Spoiler - 30th Jan

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Neeti saved by Palash... Ritu and Banjo will perform in cafe round... Palash had a twist in the tale by taking the decision to save in his hands rather than safe contestants... and he saved Neeti...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya I watched it too...actually Palash said , since there r only 3 people to vote and 3 in danger zone and all of them r very good friends he is going to give it a twist by taking the decision in his hands ...and he saved

Neethi 👏...I am glad with his decision bec I had a feeling if the decision was bestowed on the contestants , they would have saved Banjo .....Yesterday most of them said Ritu should be in the danger zone ...some took Neethi's name too....   
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i actually agreed with wat rehan said that banjo and neeti shud be in danger coz both are untested in public voting... ritu in anycase had won by a huge margin last time... so why have banjo and her in danger zone...

Zindabad thumbnail
i think banjo will be out this weak.what do u guys think?
kothra thumbnail
I am totally against Palash..I dnt think so he should have voted for neethi
anonmember thumbnail
I'm surprised Palash saved Neethi over Ritu or Banjo. According to Palash, Neethi was one of the weakest links in the academy. But this was last week. Maybe he changed his opinion. 😕
FallBaby thumbnail
well for now I'm glad Neethi is saved, but I do agree with Rehan ..
habibanwar thumbnail
Just wanted to point out to you guys... Palash took this decision because a pattern is being followed as usual.

3 people were in safe zone (2 guys & one girl). If it would have been left to safe zone people and they would have voted banjo then the whole show would have become male dominated. So safe enough bring out one of the girls & let the audience decide between a guy & a gal... Last week a guy went out & this week the scores are even.

If a girl goes out this week, Come next week for sure a guy will go out