both love each other but but but always hv to come in between 
n swayam smoking this sounds a bit weired to me ğŸ˜•
i really loved the update 
plz give the next update soon very eager to know further
thanx for the pm
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing ,intrestng and well writn concept lovd it..
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
swayam smoking cigar:(
loved you described the eagerness of sharon swayam to talk to each other!
overall good chapter nd well executed!!
thanks for the pm.
km29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Grt Concept, pls pm wen u update
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply!!
awesome update!!
im glad atlwast swayam and sharon are talking to eachother!!!
i wonder what he meant when he said moved on...
and swayam smoking!!
now thats a shocker!!!
Great update!!
CONTINUE SOON!!!!
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey people, Thank you so much for the your continuos support and sorry for the delay! I know I was suppose to update over the weekend! But better late than never... So here is the next update

Chapter 3

Sharon: Swayam, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai!

Swayam (coldly): Haan bolo!

Sharon: Not here!

Swayam and Sharon excuse themselves from the gang'..

Abandon corridor'..

Swayam (sarcastically): Finally tumhara mood hua mujhse baat karneka!

Sharon (irritated): What the hell do you mean!

Swayam (losing his cool): What the hell do I mean? Sharon it's been a week! Tum na toh mere calls uthati ho! Na mere messages ka koi reply! Jab bhi main tumse milne ki koshish karta hoon tum kuch bahana banke chali jaati ho! I'm trying to ask you what's the matter then too you avoid me! And aaj suddenly tumhe mujhse baat karni hai!

Sharon (angry): I'm just fed up of all of this!

Swayam (almost shouting): Fed up of what god damn it! What's wrong with you Sharon? Tum kyun out of the way jaake mujhe avoid kar rahi ho? Kyun mujhe apne se dur push kar rahi ho? Tell me Sharon!

Sharon: Listen I just need a break from all of this! I don't think this all is working out!

Swayam (shocked): What?!

Swayam went numb when he heard the same thing again'.. She was doing it again, first during their trail relationship and now again'.. But no! He can't let her go now! Things and situations were different back then'.. In the past she said she liked him but now she had confessed she loved him'.. No this can't happen again!... He won't be able to take this!

Sharon saw him standing there like a statue'.. His eyes slowly filling up'.. Hurt, pain and confusion evident in them'.. She never wanted to do this but she had no other choice'..

Sharon (calmly): Swayam'.. Baat yeh hai ke'.. woh'.. (taking a deep breath) Swayam I don't think our relationship has any future! Main toh uske present ke bare main bhi doubtful hu!

Swayam (trying to sound normal): Sharon! Kya baat hai?

Sharon: Baat yeh hai ke, I don't think our relationship is working out! Of late humare beech harr choti choti baat pe misunderstandings khadi ho jaati hai! Hum jab dekho tab fight karte rehte hai! Yahan tak ki even a fight with a third person hum dono ke beech problems create karta hai! Hum sab ke saamne normal hone ki koshish karte hai but what's the use jab hum ek dusre ke saath normal nahi ho rahe'.. Aur humare yeh differences humare dusre relations ko affect kar rahe hai!

Swayam: But Sharon, fights and misunderstandings hona normal hai'.. Harr relation main aisa ek phase aata hai but that doesn't mean that, woh relation is not working out! We can talk it out and solve it'..

Sharon: Humne sab try kar liya but it's not working'.. And abhi toh mujhe apne feeling pe doubt ho raha hai!

Swayam: Matlab?

Sharon: Swayam I don't want to hurt you but'..

Swayam: Sharon tumhare dil main jo baat hai, just let it out!

Sharon (taking a deep breath and turning her back to him): See Swayam, tum day 1 se apne feeling ke bare main open rahe ho'.. I had never noticed you before but then when you started doing all sorts of things for me and things changed'.. Tum humesha mujhe special feel karvane ki koshish karte the and in fact ab bhi karte ho'.. But Swayam now when I think about it all over again, I question myself'.. Was that really Love that I felt? Or was it just attraction because you were doing all sorts of things for me?... And the answer I get back is that, it's just attraction and that is because you are the first and so far the only person who has done this for me! I don't want to hurt you Swayam but main yeh pretend bhi toh nahi kar sakti that I love you and in the process hurt you more'.. I'm sorry for hurting you but'.. Please try and understand'..

