I <3 U MANVI :: CH 10 : pg 94 : 12 jan 2014

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
YES...!!!! YES...!!! YOU READ IT RIGHT...!!!!
I AM BRINGING IN A SEASON 2 FOR MY FIRST EVER FF...!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

NOW U ALL MUST BE THINKING THAT WHY SEASON 2...

so lemme tell u...

my first baby ie this ff turned 1 today...
" virman ff i love u manvi... "IS NOW ONE YEAR OLD... AWW MY BABY... I LOVE U TOO... ❀️   ❀️  ❀️

so thats why SEASON 2...

now here is the prologue...

PROLOGUE

This is a story of love and friendship. A story of these two emotions becoming complicated and thereby intertwing with each other. The story in which simplicity and innocence of love will get lost somewhere in revenge and hatred and jealously. A story of three friends who never worried about the world but their friendship and each other's happiness. A story in which one of the guy loved her while the other loved her like friend, their friendship was the only thing that mattered to him; and the girl was totally unaware of all this. She was unaware of the cold war that was going to start between two of her buddies n her feelings towards one of them. This goes on till one of those guys decide to turn the table and put a full stop to all this. He decided to take a revenge n make the other two realise what does it feel when loving someone gives nothing in exchange except pain n separation. He was determined to teach her a lesson n so he planned everything. Once the planning was done, he was 100% sure that now nothing would go wrong until... Until he again fell in love with her all over again... Until he fell for his own wife... Yes he married her just to betray n hurt her. Now his life was just beautiful as a fairytale when he himself told her about his intentions behind marrying her. and then everything came to an end... His marriage on the verge of being broken and he adamant of saving his marriage and making his wife fall for him and love him like she used to...
Will he be able to undo his deeds...??? Will he be able to get her back...??? Will he be able to heal the wounds he himself gave her...??? Will he be able to make her love him again...??? Will he be able to save his marriage...??? Will he be able to bring the broken pieces of his life together n mend it as if nothing never happened...????

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
** INDEX **
CHAPTER 1   jiya naa jaye
CHAPTER 2   beete lamhe
CHAPTER 3   aur kareeb 
CHAPTER 4   aakhir kyun...???
CHAPTER 5   tumko paa hi liya
CHAPTER 6   chahun main ya na
CHAPTER 8   pyar kia toh nibhana
CHAPTER 9   dastak
CHAPTER 10 pyaar be intehaan
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
interesting re
M xctd to read more
Cnt snEdited by copypaste - 10 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
unres kab karogi tum dono...?????
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naina Kya prologue hai!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Mind-blowing ekdam ⭐️⭐️.. Loved the concept.. Love, friendship, jealousy, hatred, revenge, pain, separation.. Every emotion is there.. I'm sure it will rock.. Can't wait to read the first chapter now.. Please continue soon.. Take care 😊
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
naina on writing spree!!!!!!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nainaaa

i know you write great ff, but this one this looks really interesting, this is so excited,
now im waiting to the start...
you are greatπŸ‘
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome...

Cant wait for the update...

Fantastice idea yaar...

Please update soon and pleasee PM me alsoo...
sanjana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. Thanks for starting season 2. Update soon. And pm me for all ur ffs.
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome prologue
plz cont soon