Frequent Posters

srivi01TRpmlist thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonder why Taani has tears. Waiting fr the update
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsidhu1994

Really interresting promo please update soon.

thanks ðŸ˜Š
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First time
😊update soon😊
Second time
😭update soon😭
Third time
😡update soon😡
Forth time
😈update soon😈

ab to update kr do...

-Dreaming... thumbnail
First time
😊update soon😊
Second time
😭update soon😭
Third time
😡update soon😡
Forth time
😈update soon😈

abhi bhi nahi kiya

ab to update kr do...
Edited by wow-taarey - 10 years ago
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great promo ;-)
plss updt soon nd pm me ...
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update, n interesting promo 
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hv read ol de parts of ur ss..its amazing nd different too..i rlly lubd it...plzz updte nxt part soon & if possible den plzz PM me i dun wanna mis it plzz
-Dreaming... thumbnail
update now...
otherwise!!!
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updts !!!
Superb Promo !!
Waiting 4 ur nxt updt plss continue soon nd don't 4get 2 pm me ...
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Heya guys ... How are you all ?? I am so so sorry for not updating ... Please put your weapons down ... I am here with the update ... Don't kill me for not updating ... Here is the update ... Do hit like and comment ... Itne saare pm's send kerne per bhi accha response nahi mil raha hai ... Update aur late hosakti thi but I updated this part just for those people who said me to update ... ! Bohot mehnat se yeh part likha hai ... Please please please like or comment zaroor kerna were ... (You know it ... Abhi itna late update kiya hai next mein toh ... ) Enjoy the next part ...

Part 17
It was now 1 hour since he left ... But neither he came back nor the electricity ... Taani was getting scared by each passing second ... She wanted to be with him ... She decided to go out and check him ... She gathered all the courage and started moving out of the room ... She was walking slowly and she reached to the hall ... She shouted his name :

Taani:Rey kahan hain aap ?? Mujhay bohot dar lag raha hai ... Please come out ... Rey ...

She was shouting his name again and again ... But he was not answering ... She was getting more scared ... She was now sweating badly ... 

Taani:Rey please agar aap koi mazaq kerrahay hain toh mujhay is tarha ka mazaq bilkul pasand nahi hai ... Please bahar aajaiyay ... 
She was standing in the main hall of their house ... She was moving near the main door but someone held her hand and she recognized him that he was Rey ... She was feeling relieved ... Unknowingly a sweet yet pleasant smile formed on her lips ... 

She said:

Taani:Kahan chalay gaye thay aap ?? Aapko pata hai na mujhay andhere se kitna dar lagta hai ... Phir bhi aap mujhay chor k chale gaye ... 

Rey smiled at his wife's sweetness ... He replied her :

Rey:Main yahin tha sweetheart ... Aur main tumhein kabhi akela chor k gaya hoon jo aaj jaaounga ... So please is dar ko apne face se hatao and I have a surprise for you ...

Taani smiled but she was confused ... She said :

Taani:Surprise ? Kaisa surprise ??

Rey:Aise nahi sweetheart ... Just come with me ... 

By this , he blindfolded her with a silk ribbon ... Her smile faded ... She rubbed her hand on the ribbon and said :

Taani:What is this Rey ... Please hataaiyay isay ... How can I walk like this ?

Rey held her hand and wrapped his hand around her shoulder ... He said :

Rey:Tumhein darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai sweetheart ... I am here with you ... And I will help you in walking ... Just come with me .. And see with my eyes ...

A sweet smile appeared on her face ... He also smiled seeing her smile ... He always loved to see her smile ... He can do anything to make her smile ... He can do anything for her happiness ... They started moving and he helped her in walking ... They reached to their destination ... 