Swayam was too broken to utter a single word'.. As her back was facing Swayam, she didn't notice his state'.. He couldn't feel his heartbeats'. He tried to gather some courage to speak but his each body part was avoiding his minds commands'.. He held back his tears as she turned around to look at him'.. By now even she had tears in her eyes because it was really difficult for her to hurt him too'.. As she was slowly breaking his heart, she felt a hollow forming through her heart too'..

Swayam (trying to get his words): S-h-a-r-o-n'.. Tum'.. free ho!... Maine pehle bhi kahan'.t-h-a'.. Tum mujhe cho'.cho'.chodke j..a'.a sakti ho'.. aa-I'. will never question you...

Sharon (taking a step toward Swayam): But Swayam'.

Swayam (cutting her and stepping back): It's ok Sharon! I'm'.. fine! Tum'.. tum'.. (looking in the opposite direction) Mujhe kuch time ke liye akele rehna hai!

Sharon (controlling her tears): Par Swayam mere baat toh'..

Swayam (cutting her): Leave Sharon!!!

Sharon was also hurt but above all confused as to what was happening to her'.. The coldness and harshness in his tone pierced her heart'.. Without thinking twice she left from there leaving a devastated Swayam behind'.. As soon as she left he broke down'.. He let the tears flow down that he was controlling all this while'.. As he recollected the things she just said he started weeping'.. He pulled his hair in anger'..

Swayam (shouting): WHY!!!...WHY Me?!!!...WHY!!!!...Mere saath kyun???... Why Sharon?

*Flashback ends*

Swayam suddenly stopped jogging as he remembered that dreadful day of his life'.. his heart had stopped beating'.. It was just a dead person living upto now'.. After that day his friends especially Rey and Kriya had been his only support'.. The gang had tried to cheer him up but in vain'.. After a number of tries they gave up and it was a normal thing for them to see Swayam wander away all alone'.. They tried convincing him that he has to move on just like Sharon did but they never got a response'..

Lost in his thought and jogging he bumped into a girl'.. They both fell down'.. Swayam immediately got up and put out his hand just like a gentleman to help the lady

Swayam: Oh I'm so sorry! Woh maine dekha nahi!

Girl (getting up): It's fine woh main'.. (but she stopped when she saw Swayam)

Swayam (surprised): Sharon! Tum?! Itni subh subh? Woh bhi yahan Jogger's park main?

Sharon (sarcastically): Haan woh party karne aayi thi!

Swayam (confused): What?!

Sharon: God, Swayam! Tum ab bhi nahi badle na! Obviously morning jog ke liye aayi thi!

Swayam (realizing his stupid behavior): Oh haan! I'm sorry!... Ummm So'.. Let's walk!

Sharon: Yeah ok!

They both start walking but there was a weird silence between them'.. Swayam taking up the initiative tries to start a conversation'..

Swayam: So tum ab bhi morning workout karti ho?

Sharon: Haan woh, kisine bahut buri aadat laga di (looking at Swayam)

Swayam (avoiding her gaze): O'.k! How's Delhi?

Sharon: Delhi is good! Keeps me busy with work'.. But nothings better than Aamchi Mumbai! Isn't it?!

Swayam: Yeah! Aamchi MUMBAI!

Sharon: So you tell me, kal raat toh baat nahi ho paayi'.. So how's life? What's new?

Swayam (chuckling): NEW! Hmmm'. Well life toh chal rahi hai aur chalti hi rehti hai! Waise toh my better half keeps me so busy ke kuch aur karne ka time hi nahi milta!!!

Sharon (stops walking, shocked): Better Half????

Swayam (smiling): Yeah! I'm committed to my Work! (winks at her)

Sharon (sighing in relief): Oh Work!!!

Swayam: Kyun tumhe kya laga? I was talking about some girl or something?

Sharon: Nahi, nahi aisa nahi hai! (avoiding his gaze) In fact... I'll be more than happy when you'.. you find someone!

Swayam (a bit hurt): Sach?

Sharon (stammering): Ye'.ah! Afterall'.. tum mere'.. Friend ho'..So why won't I be happy!

Swayam (looking down): Yeah!

Sharon: Swayam I think I should leave! Tumhe office bhi jaana hoga!

Swayam (stopping her): Sharon!

Sharon (turning back): Haan?

Swayam (pointing towards a stall): Tea?

Sharon: Yeah, sure!

