Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

July 1 ' Monday

Kanna lost his favourite pen ' Hai and others found it for him ' New teacher saw them and try to talk to them but kids act like statues ' he shakes and little pushing still they act like statues ' teacher got frustrated and go from there ' Kuruvi ask boys why they act like this ' they say if you act like statue then the teacher going to give you 1,000 ruppies ' so when the teacher tried to talk Kuruvi he didn't answer and stay like statue ' he was really got angry and stomped from there ' the other teachers ask Kuruvi why are you acting like this ' Kuruvi tells them the deal whenever the other teachers see him they do that ' teacher went to principle to complain

HM tells the new teacher I will ask Stalin to talk to them you don't worry ' NT not convinced ' HM tells they are good kids give them time to adjust the change ' NT know kids not going to change their minds

He tells in my 25 yrs experience I never faced something like this just change me to different class

HM talk to Stalin and tell him to talk to kids ' Stalin saying I have my doubt you are playing both ends ' don't spoil the kids ' HM says no I am not like that ' Stalin saying I will talk to them ' but now they are grown and they are doing whatever they want to do ' but I will try do my best ' I don't want them to waste time

Stalin talk to the kids and they say we will be good and don't worry ' we won't spoil your name ' but they continued to give problem to the new teacher

Annachi came to school ask HM to give grade 10 list of the top rank students ' he tells HM that he is going to give them everything free and their job to study ' Kuruvi and HM are really happy ' but he says they have to move to his school ' HM says they need these students they are counting on them to make school proud ' Annachi says you know I want to demolish the school so don't care just do

Kuruvi and HM thinks what is his problem why he wanted to destroy this school why this Kolai veri

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail

July 2 ' Tuesday

Stalin talk to the kids again and telling them they need to study don't waste time ' it's good  to have new teacher new experience ' they need to face it ' they say they understand the be good to the new teacher ' Stalin talk to Kuruvi and tell him he is worried about kids ' I know they like me and I feel guilty they are wasting time not studying ' now days they have their own mind

In the classroom few boys punch Hai he stands there and take ' other kids say enough but Hai says no I don't want to cry or anything  it is a practice ' then he started to chase all the other kids and he is telling his friends I can handle it alone ' new teacher comes there and started to take attendance all of them answer whatever he says students repeating ' he got up and walked away from there

AHM and Tamil come along and ask 3 days off ' AHM was going to look bride for him ' Tamil going with him to select ' HM ask why 3 days 1 is enough ' AHM says I need the other 2 days to cry and regroup myself If the girl says no ' HM tells you are going to be bachelor for rest of your life so don't try to look for a girl ' AHM says I fear if Annachi close the school I won't even have job nothing to show the girl's family ' HM says nobody wants to marry you it would have happen long time ago ' he stands there with his lost puppy look

Stalin talk to the girls ' they are not listening to Stalin and he tried to explain the situation ' HM comes along Stalin ask him to advice the girls ' HM tells them do it more then the new teacher will run away he is annchi's side and wanted to get revenge on Stalin ' they say we know and we know how to fight too so you don't worry ' HM tells chase the new teacher he will Annachi to leave us alone

New teacher saw Annachi and tell about kids and I tried everything and they don't accept me ' teacher says come and scare the kids maybe then they will study ' Annachi says leave it to me I will handle them ' they are going to chase Stalin from this school themselves and I will have the last laugh

kalki2007 thumbnail

July 3 ' Wednesday

New teacher bring Annachi to 8C ' kids says they want Stalin back ' he tells them you have to respect teachers and elders ' I should respect your wishes too so your sir going to come back to you ' they all clap hands and say thanks ' new teacher thinks what is the game he is playing ' kids thinks he is good man ' Kanna ask are you good man or bad man ' Annachi says I don't know ' Dubbas says he is good but Potdalam says I think he is acting

HM ask Annachi why did you change your mind about Stalin ' he tells I am going to use 8C kids to destroy Stalin ' I will money to sway the kids ' in the end they are going to chase him from here you watch ' HM is really worried now ' Annachi tell his adiyal to add mutton to the menu so kids going to eat really nice food now on ' I can use them easily ' they can be easily swayed

Stalin comes to the class ' kids clap hands and throw flowers and ponnadi ' he laughs why this ' kids say we are happy we won ' Annachi is a good person ' Stalin didn't say anything good or bad ' he kept quite ' he tells them take the books bell rang

