ARAKSHI OS: DELAYED DINNERS AND SAREE SHIMMERS...

sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys this is my first attempt at fanfiction.I am simply in love with Arakshi and decided to write a sweet little OS on them. It does not follow the show. Arjun may be a bit OC. Hope you like it.

DELAYED DINNERS AND SAREE SHIMMERS:

''Yes, yes Liza. Okay email me the details and I'll review the case. Listen you and Shree are coming tonight na? Okay thats good. I'll see you then.''Arjun cut the call and stepped out the elevator. He walked up to his apartment and fished out his keys.Opening and shutting the door behind him, Arjun was hit with instant smell of freshly cooked food.

The house was quiet and Arjun was happy to know that his annoying mother-in-law, Sumitra Anand was currently not at home. Arjun walked swiftly to the kitchen to locate the one person he was dying to see after this long day at work. His wife.The sight that greeted him, took his breath away.There stood Sakshi, behind their counter-top, clad in a red and gold saree, pallu tucked the side of her waist, hair in a messy bun, mangalsutra shaking back and forth as she kneaded the dough tirelessly.

He noticed some flour on her left eyebrow and as she rubbed her face with the back of her hand, she smudged some on her cheek. To Arjun she looked beautiful. She hadn't noticed him as yet, so he quietly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, running his hand under her pallu, touching her bare stomach, pulling her out of her trance of making rotis. ''Hi.'', he whispered in her ear.'' Arjun, you gave me such a fright. Chodho mujhe. I have lots to do.'', she said faking anger. ''Oh! So this is the welcome I get after a long day at work.'', he said pouting his lips

''Arre Baba, Arjun, this emotional blackmail is not gonna work. Everyone is coming over for dinner tonight and I need to finish up here in the kitchen. Later okay?'', she shoved him aside and proceeded to check on the various foods that were cooking. Sakshi had taken the day off from the Etf especially for this. Ayesha had found out that she was pregnant and Sameer was over the moon, Liza and Shree were on their second month of marriage and Chotu and Shanaya, his 11 o' clock wala girl had just got engaged. And she and Arjun were soon approaching their first anniversary. It was a cause for celebration. And Sakshi took up the task.

But it seemed that a certain Mr Rawte was not impressed with his wife's distracted mind. Why oh why had he agreed to this? Suddenly a pang of inspiration hit him.If distractions were the problem then distractions was the solution. He pulled Sakshi to him, completely catching her of guard and having her tumble back into him. He turned her around and before she could start her ranting, he covered her mouth with his.

Her protests slowly turned into sweet moans of pleasure. When they finally came up for breath, the smell of burnt food hit them. Arjun put his finger on her lip and said, ''Thank God, your mother chose today to go see her Aunt and as for the dinner...'', he pulled out his phone and typed out a message telling the others to meet them at the Star Hotel (don't know if it even exists) telling them to meet them there at 9pm sharp and sent it to all the others. ''Problem solved.'' he said smirking at Sakshi. He checked his time. Seeing that they had 2 hours to go, he scooped her up and walked to their bedroom,not before turning the stove off (safety you know). He was finally going to get the welcome he deserved...

Well thats a shortt fluffy OS on my fav jodi. Hope you all like. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was soo cute and romantic..doo write mooreπŸ˜³πŸ‘
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome dear 
Wow arakshi marries
Keep it up
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awe...that s really amazing...
Arakshi Romance...!!☺️
Such a brilliantly written...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
You absolutely rocked ur first OS...!!
You should write more for Arakshi...
πŸ˜ƒ
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic and romantic OS...
small one but so cute...
naughty arjun...
write some more OS on arakshi i love to read dear...
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You definitely need to write more.. and soon... sooner πŸ˜‰

Awww..so cute! I could actually visualize them, you know!πŸ˜‰

Yupp.."safety" is important! *pun intended*
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A perfect family setting, it was awesome😳😊
kirthiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how sweet and romantic! I had a big foolish smile throughout! 
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u guys. Im so happy u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome and romantic wow :)