As they reach there , a soft cold breeze touched her face ... She could feel soft and pleasant fragrance of her favorite flowers and a soft aroma of her favorite food ... Her lips were curved in a soft smile ... Suddenly she felt something soft and wet under her feet ... Her chain of thoughts was broken by Rey when he started removing the silk ribbon from her eyes ... He removed the ribbon and she saw a beautiful scene in front of her ... She was standing on terrace with him ... Terrace was decorated beautifully with heart shaped balloons ... She was standing on the path of rose petals ... The whole place was decorated with sparkling decoration lights ... 

Every place was decorated with her favorite flowers (Pink Roses) ... And in the center of the terrace , there was a dinner table ... All her favorite dishes were kept there ... There was a full arrangement of candle light dinner ... There was a heart made of roses on the grassy floor of the terrace ...
Just imagine this place as I couldn't found any better pic 

Her favorite song was playing in the background ... She was happy seeing all this ... She was feeling like she is in paradise ... She just loved him ... 
He was calculating her each and every expression ... Is she happy ?? Or is she shocked seeing all this suddenly ... ?? But as he saw her smiling wholeheartedly , a smile formed on his face ... He was loving her smile ... She saw towards him and found him already staring at her ... She blushed hard ... He again smile at this ... He came in front of her and cupped her face ... 

He said :

Rey:Kaisa laga mera surprise meri sweetheart ko ? (She blushed deep by the word meri sweetheart)
Seeing her blush , he smirked naughtily and said :
Rey:Hmmm someone is blushing ... Koi bohot shy feel kerraha hai ...

She couldn't control her blush ... She hide her face in his chest and Rey wrapped his hand around her protectively ... They were lost in each other's embrace but they came back to their senses when Rey's phone started ringing ... They broke the hug and Rey picked up the phone ... Rey was talking on the phone and Taani was still adoring the place ... Suddenly her ears caught his voice ... He was saying that :

Rey:Everything is perfect ... My wife loved it very much ... Thanks for such beautiful arrangements ... Thanks once again ... Bye ...

Taani said :

Taani:Kis ka phone tha Rey ?? Jisay aap keh rahay thay k my wife loved it ??

Rey bite his tongue ... He said :

Rey:Kisi ka nahi Taani .. Chalo na dinner kerte hain ... Or baby ko bhi bhook lagi hogi na ... Lets go ...

He was stammering badly ... She understood that he is lying ... She said :

Taani:Rey I am your wife ... Don't even try to tell lie to me ... I know you very well ... Now tell me ?

Rey:Woh actually yeh sab jisne organize kiya hai uska call tha ... 
Taani remembered that how he cut the call when she entered the room ... She said:

Taani:That's why you cut the call when I entered in our room ... Am I right Rey ?

Rey:Ya you are right ... I was talking to him ... 

Taani smiled and just hugged him tightly ... She said :

Taani:I love you Rey ... I love you very much ... 

Rey:I love you too sweetheart ... 

After sometime he felt his shirt wet ... He forcefully broke the hug and saw that Taani was crying ... Her eyes were filled with crystal clear tears ... And they were flowing from her eyes continuously ... He felt pain in his heart seeing her tears ... He felt like someone stabbed him with a knife ... He cupped her face and said :

Rey:What happen sweetheart ?? Why are you crying ?? Tumhein kuch pasand nahi aaya ?? Tum batao main abhi hata doonga ... Just don't cry like this ... 

She managed to say between her sobs :

Taani:Eve..rything...is per..fect ... 

She was crying continuously ... He wiped her tears and made her sit on the chair and he sat on his knees and said :

Rey:Shhh ...Sweetheart don't cry ... You know na I hate tears in your eyes ... So don't cry ... Not for yourself but for us ... (He put his hand on her stomach)

She nodded her head in a yes ... He gave her a glass of water but she rejected ... So he himself made her drink it ... She was OK now ... So he asked her :

Rey:Now tell me ... Why were you crying ??
Taani:Woh ... Aapne yeh sab hamare liyay kiya isliyay main thori emotional hogaye thi ... 

Her head was dropped because she knew it that he would definitely scold her or may be laugh at her ... But neither he laughed nor he scolded her ... She was shocked to see his expressions ... He was smiling ... He was smiling at his wife's sweetness , her weirdness ... 