Evening Dubbas & Kavya on the bench ' Kavya ask Dubbas to come with her but she says no ' just sit me for a while ' Kavya says I don't want to walk home in the dark ' Stalin comes there and ask what is the problem ' Kavya tells that Dubbas didn't want to go home ' Stalin tells then come home with me ' she says no ' he ask why ' but she didn't answer she tells I will go home I have to go don't have choice ' Stalin tells your mom did it for your own good try to understand her point of view ' I thought I know you but I don't  - Dubbas says I don't like my stepdad and my father understand me without I say anything ' I miss him a lot

Stalin saw building supplies inside the school ask Kuruvi what's happening ' he tells this year students is less and Annachi wanted to build little mall here ' Stalin ask who gave permission ' Kuruvi tells HM knows it  - Stalin ask HM he says I don't have any say on this matter ' then he tells about the grade 10 students list problem ' Stalin saying he can't do it ' but HM says if the parents and students wanted to go we can't stop them ' everything going to be in parents decision ' our hands are tied ' HM tells he wants the students in his school he will take care of their needs freely

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously what is really wrong with this annachi guy πŸ˜‘  This few days episode seem to be like dragging i feel. Miss the old cheeky kids and kind of getting tired with this stalin's face expression these days.

Thanks kalki so much for the updates πŸ€— Sometimes i just FF the serial ... you are helping so much by writing the updates here. Much appreciated da.

kalki2007 thumbnail

July 4 – Thursday

Kuruvi saw a van coming and 8C boys coming out – they tell Annachi saw them and offered the drive – he told the boys his driver going to pick them and drop them to their homes – they are so happy – Kuruvi says you know he wanted to destroy the school and he is acting but they are kids so they say Kuruvi is jealous and Annachi is a changed man

AHM saw a coming to school and he is malaiyalee he told AHM that he heard a lot about this school and wanted his son study here – Tamil comes there he know Malayalam so he talk to that man finally he told he is looking Annachi's school – so Tamil and AHM took him inside the room and give him nice slap and kick – it was funny

Kuruvi tells about the boys coming in the van to school – Stalin tells they are kids and we can't do anything – they want the ride and it thrilled them leave it – but Kuruvi says I have bad feeling that Annachi going to win with his money – kids can change easily – warn the kids - Stalin says nothing bad going to happen – we have to wait and see

Kanna and AHM talking Annachi comes there and talk to AHM – he tells Annachi Kanna is a intelligent boy and Annachi wanted to test – so he asked few questions and Kanna passed it – he is impressed – when he is leaving Kanna saying whatever you are thinking not going to happen – Annachi laugh and says I have lots of money – Kanna says you can buy Laksmi not Sarawathi – Annachi stand there looking at Kanna

Stalin come to the class and asked about homework – nobody did it – he yelled at them and Hai telling I watch Vijay movie and didn't have time – he was really angry – he says you have to study and not to play all the time – then Gaby tells him there was a fire and they didn't have any electricity – he asked why nobody mention it – they say he didn't give time – he say sorry and asked them to do the homework – I think he is stressed about Annachi's new techniques to destroy the school

kalki2007 thumbnail

Annachi and his new ideas to destroy the school

it is a government school right so how come he is going to build a mall there
he is trustee that doesn't mean he can threaten the teachers why they didn't report to higher authorities - he comes there and like he own it

India has lot of  corruption but watching it makes it more angry at the system and the teachers taking this crap why?

kids love the money and the attention

Stalin going to have tough time  - they start to trust Annachi
Kanna -Hai - Gaby - Watertank - i trust they are not going to turn away from Stalin other kids kind of have lose minds lets see how it is going to turn

Kayal missing the whold week πŸ‘πŸ˜Š director sir keep it this way

Stalin need to tell the kids what's going on and be frank with them
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stalin need to tell the kids what's going on and be frank with themπŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree akka..Stalin should open up and say to kids why Annachi is behaving goody goody with them..

Feel sad for stalin.. kids love him so much ..they too are grown up ..they should understand why Annachi changed suddenly..

Kannan , Vennila too disappointed me..

Thanks Kalki akka for the updates..πŸ€— Sorry couldnt be online much as busy getting ready to visit my sister in US..