ur other work plzzz think once more plzzz we will w8 take ur all tym but plzzz dont dicontinue plzzz
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was really sweet of Swayam to bring Sharon's dad back so that they can finally make up and be a big happy family. So happy that Tanya finally has her whole family now and that too in time for her birthday. I loved the part where Sharon gave Swayam the album with Tanya's each and every moment that he had missed. Can't wait for the wedding to happen now !!Edited by ABBY92 - 10 years ago
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
asusal awesome..
loved it alot..
now as in true sense very thing is perfect..
sharon n her dad clear everthing..n happy..
sharon got back every single thing which she had lost three years ago..her mom n dad,n swayam..
best birthday party for tanya coz she had whole family with her which she crave for..
aww swayam kissed sharon 😳
picture of swaron with her baby tanya was the perfect one..
aww sharon wrote every single moment about tanya so swayam can feel in..she is such an sweetheart..
swaron almost kissed but their dear daughter had seriously has wrose timing heheπŸ˜†
now eagerly waiting for swaron wedding..
update soon..
n thanks for the pm:)