Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Eagerly, Impatiently n Desperately waiting for update dr.
Plzzz continue soon.
mishree thumbnail
hh update 

Update 

Update 

W8 mat kervao
Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aks13

Plzzz continue soon.

Will do
Harman987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aks13

Plzzz continue soon.

Next part soon
Harman987 thumbnail
My Mate
Part 9

It has been 6 months for their relationship. It has been going awesome, now they could mind-link each other whenever they want, and Riya, Khushi, and Ayesha joined Moon pack.

Moon pack is the strongest pack in the whole United States.

English Class

"Ok everyone settle down remember we have a test today, so get seated" said Arjun. "O no test I totally forgot about it and I didn't even study" said Riya to Khushi and Ayesha. "Yeah, I was with Arnav all the time" said Khushi. "Me too, with Sameer" said Ayesha. "Well your mates didn't know we have a test in English, I can't believe he didn't remind me" said Riya.

"I told you that I will treat you like other students with school work, you're suppose to remember, not me" said Arjun by mind-linking Riya.

By hearing this Riya's jaws dropped to the floor. Riya looks at Arjun who is also looking at her, and Riya rolls her eyes and looks down.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Riya" said Arjun angrily. "I wouldn't have if you weren't being rude and mean" replied Riya.

Arjun passed out the tests to whole class and wished them luck. Riya was just staring at her test because she didn't know anything.

"I am sorry baby" said Riya to Arjun. "Concentrate on your test Ri, and I forgive you" said Arjun. "But baby this is so hard, I don't have clue to any one of these" said Riya. "Just try your best" replied Arjun.

"O god this is so hard" thought Khushi. "Baby are you busy" Khushi asked Arnav. "No baby" replied Arnav. "Arnav please help me with English test" asked Khushi. "English??? Arjun class, O no baby he will kill me if he finds out" said Arnav. "But Arnav I don't know anything on this test" said Khushi. "Try your best sweetheart, don't worry I will ask Arjun to go easy on it, OK love you" said Arnav. "Love you too" replied Khushi.

"Baby???" "Yes babe???" "Are you busy" asked Ayesha. "Never for you" replied Sameer. "Sameer I need help on English test" asked Ayesha. "English'. Arjun's class'. So sorry baby but I can't Arjun will punish me, and it called cheating" replied Sameer. "But baby this test is way too HARD" said Ayesha. "Do your best babe, don't worry I will ask Arjun to go easy on it OK, all the best, Love you" said Sameer. "Love you too baby" replied Ayesha.

All finish their test and turn it in, there were still 30 minutes left, since English is 2 periods long. "Ri ask Arjun sir if he could go easy on it" said Khushi to Riya trough mind. "I will try" replied Riya.

"Baby the test was really, really hard" said Riya to Arjun trough mind. "I know baby" replied Arjun. "Baby, please go easy on it, pretty please baby" said Riya. "I love your perceives tone, love" replied Arjun. "Please Arjun" Riya said again. "I'll think about it, babe" said Arjun. "Love you Arjun." "Love you too baby."

"Khush, Arjun said he will think about it" said Riya. Khushi nods her head.

Arnav and Sameer enter the class, and everyone looks at them. One of the girl said "I thought Arjun sir was hot, but also his friends, god they are so sexy." Riya, Khushi, and Ayesha glares at them. Arjun, Arnav, and Sameer see and hear it all they mind-linked and said "I am only your baby; don't let it get to you." "Love you baby" 3 replied back.

"Arjun I came to talk to you about the test they took today" said Arnav. "Me too" said Sameer. "Don't tell me to go easy on it, this test it important" replied Arjun. "Arjun don't you ask the class how they feel about it???" said Sameer.

Precap'Do you think Arjun will go easy on it???

Harman987
Edited by Harman987 - 10 years ago
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi harman🤗...

nice part😊...

arjun is arjun 😆 poor riya ka koi bhi idea work nahi kiya😆

english teacher is too rude 😉  sudden english test😆...

sam n arnav scraed of arjun😆...update soon🤗
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really interesting test lol
love the update
muahhh
looking for next part
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lvly part..
poor girls n saduuu n angery teacher lolll
mind to mind convo was grate..
mishree thumbnail
Test segment I love it
U describe very well done wa
Hug to u super HH
Claps 4 u update tht is small bt u express each words perfectly

I want updates soon HH
Soupdate soon 
Love u ❤️
Short words update awesome,superb,gud update
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha girls 4got 2 study lolz..:p all r buttring up der boyfrndz' lolz..:p nxt chp sooon!!