Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

am sure there is no such guy like this virat in real man he is sooo good and perfectly perfect to be true...😊
firstly manvi overreacting on seeing her dad after soo long or call it ages and she reacted in such way leaving virat shocked and clueless about the whole scene yet he handled the whole situation and gave her time to reveal the whole truth infront of him ...nextly he understanding manvi's careers importance understanding her situation and being with her thats wowww πŸ˜ƒ
am sure such weird reaction from manvi's boss is coz manvi's dad is using his powers to keep manvi away from her own marriage sumthing is going on in his head i just hope virat finds tht out thts why he took her boss number from her...
manvi is in a mess of situations first her dad now the boss she doesnt want to hurt virat bt also dnt wanna lose her job and she did the best thing is to tell virat abt the whole thing...

the engagement was beautiful firstly they lost in eachother then ankhon hi ankhon mein baaten i like tht song also πŸ˜ƒ
short but awesome update ...πŸ˜ƒ
hoping the next one to be longer oneand thanx alott for the pm πŸ˜Š

You know if every one starts commenting this long or longer than this, I'd definitely start writing longer updates!!  Thanks a lot!! You missed in a small hint in the update. Never the less, you will get your answers in the next update.. :) 
Thanks a lot! and I'll surely try and make it a longer update.. :) 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat89

awesome update
it was bit short but i liked it too
engagement was good
Everything will sort out soon
Waiting 4 next part
Update soon ❀️

I really love how you are optimistic about everything sorting out very soon!! just like others, I too can just hope πŸ˜† The next update will be up soon
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: IISHITA

I HV JST READ ALL 8 CP IN 1 GO AND NOT TO MENTION IT IS WELL WRITTEN AND WELL POTRAYED.

MANVI'S CHARACTER IS WELL POTRAYED. A NICE BOLD, STRONG, LUVING, CARING CHARACTER. I LUV HER.
ALSO LUVED VIRAT'S CHARACTER. HE IS SO UNDERSTANDING, HE UNDERSTOOD MANVI'S DILEMMA AND SITUATION. HE HANDLED IT WELL.
D CHOICES OF SONG WERE GR8 AS WELL N D 1 U WROTE WAS ALSO VRY NICE IT CARIED WT. N MEANING.
1STI THOT IT WAS A SIMPLE STRAIGHT LUV STRY BUT I C U HV DIFRENT PLANS. I GUESS THAT MAN IS MANVI'S FATHER, ACTUALLY DAT'S WAT MY INSTINCTS R SAYING AND DAT HE IS PLANNING SOMTHING VRY WRONG  AND DANGEROUS FOR MANVI.
I FEEL U HV LOT'S OF SURPRISES IN UR STORE. 
C'MON UPDATE SOON. DIEING TO KNOW ABT HIM.

Hey!! Can you please NOT use Caps lock while commenting? Well getting back to your comment I must say I really loved it. Thank you!! What a story it will be if there's no pain? :p Will update asap! 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasp_berry

Nice updt...actually i missed some previous 1 so i hv to catch that 1st...lolzzz...cont soon

Hoping to read more of your comments hereafter! Thank you!! 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Hey... awsm story... 

Just started reading it and must say its really superb...
have sent you a buddy request... pls pm me whenever you updt...
Tada and take care...

Thank you! I'll surely send you a PM whenever I update :) 
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhi tak I havent read Arranged Marriage :/ I promise jab bhi read karugi tab ke leye Res! *this weekend tak ka time de please.. Bahut se cheez wrap up karne*
Alinab thumbnail
wonderful update...pls update soon
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Thank you for all your comments!! I remind all of you that I DONT entertain 1 line comments at all!! I will just delete you off my list! 

Chapter 9

"Maanvi, Are you in your senses? Do you even realize that you are skipping your marriage rituals for a stupid meeting? I wonder who your boss is! Such a stone hearted creature! Couldn't he postpone the meeting? I wish I could meet and spank this useless man. And you, have you even thought what Nisha will think of you? Why are you spoiling your personal relations Maanvi? Wait let me pack my bag too. I wont let you go alone. I am just not having a very good feeling about this man" a panicked Sunaina said while helping Maanvi pack her bags.

