Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Another exciting epi..except for the flash back scene IP & Shalu 😡- wanted to vomit blood🤢...I love the slap IP gave mji  & also love the 3 musketeers I knew Lakhan wld b one of e kidnappers Hudda came as a complete surprise to me😲...
haha

Aren't 3 musketeers so cute?? I like the suspicious look they gave each other & the kiss  😆  tat 3 got chemistry.😆

omg that kiss was hilarious🤣

IP is so smart & daring I love his attitude esp the way he told the kidnappers off.. & in turn give them time to return meera back..or else will cut them into pieces.. awesome👏.. tat's my man.👏👏. but it's unfortunate that he has to go away soon😭😭.. I hope shalu disappears as well too...
 yeah he is real dabangg but will miss him

btw just to let u know in case u had been too bz to check tis out. if u love Mithil Jain's performance join the club ;)

lakhan is just superb
you know wen someone calls lakhu in hospital
i thought our bhabhiji is back
and i started dancing but she was dadi and not choit bhauji😭😭😭
i want her back too
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniatunia

Hopefully after Prithvi's return we wiil get 2 see da old magic in junoon since lakhu is in da picture aswell.

Hopefully😊

Luvd IP's character i want a logical end of his character since its played by the leading actor so the cv should make his ending something different and nice.
looks like he going to be buried alive..very scary & sad😭

want DB out of the show da show badly(soryy being soo rude its just way her character has been portrayed the audiece couldnt connect 2 her character its hightime the cvs realize dis and get her out)
No matter how much differences everyone has in this forum this is one matter All agrees in unison for Shalu to get lost

Okey now hats off 2 da all the casts of this show put their heart and soul into this show.Luv u guys😊😊
yes it's very apparent all r working very hard hopefully the show goes on or else it wld be such a pity.

Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

[
lakhan is just superb
you know wen someone calls lakhu in hospital
i thought our bhabhiji is back
and i started dancing but she was dadi and not choit bhauji😭😭😭
i want her back too

If the show goes on mayb v can get her back too😃 cause after getting their fingers burned the CVs seem to be in more listening mood to the audience wants😊
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=crazy-nut]
Another exciting epi..except for the flash back scene IP & Shalu 😡- wanted to vomit blood🤢...I love the slap IP gave mji  & also love the 3 musketeers I knew Lakhan wld b one of e kidnappers Hudda came as a complete surprise to me😲...

Y Shanti?!😕Didnt u know Hudda was in da musketeers' gang?Maybe u thought since he is a policewala,he dusnt kno crooks..?😉😆

Aren't 3 musketeers so cute?? I like the suspicious look they gave each other & the kiss  😆  tat 3 got chemistry.😆

🤣Awesome chemistry ever!!!😆😉But not better dan my Mithvi/Adni!!!😉

IP is so smart & daring I love his attitude esp the way he told the kidnappers off.. & in turn give them time to return meera back..or else will cut them into pieces.. awesome👏.. tat's my man.👏👏. but it's unfortunate that he has to go away soon😭😭..

Yes hate da idea of IP going away..Da poor guy seems to  be da only 1 concerned for Meera now!Bt hoping he'll return soon...

I hope shalu disappears as well too...

Wish Shalu disappeared for good,and never came back!!!😡😡😡

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dear friend Shanti.

I think you are the best one to write an article to say good bye to IP.

He won' be killed that I feel. He'll be back like Arbaz Khan in Daraar. More dangerous, and more evil. 😈

But it seems he is going to desapear for awhile . 😒 🥺 😭