Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshinee20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
please post the whole chapter soon!!! can't wait for it!
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update aicha...
Curiously waiting...
Please don't late more... 😭
aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/aicha_IPKfanfic

my new twitter account.. follow me.. easier for pms

If you want pms.. don't ask.. just buddy my pm account aicha99_pms

But make sure to comment.. atleast occasionally..

Chapter 16D: 

Day 4 – Your friend, Your shield...I'll be Yours Forever...

Arnav stared at her.. without a word... totally frozen.. shaken to the truth.. to the reality.. His eyes went wet and silent tears rolled down his cheeks.. Khushi was shocked.. confused.. worried.. She could bear anything... but not the pain on Arnav's face.. Her heart ached terribly on seeing his tears.. She's never been hurt so much.. not even when she struggled to run away from the hands of Karan.. His pain, his tears.. the reason behind it..their unexpected kiss... she didn't know anything! But right now, all she cared was him... Without any second thought, she made a step forward closing the little gap in between their bodies and cupped his face. Her eyes welled up with tears, she said with concern..

Khushi: Arnav, what's wrong?

Except from a deep painful glare, Khushi got nothing from him and she instantly took his lifeless body into a comforting embrace.. hugging him tighter and tighter pulling him to her.. When suddenly, she heard his voice.. a shattered voice..

ASR: Did Karan try to rape you?

Shell-shocked.. Her eyes shot wide open.. Her body shivered and heart skipped a beat as she registered his words.. Her arms loosened around Arnav's body and she slowly... unwillingly... pulled back from him. Their eyes met... she stayed rooted to the floor as her tears fell down her cheeks..

ASR: Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?

She was speechless... As she nervously lowered her gaze, he abruptly held her shoulders while anger took over him.. He furiously looked at her... his heart fuming with anger... Khushi was in a state of shock as his grip got tighter hurting her.. and he barked at her infuriatedly..

ASR: No Khushi.. Not anymore.. you are not running away from me.. Not again..

She felt her heart sinking in fear.. how could she not think about it before.. He was Arnav Singh Raizada.. and if he realizes that something was wrong, it won't take him long to dig for the truth.. she felt guilty.. Not because she hide a part of her past.. but to have let her feelings.. her past.. her fear overtook her these last few days.. If only she never reacted to Karan... She closed her eyes and thought about Arnav's anger.. Remembering how he had slapped Malaika few years back..  and that was the reason why she kept silent about her past relationship, her broken heart and how ruthlessly a drunk Karan tried to force himself on her...

ASR: Look at me when I'm talking to you.. Answer me damn it..

When suddenly he yelled shaking her fragile body.. she opened her eyes and bored into him..

ASR: Did he touch you, yes or no?

Khushi gave up.. She had no more courage to stand against Arnav.. and she nodded a yes... Arnav froze on the spot while she lowered her eyes bursting in loud cries.. She broke completely and her body fell against his hard chest. He was angry.. furious like a bull.. On the moment, he lost control of his mind, his sense.. and he pushed Khushi back violently.. She crashed into the door behind her and lifted her eyes in shock. His breath fluttered as he thought of Karan's glare on Khushi at the swimming pool.. the incident in the market.. in the restaurant.. All started to make sense now.. His face turned red and he clenched his fists.. Khushi stared at him when suddenly he stepped back and lifted his hand to hit violently a table lamp.. breaking it into pieces.

Khushi: Arrnavv!

Khushi yelled as she saw blood oozing from his injured hand.. She immediately rushed to him worriedly.. but for him.. this was too less as a punishment.. He cursed himself.. He was never her friend.. Not now.. not before.. Afterall if he was.. how could he not saw how much she's been suffering? Why didn't he ever ask her about her life during her studies? And if she really considered him as a friend, why she never told him about Karan? Why?... His trance broke as a tearful Khushi held his wrists but he immediately pulled back.. from her.. from her concern.. and she looked at him in shock as she said..

Khushi: Arnav you are hurt!

And with a stern face, he replied...

ASR: So?

Khushi: Arnav you are bleeding...

She tried to take back his wrists but he stepped back avoiding her touch.. as he said in a serious tone..

ASR: You were wrong Khushi.. I was never a friend once..

Khushi: Really? That's what you think?

She glared at him angrily.. her big eyes wide open.. Arnav stared at her idle as she moved forward to him.. and she said furiously..

Khushi: When I first met you.. I was shattered.. I had no friends.. I didn't want to befriend anyone.. I was scared... do you even know how it feels? I felt used.. I loved a disgusting lustful man who just wanted to bed the virgin girl! I never thought that I would overcome this horrifying night.. I was dead inside.. Dead.. till you came into my life..

