Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 33-page 100...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87835302

CHAPTER-34.

Prithvi quickly reached the front porch,and tried to push the haweli door open,with his body..Strangely he found it unlocked,and quickly got in,and pushed it close..

I've to be more careful..The goon could have entered the haweli quite easily..Prithvi thought to himself,as he carefully locked the door,managing to free one hand somehow,and after ensuring it was safely locked,he carried Meera  towards his bedroom..

"Where are you taking me?!Why are you taking me into your bedroom?!!"Asked a freshly scared Meera..

To add to her worry Prithvi was not answering at all..Infact he was not reacting at all..

Bhagwanji!What is this weird man upto now?!!Meera thought in confusion,chewing on her bottom lip,as was her habit..

Prithvi carried her to the edge of his bed,put her down on the bed,and instantly turned and flicked on the bedside lamp,as a wide eyed Meera stared at him,still chewing on her bottom lip thoughtfully..

Instanty Prithvi's gaze fell on her soft lip being chewed,and immediately his betrayer body started reacting,to her closeness..

"Don't do that!"Prithvi  muttered trying to look away,but all he managed to do was,stare at her through the corner  of his eyes..

"Do what..?!"Meera asked confused,now pouting her lips.

And Prithvi nearly groaned aloud in frustration,as his body leapt with joy at seeing her seductive pouty lips,which seemed to be screaming at his ears to be kissed.

"What you are doing!Please stop it?!"Prithvi said in a hoarse voice,closing his eyes in frustration,trying his best to control his raging emotions.

"What AM I doing?!!Stop What?!"Meera asked in more confusion,and chewing her lips once again.

God!This is the end of me,for sure!!!Prithvi thought taking in  a staggering breath,as he saw her white teeth torturing her soft lower lip again.

"Nothing.."He managed to mutter,in a choked voice.

Quickly Prithvi tried to distract himself as he turned  away,and suddenly remembered why he had brought her in his bedroom in the first place..

Quickly Prithvi walked towards his bathroom,and came out with a blue fluffy towel,and held it towards her.

"Dry yourself..Or else you'll catch cold.."He said in a soft voice..

Her confusion clearing,Meera gave him a soft shy smile,and took the towel from his hand..

God!Give me strength to resist her charms!Prithvi made a silent prayer,as her shy smile,shook his entire being..How can someone be so beautiful,and perfect?!!He thought mesmerized at her profile,while she turned sideways to dry her soft dark open hair..

Such beautiful hair..Such beautiful nose..Prithvi thought to himself as mesmerized completely by her,he stared at and studied each of her beautiful features,while she went on with drying herself..Such kissable soft lips..Such a beautiful graceful neck-..Abruptly Prithvi's thought was broken,when something on her neck caught his eyes..

Abruptly Prithvi,caught her chin and slowly raised it,to stare at something on her neck,startling Meera in the process.

"What-"She was about to ask,but was interrupted,by Prithvi's sudden outburst.

"You are hurt!!!"He exclaimed out."That b*****d hurt you!!!And you  did not even tell me!!!You lied to me!!!"He exclaimed out again,giving her a hurt and angry look.

A stunned Meera stared dumbstruck at him,as he stood giving her an accusing look..

"I..I did n-"Again her denial was interrupted by Prithvi..

"Move!"He said in an angry voice,and when Meera did not move immediately,he impatiently picked her up again,and moved her to the side,so that he could sit beside her and get a better look at the wound.

Meera was too dumbstruck to react in anyway,as he delicately raised  her chin,and gently caressed a part of her neck..Goosebumps started forming in her skin at his soft touch on her skin,and she closed her eyes,as her senses began to be drowned in liquid pleasure at his touch..

"Does it hurt too much?"Prithvi asked in a soft tender voice,his breath tickling her ear,as he sat very close to her,to examine her wound..

Meera was losing her grip on her reality,as Prithvi's closeness made her feel dizzy with an unknown yearning..She tried to shake her head in denial,opening her eyes slowly,when his finger touched the edge of her wound lightly,and she winced out in pain..

"Oh God!I'm so sorry!Is it hurting too much?!"Prithvi asked again in a worried and concerned voice.

Meera turned to look into his eyes,and was mesmerized by the tenderness she saw in them for her.

Why is he so concerned about me?!She thought in amazement.Trying to find the answer in his dark brown eyes..

I don't know..Came the confused reply out of nowhere.

Did I just read his thought?!!Meera thought in amazement,as she saw Prithvi abruptly break the gaze and get up..

Prithvi was trying hard to control the turmoil within him,that had started on seeing the wound on her beautiful neck..Though thankfully the wound was small and not at all deep,but even the slight trace of blood on her beautiful fair neck,made his heart squeeze in pain for her..And his rage at the goon who had dared to hurt her,made his blood boil furiously..!

Taking a calming breath,Prithvi tried to gain back his focus and took out the first aid kit from the almira.Slowly walked back towards Meera who seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

A loud thunder cracked the sky open,as torrential rain kept falling..And the storm outside raged on,and a startled Meera stared up at him,her thoughts broken by the sound of the sky splitting thunder..

As if on queue,the electricity went out,and they both stared at each other,breathing harshly.Meera sitting on the bed,and Prithvi standing just infront of her..Thunderlight lighted the room,and reflected their confused and aroused expression,as the room heated up with the electricity of their attraction...

Chapter 35-page 106...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88064086

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Tehsina what a chapter. And it's good to see that madcap Meera is finally becoming aware of Prithvi's emotions - even if only a little bit :).
But what was she doing outside the haveli at this time? She is such a wild child!
And Prithvi continues to b hot. If Meers doesn't fall in love soon I am going to kidnap this Prithvi n run away with him ;)
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Wow Tehsina what a chapter. And it's good to see that madcap Meera is finally becoming aware of Prithvi's emotions - even if only a little bit :).
But what was she doing outside the haveli at this time? She is such a wild child!
And Prithvi continues to b hot. If Meers doesn't fall in love soon I am going to kidnap this Prithvi n run away with him ;)

There is a long list of kidnappers here. This Prithvi is too hot and sensitive. He is a dreammann! πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post Tehsina..

Yeh raat aur yeh doorie..no no doorie..

Yeh milan ki raat.

Oh the sitiuation is dangerous now. 😳

Ek haseena aur ek jawan.

What will happen next?
monalika thumbnail
Looks like youve decided to  for the kill, girl. Not sure whos under more torture- Meera, Prithvi or Me...LOL. I wish this will be picturized someday on screen. Meera was blissfully ignorant of the effect she has on him but yet so aware of his effect on her. Ab jaldi, next chapter!
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Prithvi didn't even ask Meera what she is doing so late at night on his doorstep.. I guess he loses his train of thought upon seeing Meera...  What a reaction she has on him!!  It's those pheromones that seem to be triggered in her vicinity!! :)Edited by Hopeenlight - 10 years ago
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter. How long prithvi s gonna control his temptation.. πŸ˜†
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

There is a long list of kidnappers here. This Prithvi is too hot and sensitive. He is a dreammann! πŸ˜ƒ

Itidal! Tell me how to get to the top of the list of kidnappers. Erm... by any chance r u at the top of the list. Oh God now I have to fight a friend 😲 in order to kidnap this dreamy Prithvi!  
Uff Tehsina see what you have done! πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

πŸ˜†Lets see if dis wild child lets u kidnap her man!!!πŸ˜‰
  Thank u Binu!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

πŸ€”And sm ppl were askn me who da goons were...?πŸ€”Dey r all here!Right here!I got hold of 2!Grab dm!!!😲😑🀣