Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Non Prithvi supporters, Buzzz off  ðŸ˜› I know who gave MYP the idea about Junoonians not wanting dhartiputra back ðŸĪŠ

@Anu @May...ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— for posting Prithvi's video and pics ðŸ˜ƒ

@everyone else...ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— for remembering & lubbing Prithvi ðŸ˜ģ

Jaldi bata kaun hai or PM and ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ— for making this awesome post 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
M wid u Sahana! 👍🏞 I m all for Prithvi wid mustache nd dhoti! I love dt rugged manly look of his! Nd oly a confident nd strong man lyk Prithvi cn carry off such a look wid such finesse! Bt I think MYP tweeted Prithvi's dhoti pic? 😕 Bt rest assured my frnd we'll tweet her nd mk sure she gets we r wsitn 4 old Prithvi look..Nd as 4 da re entry look..Only a few minutes aftr we'll know... 😉
monalika thumbnail
Aren't we supposed to get a glimpse of our shoorveer today?
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love his big moustache... it's what defines our tiger Prithvi... his attitude is evident in that moustache... Didn't realize how much I I missed it until it was cut down... 

Bring it back please and with the dhoti too... Love the pics of him in his jeep at baragaon... :)))))))

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monalika

Aren't we supposed to get a glimpse of our shoorveer today?

We did ðŸ˜ƒ he kinda looks different ðŸ˜• the stubble is less and muchhi looks a stick on ðŸ˜•
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK some barbie chick is upset with Prithvi's old look and bombarding my gurumaiyya on twitter ðŸ˜ē Seriously what is wrong with her? ðŸ˜• Does she want Prithvi to look like every other boring male lead who wears suit and shows off their torso?  
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

OK some barbie chick is upset with Prithvi's old look and bombarding my gurumaiyya on twitter ðŸ˜ē Seriously what is wrong with her? ðŸ˜• Does she want Prithvi to look like every other boring male lead who wears suit and shows off their torso?  

If she wants clean shaved guys, ask her to loiter some where else, indian telly is overlaoded with them