For the first time in her married life , she was proved wrong in analyzing him ... She blinked her eyes to check whether she is dreaming or not ... No,she was not dreaming ... Her mouth was open in an O shape .. She couldn't believe that she failed to examine him ... 

He was confusingly seeing her expressions ... What is running in her mind ?? What is she thinking ?? After a long session of staring ... He decided to break the ice and said:

Rey:Why are you staring me like this and what are you thinking ?? 

She didn't respond ... He slowly shook her and brought her back in the real world ... Rey again asked her the same question ... She said :

Taani:Rey I thought k aap mujhay daantein ge ya phir mujhay pe hanmsein ge ... But neither you scolded me nor laughed at me ... For the first time in our relationship,I failed to examine you ... 
He smiled at this and said :

Rey:Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai sweetheart ... Most of the time main bhi panic hojata hoon jab baby tumhein kick kerta hai .. Mujhay lagta hai k it's time for your delivery .. But main bhi fail hojata hoon .. So don't get dis-heart and just enjoy these beautiful moments of our life ...

Taani nodded and Rey sat beside her on the dinner table ... They both fed each other ... In between the dinner they shared some cute eye locks and LLHH ... They wanted the world to stop ... They wanted to be like this now and forever ... They wanted to embrace each other ... 

After their dinner , they sat on the grassy ground of the terrace in each other's embrace ... Taani said :

Taani:Thanks again Rey ... Thanks for this wonderful surprise ... I loved it ... I am feeling like I am in paradise ... And just not now , every moment in which you are with me , I always feel happy ... I feel like I am in the most safest place of the world ... I feel like I am protected ... But when you are not with I really don't feel good ... Aap jab bhi mere saath hote hain , time kaise guzar jaata hai kuch pata hi nahi chalta ... Or jab aap mere paas nahi hote , mera time hi nahi guzarta ..

He was listening her each and every word carefully ... Her each word was touching his heart to the core ... He was feeling so happy that his sweetheart love him so much ... He was felling like hi is in heaven ... He just wanted to embrace her ... He wrapped his arms around her protectively ... She also hugged him and placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes ... She was saying all this with her eyes closed ... They were feeling each other's love ... 

Rey said :

Rey:I promise sweetheart ... I would never leave you alone ... Ab se main hamesha tumhare saath rahunga ... No more work ...
Taani removed her head from his shoulder and looked at him and said :

Taani:Mera aisa matlab nahi tha Rey ... I never want that you leave your work just because of me ... Aur maine aisa kab kaha k aap apna saar kaam chor ker mere sath rahein ...

She said all this with a cute angry pout ... Rey smiled at his wife's concern and childishness ... 

He said :

Rey:No sweetheart ... Tumne toh mere dil ki baat kehdi ... (He smirked) Actually I was thinking the same ... Jab tak hamara baby nahi aajata tab take we should spend our time together ... (He said naughtily) 

Taani understood what he meant ... 

Taani:Shut up Rey ... Aap kabhi nahi sudhrenge ... 

She said all this while blushing ... Suddenly she became quite and calm ... She was lost somewhere ... Rey noticed her calmness and he said :

Rey:Kya hua ? kahan kho gayen ?? 

It brought back her to the reality and she replied him :
Taani:Rey I was thinking that hamari shadi k yeh 2 saal kaise beet gaye pata hi nahi chala ... Aapko yaad hai hamari engagement ceremony ... Hamari fight hote hote reh gaye thi ...
Rey:Haan ... But thank god k nahi hui hamari fight ... Werna shadi se pehle hi hamari shadi toot jati ... 
And they were lost in the flashback ... The two love birds were cherishing their old yet sweet memories ... 

FLASHBACK

It was the day of their engagement ... All of the family members were moving from here and there in order to instruct the servants about the works ... 

