bechari is facing soo many probs in her monthly curse! 😕
Lets see ye 3 log kya karte hai!
Don't tell me, NK loves Anji :P

Love,
Shilpa
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read it all. Its so damn entertaining! Loved it. Such an innovative setup for ArHi.. Waiting for the next one.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pls update dis one olso plsss
aafan thumbnail
When r u going to continue???
Please update soon
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: Hello lovely people, I am back again with another JT update. I know I have delayed this update so much, all thanks to my suddenly demading work schedule. I am trying my best to give you all regular updates. Trust me, I am really trying my best. Hopefully from next week, Regular updates will start...

Again for this update, you have to leave a comment to read it. I have not gone through the comments for the other two stories yet, I regret not doing it, But I promise to do it soon- as soon as I get some time off my work- This update took me a week of free time to type it down, and yeah, I have to start sending PMs, Which you might have started to think that I have given up for good! No I havent, expect my PMs soon!

Love you all for all your support..

Happy reading!!

Chapter 7 : Back to square one

I have posted a sneek peek here, you know where to get the full update. If you dont, pm me, I shall give you the link. You might have to login and leave a comment to be able to read the update.

"Who is it?" NK asked in a trembling voice as he peered into the dark.  
Arnav pulled Anjali who was munching chocolates behind him while he struggled with Khushi who was trying to remove his hand off her wrist twisting her hand in silence. Arnav was equally stubborn, he made his grip tighter, not intending to let her go, it was dark and they still didn't know who was lurking in that dark.
They heard Akaash and Payal gulp and move closer as they heard the noise. Only Anjali remained cool, still munching on her chocolate.
"Chill guys' I think its Shyam! Hi Shyam" She called out into the dark. But there was no answer.
"Who is Shyam?" NK asked in a puzzled voice and then squeaked as something poked him in the back. He jumped forward towards the others.
"We made friends here NK.." Anjali told him as she licked the chocolate wrapper "Shyam this is not funny.. show yourself" Anjali called out, but to her freaking surprise, only a pair of yellow white teeth glared in the dark. The figure moved from the shadow on to the moon light, as he poked NK at his back making him shriek and jump forward.

"Hi Shyam" NK's voice shuddered as he rubbed his back. He didn't quite understand why Anjali as gone so still all of a sudden "that was rude to poke me with your spear. Havent they taught you manners at home' You don't greet your friend's friend like this" Nk said with his usual gyan guru mode. Even as he said Anjali kept tugging him
"What is it Anjali" NK asked finally a little annoyed
"SHUT UP" she hissed "this is not Shyam"
"He is not? Then what is his name?"
"I don't know and he is not a friend" Anjali updated him
"Is it very important to know his name now?" Payal muttered to Akaash as she rolled her eyes NK.
Arnav and Khushi who were till then doing a tug of war with their hands in the dark were brought back to earth with a hard crash realization that they might end up being hostages again.
A shiver ran through all of them. Then thankfully Arnav took control...

Edited by abavi - 10 years ago
sman thumbnail
Loving this Shee- Talwa..what an imagination dear :)
Guess finally Kushi will admit due to jealousy...this is simply superb 
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Terrific update...I missed this story like anything...n now with this lovely update I dont need anything else...brilliantly written...please update soon... cant wait to read more.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this sheetal is really scary...i hate her already, she better stay away from arnav...

this update really disturbed me a lot, now u have to update ur other two ff with a sweet arnav-khushi update, to cheer me up *hmmpphh*

rupanzil thumbnail
nice story...looking forward to the new  update.