Both go to the tea stall and sit on the bench after order for two cups of tea'.. They were awkwardly silent due to their conversation but they also wanted to be there with each other'.. Just then a boy got them their tea and a plate with a few biscuits'.. Both sipping silently'..

Sharon: Swayam ek baat puchu?

Swayam: Haan pucho!

Sharon (fiddling with the cup): Kal maine jab tumhe akele khadke dekha tab woh'.. Nahi chodo, kuch nahi!

Swayam: Kya baat hai Sharon? Tum kabse itni nervous hone lagi? Please feel free to ask me anything!

Sharon: Swayam why have you started smoking? (somewhere she knew the reason but she still wanted to be sure)

Swayam (stammering): Woh'.. woh bas aise hi! (to himself) smoking helps me to overcome my loneliness whenever I think about you'.. The continuous kick numbs my heart and mind'..

Sharon (looking at him): Kis se jhoot bol rahe ho mujhse ya khudse? We both are aware about the reason'.. aren't we?

Swayam looked at her'.. She had actually read his thoughts'.. He first was happy that she still understands him and can read him but then he realized that the reason must be so obvious'.. Everyone knows how much he loves Sharon so he getting addicted to something was but obvious'.. He instantly looked away not wanting to look into her eyes as he was scared she would read him'.

Sharon (looking straight into his eyes): I would just say one thing'.. If you really consider me as your friend then please quit smoking! It isn't good we all know that but you also being a dancer should avoid such addiction!

Swayam could see the concern in her eyes'.. He felt so nicely different about that care he saw in them'.. She was waiting for him to reply, to which he nodded positively'.. They both finished their tea and started walking back to Sharon's home'..

Sharon: Swayam, seriously no need to walk up with me! I'll manage! You must leave nahi tumhe der ho jayegi!

Swayam: Oh come on Sharon! Dost kahan hai na'.. So friends ke liye I'm always free'..

So Ms.Rai Prakash, What's your plan for the day?

Sharon: Ummm Nothing actually!... After a long time I've taken a break like this'.. Pura time time events, office ghar and then the engagement, uske preparations main time kaise nikal gaya pata hi nahi chala! Sid bhi pareshaan ho gaya tha convincing me to go shop but these big shot businessmen'.. event and arrangements main itna pareshaan karte hai na! But atleast by the end everything went good dad was happy, Sid was happy aur kya'..

she realized that she was continuously blabbering and talking about her engagement with Sid'.. She bit her tongue as she didn't want Swayam to get into an uncomfortable position'.. Immediately turned to look at his expression'.. It all came as a surprise'..

Swayam had a wide smile on his face'.. It looked as if mentioning Sid in the discussion did not affect him at all'.. In fact he was listening to her attentively'.. That look really confused her but then she realized that he was no more Her Swayam'.. She belonged to someone else'.. Shooing off her thoughts she said

Sharon (confused): Tum smile kyun kar rahe ho?

Swayam (smiling): You haven't changed a bit! Ab bhi waise hi ek baar baat karna chalu kar diya toh you can go on and on!!! (chuckling)

Sharon (with a small laugh): Yeah right!

They both shared a small laugh'.. He saw her laughing her heart out and that glow in her eyes was soothing his heart'..

Swayam (in mind): I missed that smile so much! And those sparkling eyes, god I was so crazy about them'.. Correction'.. I still am! After such a longtime I saw the old Sharon who spoke out her unshared feeling with me'.. Tum iss friendship se comfortable ho and I won't risk your comfort by expressing my love,pain or discomfort! Atleast you are close to me as a friend'.. I can't afford to lose it'.. Anything for you Sharon!

Swayam (coming out of his thought): Ok let's do one thing'.. You lazy around till afternoon and shaamko we'll go hang out! What say?

Sharon: Are you sure? I mean tum mere liye kaam chodke?!

Swayam: Don't worry I'll finish everything by afternoon and meet you in the evening!

Sharon (with a wide smile): Ok kool! See you then bye!

Swayam: Bye!

Hey toh how was it?

Please leave in you comment and hit the like button!

Next Chapter Jaldi Update hoga but depends on the feedback 😉 ğŸ˜† 

Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the pm
Chapter was awesome swayam reminiscing the break up feel bad for swayam hope dono jaldi hi ek doosre ki feeling se aware ho jae
Do continue soon
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt pain of swayam there..
I just lovd the update..
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
veryy nic update...

loved it...

frendship..nic...