D3 team was helping them in the preperations ... The whole Shekhawat mansion was decorated beautifully with Taani's favourite flowers ... And it should be ... Because it was the engagement of the only daughter of Shekhawat's ... The smiles on the faces of all the people present there was evident of their happiness ... Shekhawat family was happy that their only daughter got the most loving and caring life partner ..

She got her love of life ... She got one who loves her like a mad person ... D3 girls were busy with Taani's make up and dressing ... Taani was smiling ... She was happy that today is the day , when she will be his forever ... She will be with him ... They are going to be one ... She was lost in her thoughts ... She was lost in TaaRey dreamland ... She was dreaming of her Prince Charming ... She was dreaming of her life with Rey ... Girls notice her and started teasing her ... Which brought her back to the real world ... Sharon said :

Sharon:Kya hua Taani ? Abhi se Rey k khayaalon mein kho gayen ? Don't worry ... Ab toh kuch hi din reh gaye hain tumhari shadi mein ... Phir toh tum or woh ... Aur jab tak hamare saath ho , thora time humein bhi dedo ... 

She winked at her and smirked ...

Taani blushed hard ... Deep red color appeared on her whitish cheeks ... Whenever his name comes,she always blush ... She didn't know why he have such a deep and dense effect on her ... He always made her blush ... He always made her feel special ... Taani said while blushing hard :

Taani:Kya bhabhi aap bhi mujhay tease kerrahi hain ... 

Here she was dreaming about him in Shekhawat Mansion ... And in Singhania Mansion , he was dreaming of her ... Rey was murmuring to himself :

Rey:Aaj finally main Taani se milunga ... Puray 2 din (He looked at his watch and said) aur 6 hours hogaye hain mujhay Taani se milay huay ... Aur pata nahi kitna wait kerna parega Taani se milne k liyay .. Hey wait Rey ... Tujhay Taani se milne k liyay mana kiya gaya hai ...Yeh toh nahi kaha k tu ussay baat bhi nahi ker sakta ...

He smiled widely as a kid who got his favourite chocolate ... He smiled as he got the most precious thing of his life ... He took out his cell from the pocket of his jeans and dialed her number ... He was dying to hear her melodious voice ... He was desperately waiting for her to pick up the call ... 

They didn't meet each other for two days unwillingly ... The family members didn't allow them to meet each other alone before their wedding ... They both were dying to meet each other ... They were dying to see each other ... To hear each other's voice ... 

Her cell ringed showing the name of her Prince Charming ... Unknowingly her lips curved in sweet smile ... A small color of crimson appeared on her cheeks ... All the girls present in her room started teasing her ... But Sharon stopped them and moved with them out of the room giving them some personal space for each other ... She picked up the call and they talked for a long time ... 

(I am not adding their conversation because kaafi lambi update hojayegi)

Then Taani got ready in her bridal wear ... 

Rey and his family were present in the big hall of the Shekhawat Mansion ... He was waiting for his princess ... His eyes were fixed on the stairs ... He was continuously looking at his watch ...
Rey was in this Sherwani :

A girl came to him and was trying to flirt ... She was unaware of the fact that he is the groom 😆 ..  She said :

Girl:Hey handsome ... Kis ka intezaar kerrahay ho itni be sabri se ... Thori dair hamare saath bhi spend ker lo ... I am Ria ... And you ?? ðŸ˜³

Rey was uncomfortable with her presence around him ...

Unwillingly he started conversation with her ... But his bad luck ... Taani entered at the same time when he was laughing with her ... Her blood boiled seeing her love with someone else ... She knew that he belongs to her but she even can't imagine her without him ... Someone said that Dulhan Aagaye ... This was it ... He left the girl and lost in her beauty ... She was looking next to an angel ... Anyone can easily fell for her ... 
She was wearing this dress 

Imagine her jewelry this one

She was coming downstairs ... Her each step was making his heartbeat increase ... She walked up to him and stood beside him ... 
Just imagine them like this :

He was looking her loving but she glared at him ... He found it weird but ignore it ... Soon all the guests gathered near the stage of bride and groom ... Sharon gave a gold ring to Taani and Rey's mom gave a beautiful diamond ring to Rey ... They both exchanged rings but she was continuously giving angry glares to him ... He was getting impatient by each passing second ... He wanted to know the reason for her anger ... 

