Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Latha.I

hmmm...they r in their own world...πŸ˜•

Hmmm and soon they,ll b in loyal Raghu world 😳
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Hmmm and soon they,ll b in loyal Raghu world 😳

I don't think that will happen so soon...getting a feel that both Rana and shivani will turn against Raghu...
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah ..agree daju n shivani may misunderstand him,but RAGHU is not going to keep quiet ,he is surely going to expose ABHI with evidence,but in bet he is surely going to face many obstacles bcz ABHI is very shrewd n playing his game very well
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I found today's episode a little boring and predictable. 

I want to hurry up the initial drama and come to Raghu and Shivani marriage track. Also getting irritated with Shivani's cute act. Not her fault though, Dadaji has kept her away from all evils.

But didn't Dadaji also suspect anything when she told him about Abhi's dream.?A rich businessmen like him should be more vigilant.

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devica

I want to hurry up the initial drama and come to Raghu and Shivani marriage track. Also getting irritated with Shivani's cute act. Not her fault though, Dadaji has kept her away from all evils.

But didn't Dadaji also suspect anything when she told him about Abhi's dream.?A rich businessmen like him should be more vigilant.

you have a good point here...yup maybe we will see Ranaji suspecting Abhi...in coming epis...or since it's the job of a Hero to get things cleared for everyone...he might overlook abhi's intentions too...let's wait and see hoe it turns...
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devica

Well..I found the episode very interesting, esp. when Raghu's father said that he is responsible for her death and Raghu's grief at his words ...

also the rose thorn scene was unexpected and very sweet..

I am loving the way the CVs are inserting dashes of romance and humour into each episode.. πŸ‘
heera1702 thumbnail
Loved the background score when RAGHU stopped her from plucking the rose..it was awesome ,lovely expressions by both ..the scene was just awesomeπŸ‘ After seeing teh thorn scene having gr8 expectations from the cvs πŸ˜›
Edited by heera1702 - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Yaa nice episode i love the scene between raghu and shivani... 😳and their eyelock...πŸ‘how sweet... shivani must remember this scene in future and think how raghu was prevent her from any obstacle 😳and not abhi...😑 and raghu and his sister scene was also nice but there is something missing i dnt know but it will be good... and there is no Rakshabandhan in serial...πŸ˜•
Latha.I thumbnail
so...how's the epi...Raghu loosing faith of babyji???is it expected???? Abhi is surely gonna screw up any one who comes in his way...so is Raghu in more trouble now???..

will Raghu be successfull in retaining Ranaji's confidence in him????...

share u r views...😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm it was expected 
baby ji is now too much she doesn,t think y will he say all this 
and dada ji will also not believe bt i,m sure seed of doubt will enter in his mind for sure  ...
over all i don,t like shivani in today,s episode πŸ’”
feeling really bad for raghu ...in his house his father is irritating and always talks bad and now here anothe tensions πŸ˜’