Jo: 'I have done nothing wrong'

bsmartguy thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

Jo: "I have done nothing wrong"

Day 26, 10:29 UTC - by Daniel Kilkelly

Jo O'Meara has refused to apologise for her part in the Celebrity Big Brother racism row.

The former S Club 7 singer has insisted that she doesn't regret any of her behaviour in the house and blamed show producers for editing her unfairly.

"I am not a racist and I am not a bully. I was bullied a lot at school and I hate bullies. It made me bulimic. I can't say sorry for something I'm not guilty of," Jo told the Sunday Mirror. "If I went back in there then I'd say it all again. I wouldn't change a thing from my BB experience, even now, because I know the truth. Big Brother has shown me unfairly. They have not shown me as I am.

"I was myself in the house, absolutely. But BB seems to have chosen all the bad bits. Everyone now thinks I'm a Fag-Ash Lil who hangs around in my dressing gown all day with unwashed hair - but it's not true."

The 27-year-old also criticised host Davina McCall for giving her a harder time than Jade Goody in her exit interview.

"Compared to Jade, I got the Spanish Inquisition," she complained. "I guess Big Brother told her to give me a rough ride. She gave Jade an easier time and that's not fair. I've just learned that Davina and Jade share the same agent, so I can see why some people might think she got an easier ride."

Jo also refused to follow in Jade's footsteps by donating the fee for her newspaper interview to charity: "I don't feel the need to do that. I have done nothing wrong."

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

523

Users

2

Frequent Posters

Priyah thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
Great!!! If she hasnt done anything wrong, why dnt she shows us what is wrong for her??!!!!
Never mind, thxx for sharing!!!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".