"Mom! Please relax!! I will make sure to not skip any of the rituals. Sangeet will go on till late night after which I have my flight scheduled for 11 AM and since I have plenty of time in the morning, we can go for shopping and select gifts for all guests and relatives. You can take care of other details while I attend my meeting. I assure you of returning back before the Mehendi rasam starts. The meeting will go on for a week but I think they can manage without me for the rest of the days. Sir will understand." spoke Maanvi almost assuring herself for taking the correct decision. Sunaina understood her dilemma and chose not to argue with her. After Maanvi had finished packing she chose to take rest before guests start arriving. 

Soon enough she heard a knock at her window. Scared of her life she grabbed a stick and smashed the intruder only to hear a familiar voice. Looking out of the window, she realized, she had hit Viraat on the head and he was oozing out blood as if an extra tanker was attached to his body. A panicked Maanvi slammed the door shut and jumped on her bed. After a few minutes she slowly went near the window, opened it and saw Viraat struggling to enter her room. Extending her hand for Viraat to take support, she dragged him inside. "Viraat, what the hell are you doing here? What made you sneak in to my room through nothing else but the window? And see how badly have you hurt yourself. Come, I'll wash your wounds." a baffled Maanvi spoke while applying medicine on Viraat's wounds.

"Maanvi, a popular singer can not roam around without any security. He has to take along with him his security men but see I want to spend time with you and I dont think that those so called body guards are supposed to accompany me. So the only option I have is take shortcuts and reach here."

"And risk your life?" questioned Maanvi

"Anything or you! Well leave all this, tell me did you have a word with your boss? Did he change his mind? And when are you talking about t with Mom?"

"Viraat, talking to him won't make a difference. I really think I should attend the meeting since a lot of important decisions have to be taken. And being a GM fur this branch, I feel its my duty to attend it. As far as talking about it to Aunty is concerned, I feel you should talk to her. I am not sure about her reaction since she is really excited about the whole wedding. I too am excited but for the moment all my focus is on the meeting and a few other issues."

"Few other issues?"Viraat raised an eyebrow

"Ugh never mind. Its not the right time to talk about them. Anyways you tell me what made you smash into my room this way? And you do know we can't meet till our Marriage then what makes the rockstar barge into his would be wife's room?" teased Maanvi

"My would be wife is so busy packing and preparing her stuff that I thought instead of calling you at my home, I should meet you here and help you finish off with the packing. Come, tell me what can I do?" said Viraat while moving towards Maanvi's almirah 

"Viraat, thank you for your concern but I have done all the packing and was about to sleep. Right now I want you get back home and apply medicine to your wounds. I don't want an injured husband.".

Viraat made a sad face and spoke in an angry tone, "Oh! So If I would have got into a terrible accident and suffered a hell lot of injuries, you would reject my marriage proposal? You would leave me?"

Realizing her mistake, Maanvi tried to pacify him, "Not at all Viraat. I was just pulling your leg. Never meant to hurt you. Sorry! I can never even think of marrying any one else but you! Your support, your understanding behavior, I wont find it in any other boy."

Viraat didn't pay heed to what Maanvi said and slammed the door behind him."See you tomorrow darling!"
Maanvi quickly grabbed her phone and sent Viraat a text message "Viraat, sorry! I never meant to hurt you. I said all that with an intention to have fun." Please don't be angry rockstar!!

Viraat silently laughed at Maanvi's innocence and sent her a reply, "No. I am not talking to you." In order to irritate Maanvi, he switched off his phone and drove back home. 
He lay on his bed trying to connect  the dots and make sense out of whatever Maanvi had told him. "Meeting for a week, will attend all functions, Boss is strict!" He sprang up from his bed, switched on his phone and called his assistant. "Sanjay, Leave all that you are doing right away! and get me EVERY POSSIBLE detail of the Head manager of Chaudhary Group Of Companies. I wouldn't think twice to fire you from your job if you leave ANY detail. Get on to work right away and mail me everything latest by tonight" Viraat nearly screamed into the phone.

A scared Sanjay dared to speak,"But Sir, what about your concert next month? I was planning about it."

This just irritated Viraat all the more and he banged his hand on the table,"Just do as I say!! The concert can be looked into after you get me all the details."

"Ye... Yes..Yes Sir. I am working on it right away" stammered Sanjay. "Sir, I hope you wont mind me asking, Doesn't this Company belong to Maanvi Chaudhary, your fiance ?"

