..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
Hello guyz no no I m not here to to make a post like veeni kissed veeni danced hawww na na !

okkay so in the article itz like

""The drug will also act as a trigger for Ranveer (Kunal Jaisingh) and Rukmini (Sonal Vengurlekar) sharing an intimate kiss after twirling around a passionate salsa dance," the source further adds."

Okkay veeni r going to dance that too passionate salsa dance

Soo do u think so ruku izz going to dance in her usual clothes or she izz coming in some western dress in the party

Mai kal se yahi soch rahi hoon 😆

Ps : fun post 😆 but I dont thinks rahi fans will soare me for this fun post

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

1k

Users

4

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
I will spare you shubh! lol;)
and, as for her clothing, western I'm presuming..🤔
Not that I care for this so called "passionate" dance, but let's see..😳
though, your attempt at a fun post is very much appreciated, even when it is related to veeni..hahah..
There is so much tension on the forums, so this is actually nice. :)
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
I'm hoping something Western
Roshini1494 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
I m not so much looking forward the dance..but may be "western" only...🤔 but will it not differ rukmini's character?? 😳 I m totally confused about what CVs ideas are actually 😆
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I will spare you shubh! lol;)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and, as for her clothing, western I'm presuming..🤔</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Not that I care for this so called "passionate" dance, but let's see..😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">though, your attempt at a fun post is very much appreciated, even when it is related to veeni..hahah..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is so much tension on the forums, so this is actually nice. :)</font>



Ohhh thanks
Yeah me too think so she will wear western

I should have tried on kd my humor goes well for him but then no rahi fans would have entered to read rhe topic so their tension will be their only na 🥱
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

I'm hoping something Western



Me too!!!

Sexxy legs 😉 😆
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

<font color="#cc0000">I m not so much looking forward the dance..but may be "western" only...🤔but will it not differ rukmini's character??😳I m totally confused about what CVs ideas are actually😆</font>



Me too hell confused huh no kisha dance in party
This will be epic 😆

Western & rukmini kya combo hai 😆
Roshini1494 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: NaughtyRa



Me too hell confused huh no kisha dance in party
This will be epic 😆

Western & rukmini kya combo hai 😆


Shubh don't make me laugh 😆 I can't 😆
Me confused whether to watch the party epi or not 🤔
first there will not be RaHi and then No KD 🤔 no reasons to watch 👎🏼
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Roshini1494



<font color="#cc0000">Shubh don't make me laugh😆I can't😆</font>
<font color="#cc0000">Me confused whether to watch the party epi or not🤔</font>
<font color="#cc0000">first there will not be RaHi and then No KD🤔no reasons to watch👎🏼</font>



Haslo na thodha sa maissy darling se nahi kahugi 😉 😆
I will watch bcoz their were news of whether two kisses
Maybe kisha wont be in party and kiss somewhere out & proposal too

Jaha tak veeni ki baat hai I will skip them 😆

Still hopes for kisha bcoz I dont think today he will be able to propose kiya
Nah Nah!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".