He stared at her, his tears threatening to fall any moment.. He so wished to hold her.. to console her.. but he wanted to hear her.. he wanted the truth from her.. He wanted her to take it out one last time.. and after this.. he will take over.. promising himself that never again someone will dare approach, touch or hurt his Khushi.

Khushi: You brought me back.. I smiled again.. I laughed again.. Through your eyes, you made me feel special again.. I was alive.. and that night.. in the bar..

A teary smile curved on her lips as she thought of the evening they spent together...

Khushi: I let all the pain flew away.. Karan was no more for me.. because I was happy.. happy with you.. you made me forget all... even after you left.. I never cried for what he did to me and never wanted to talk about it again... I considered you as a friend then and I still think of you as my best friend now.. though I did everything to forget you.. to hate you... But...

You still my best friend.. the one I can't live without...

A silence in the room.. Both stared at each other.. His eyes wet.. Her tears non-stop.. The eye lock was beyond all feelings.. Their friendship was still intact.. An unbreakable bond.. his care, her need for him.. his need to have her around him always,.. his fear to lose her.. protectiveness, warmth.. And today she said it.. He was never far from her.. Khushi and Arnav was never far from each other... When she finally broke the eyelock, she turned away and hurried towards the bathroom.. Seconds later, she stepped out with a first aid box.. Arnav was still standing idle when Khushi came nearer and grabbed his arms dragging him to the sofa.. Without a word.. she cleaned his injury while he stared at her without a blink... She took a bandage from the box and covered his injury with lots of care.. Avoiding his gaze, she tried to remain as much normal as she could.. At last, she stood and walked away to put back the first aid box. When she finally stepped out of the bathroom to go to her room, she found Arnav standing infront of the door staring at her.. She lowered her eyelids and passed by him.. She was opening the door when he laid his bandaged hand on her hand stopping her from going.. She lifted her eyes and they both looked at each other.. Khushi was shaken and restless when Arnav moved closer and cupped her face as he said...

ASR: No Khushi.. You cannot leave me again.. Please..

He leaned closer till his lips touched her forehead.. Khushi's eyes were full of tears.. Arnav stepped back and in a swift, he swept her off the floor.. He carried her to his bed without breaking the eyelock and placed her on the left side of the bed.. He ignored her deep glare and pulled the quilt on her.. And he tucked her into bed...

Khushi: Arn...

ASR: Shhh... Sleep Khushi.. Close your eyes.. it's late..

Slowly she closed her tired eyes.. Arnav stayed by her side caressing her head till she finally fell asleep. After some time, he walked to the other side of the bed and sat leaning his head on the headboard.. He took his mobile and typed a message to Aman before placing it back on the bedside table... He pulled the quilt on him and looked towards a sleeping Khushi as he thought...

This is just the beginning Karan Singhania

Your one death is not worth all the pain you gave her.. I promise.. you'll die everyday..

And you'll go crazy in trying to find out who is behind your every miseries..

Sorry if it was too dramatic.. please leave your comments and click on like

Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...
I'm first...
Thank you thank you for update...
🤗
It's so awesome,
Even at one point i had tears in my eyes...
Amazing
Superb...
Finally, they are friend no best friends forever from now...
Loved the last scene most...
Love this ASR...
I'm sure arnav comes to know that too lavanya is karan's fiancee...
Please no more misunderstandings...
I was expecting a looonnnggg and flashback filled part, but this part is so awesome that a looonnnggg one is not needed for now...
Please update soon
Eagerly waiting for next part...
Waiting for "I Posses You" now...Edited by Aasmaali - 10 years ago
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW
awesome update
thank you for it :)
Loved arnavs posseisveness and anger

thier friendship is adborable :)
love how u express them

looking forward to the rest
esp to c how arnav handles karan
ASR6262 thumbnail
Amazing update finally Arnav know everything
super interesting update what wil Arnav do now ???
can't wait to read more continue soon please and thank u for pm me
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update!!
it was awesome!!
yes..now that we have arnav back in khushi's life he will fix everything and make karan pay for what he did to khushi..
finally khushi confessed some of her feelings to arnav if not all :)
plz do update soon..
will be waiting for the next update..
lalarukh thumbnail
wow awesome,fabulous,too good 
loved it to the core...there inner turmoils plus music in the back ground adding amazing effect  to whole update...loved it yar,tooo good 
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww finally all is right between them
and LMAO cannot wait to see what Arnav does to Karan
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Can't wait to see what arnav has planned for karan