He called Swayam when she was busy in talking ... He said :

Rey:Swayam please mujhay Taani se kuch baat kerni hai ... Abhi ... 

Swayam:Lekin is waqt sab hain yahan ... Tu kaise baat karega usse ?? Agar kisi ko pata chal gaya toh band baj jaayegi hamari ... 

Rey:Tu fikar mat kar ... Bas Taani ko uske room mein le aa jaldi se ... Woh kisi baat pe ghussa hai mujhse ... Please yaar le aao usko ... (with a puppy face)

Swayam:Accha accha ... Le aata hoon ... Waise in faces se Taani melt hosakti hai main nahi ... Tu ja room mein main usko lekar aata hoon ... !

With this they both left ... Rey for the room and Swayam to take Taani ... Swayam somehow managed to take Taani out of the function ... He said to her :

Swayam:Taani tum apne room mein jaao ... Tumhare liyay ek surprise hai ... 

Confused Taani said :

Taani:But bhai ... 

He didn't let her utter a single word and take her to the room and locked the room from outside ... Taani was about to say something but Rey put his hand on her mouth to stop her from shouting ... Rey made her turn and both of them were lost in each other's eyes ... They shared an eye-lock for at least 5 minutes ... But Taani came back to her sense and pushed him away from her and walked to the window ... Rey said :

Rey:Kya hua hai Taani ?? Tum mujhse ghussa ho ??
But she didn't utter anything ... He walked up to her and squeezed her hand ... 

Taani said :

Taani:Aap mere paas kya kerrahay hain ?? Jaaiyay us hi larki k paas jiske saath itna hans rahay thay ... 

Rey understood that she is jealous ... He said :

Rey:I am sorry sweetheart ... Agar tum us baat ko lekar ghussa ho toh I am really sorry ... You know na I only love you ... And I was just talking ... Nothing else ...

Tears were forming in her eyes ... She said while putting her hand upon his :

Taani:You sure na ?? You were just talking to her ??

He smiled at his possessive fiance ... He said while putting an assuring smile on his face :

Rey:Don't you trust me ?? 

Taani nodded her head and said :

Taani:I trust you more than my own self ...

Rey:Then just calm down ... I am always yours ... Get that ?
She smiled through tears and said :

Taani:I love you Rey ... I love you more than my teddy ...
He smiled and said :

Rey:You are comparing me with a teddy ?? Not fair ... 
She hit him on his chest and hid her face in his chest and he wrapped his hands aroun her ... 

Swayam opened the door and found them so close to each other ... He was a bit uncomfortable with their closeness ... He cleared his throat which brought them back to the real world from their TaaRey Dreamland ... They both moved apart from each other seeing Swayam ... They felt embarrassed ... Swayam said :

Swayam:Ab sirf kuch hi din hain tum donon ki shaadi mein ... Shadi k baad jitna chaahe utna romance ker lena but abhi neechay chalo werna koi aajayega ... 

They both blushed hard and Taani ran away ... Rey ruffled his hairs and Swayam and Rey both joined the function ... They did a lot of masti with the gang ... They danced a lot ... 

PRECAP:Flashback of TaaRey's Sangeet and mehndi ... 

W/N: Done with the update ... Next parts will be based on flashback of TaaRey's wedding and probably part 20 will be the last part of this FF ... I am sorry guys for not updating ... I was actually very busy ... Please hit like and comment ... Itne kam likes and comments dekh k I really feel that I should not update ... I was thinking to discontinue this FF ... But I give update for those people who requested me to update ... Please hit like and don't keep a res because woh kabhi bhi unres nahi hopata ... And once more thing ... Kal se Ramzan start horaha hai so hardly time milega update kerne ko ... So please be patient ... !