palash sir regrets

amitanamika thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

wen banjo was voted out.....palash sir might have felt awwww.......y did i save neethi...........he felt so sorry n was saying so to banjo so many times....hai na???

per ab kya ho sakta hai😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Palash needs to get his act together... he keeps doing things his own way... in earlier rounds too he had taken voting in his hands... now this gala he changed rules  so that faculty puts contestants in danger zone and jury saves... and then, again he did not let safe contestants to vote... he is just wanting everything to be done by himself and most of the times his decisions are wrong... he needs to calm down and play by the rules... now see what damage he has done...

varmap thumbnail
I also think Palash is too sensitive...!!
buttercup thumbnail
me too agree!!! i understand he takes all students close to his heart.. but there are at times when u cant decide from heart but hv to use ur mind! 😭
slash thumbnail
rakesh and anandrupa should have ben saved by palash   leaving rehaan , niti , banjo and ritu to choose from for jury..

i dont know why he is partial towards neeti and rehaan..
amitanamika thumbnail
may be coz neethi n rehan have learnt classical music.... 😕 but i dun agree they shd have saved anandrupa n neethi 🤢
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
neeti and banjo shud have been in danger zone...

amitanamika thumbnail
yeaaa....n den neethi shd have been out 😆
polly_sparkle thumbnail
ppl!...palash sir himslf is an untrained singer....he's got no special preference 4 ppl who'v lrnt classical....but yes....he is a vry emotional n sentimentl person....he has loved banjo from scratch....n dat is d reason y he was so apologetic....c'mon....lets giv it 2 him....he has said all of this knoin d fact dat his entire reputation is at stake!...he knos dat ppl r gonna hate him coz he did sumthin lyk dis (n by d looks of it, it's true)....he cud'v said anythin 2 defend himslf at dat tym....but he had d guts 2 admit on camera dat it's his fault!....i respect him a lot 4 dat!
anonmember thumbnail
I'm surprised he saved Neethi. Palash felt she and Rakesh were the weakest links in the academy last week. I think Palash is too sensitive. He doesn't want anyone to leave and thats not realistically possible(unless the rules are change). Someone has to leave each week.