"Yes it does. It was previously owned by her father about whom I don't know enough. I want you to find all the details regarding her family, the Head of all their companies, and the location of all their branches. Hunt down every possible information regarding Maanvi's father and his connection with the company.. how did he die! And I want you to work as fast as you can! Take 4-5 relaible people along with you, make a team and just get me everything by today night." Vraat took a sigh and threw his phone on the bed. 

All the events were bothering him. He could smell trouble in Maanvi's paradise but couldn't really understand as to who was the root cause and who wantedf to harm Maanvi or the whole Chaudhary family! Viraat opened his laptop, connected it to the internet and typed "Chaudhary Group of Industries" in the search engine. He felt proud while photographs of Maanvi holding various awards, conducting meetings showed up on the page. Out of all photographs a few that caught his attention had a strange man in them, trying  to hide behind Maanvi. Viraat quickly downloaded all the photographs and sent them to Sanjay for further investigation. 

Viraat cursed his manager when he called him while he was engrossed in staring at Maanvi's pictures. "What the hell Sanjay? What makes you call back immediately after a work is assigned to you?"

"Sorry Sir! Mr Keith, the sponsor of your worldwide tour starting next month is on line. He wants to talk to you about some arrangement."

"Sanjay, take down all the details from Mr Keith and ask him to book suites in reasonable hotels all over. I'll contact him personally and invite him for my wedding."

"Yes Sir!"

"Maanvi! Darling! You are in for a surprise!! I just hope you'll have a safe meeting and no one tries to mess up with my tigress." Viraat spoke to a picture of Maanvi decorating his room's side table.

Next day early in the morning relatives, guests started pouring in for Maanvi's Sangeet ceremony. Gifts, wishes, blessings, advice- Maanvi had got it all! She was juggling between meeting every one and getting ready for her flight. She called Sunaina in her room, "Mom, I wont be able to accompany you for shopping. Here's the list of whatever I want you to buy. Please take care of it! And don't worry, I'll be back very soon!"

Sunaina hugged Maanvi and held her hand reassuringly, "Maanvi, everything will be good. Have faith in you and give your best shot! I wish you all the best for whatever decisions you take!" 

"Thank you Mom"

Maanvi moved forward to pick her bags when she felt some one pulling her dupatta from the back. She turned around to see Jia holding a packet in her hands. Surprized, she asked Jia,"Princess, may I know what do you have in this packet?"

"No. Its a surprise for you and you are allowed to open it only when you reach Mumbai."

"Can I get a hint atleast? Waiting till I get to Mumbai is something I just cant do!!"

Sunaina chipped in, "Its something the three of us have specially made for you so please don't open it till you reach Mumbai!"

"You know I really doubt if I am the one earning here or some one else! every second day you guys have a new surprise for me and I have no idea from where do you get all such weird ideas!" exclaimed Maanvi while keeping the packet in her bag. 

Sunaina grabbed the bag from Maanvi's hand and asked her to meet every one and come near the car. As Maanvi moved, Sunaina hid a letter in Maanvi's bag. "Sorry Maanvi, but there are a few things you need to know before you marry Viraat or even before you meet your boss!"

There in Mumbai, Maanvi's boss working on his laptop, looked towards his secretary and said, Congratulations! The work has been done! She'll arrive here in two days and then... then she has absolutely no Idea what's in store for her!!

Maanvi while sitting in the car remembered about Viraat asking her boss's number. Taking out her mobile out of the purse, she typed a message for Viraat, "Hey! I am really sorry for yesterday.Left for the airport, will reach there in about half an hour. Will really miss you! Here's my boss's details Mr Sushil Chaudhary, Contact Number:- **********". Cya soon!!

Viraat smiled at his mobile and said,"See you at the airport Tigress! "

PS:- Next few updates will be the turning point of this Story with true identities being revealed, passion, possessiveness, tragedy and a lot more!! Even though I'll be a bit irregular, I'll try my best to increase the length.. :)  
Edited by AngelicDesires - 10 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updt...waiting fr the turning point...cont soon
Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This story is getting interesting with every update now its no more a run off the mill ...Marriage Story ... It has a thick thick plot behind and I m sensing it ...yeekks that's excites me more cause it is going to be more fun to see them passionate for each other ...I m falling more and more for it ...Viraat's way of romancing is Adorable ...Viraat is a gem ..so is Maanvi ...Its impeccably clean story I m loving it ...and wondering what's her boss planning actually ...πŸ˜‰

Love
Your Behena