Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
update soon naina.
waiting...
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
** LAST NOTE **

i have got only 71 likes n i am not happy with the response.
i already formed the pm list for the third chapter but i thought giving a fair chance to everybody...
i am posting the third chapter and the NEXT chapter will be posted on my PRIVATE BLOG...
INVITATIONS WILL ONLY BE SENT TO THE ONES WHO LIKE THE UPDATE AND COMMENT...
and for the rest of the people who dont bother to even click on the like button " THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER... SO I HOPE U ENJOY IT "

and for the ones who like and comment and want to read more PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAiL IDS SO THAT I CAN SEND INVITES TO YOU...

LOVE
NAINA
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT
jarora97 thumbnail
I really love ur stories please continue with ur story and my ID is [email protected] please send me da link for ur next update
shreeya121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luv dis story yr... egerly waitng 4 d nxt update...
naina927 thumbnail
UPDATE COMING WITHIN 20 MINUTES...

BY THE WAY JUST UPDATED THE LAST PART OF VIRMAN SS NAA JAANE KYUN

naina927 thumbnail
sorry for the delay...

just updating the chapter
zaira_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m sorry for commenting too late...sorry Naina, I was busy because of my exams...
Just read both the chapters and I must say this story is just amazing...the concept of this story is really very amazing...nd different too...I have read the first season also nd that was also very gud...plz dear update soon nd thnx for the pm...
I may not be able to comment on updates regularly but plz dear do pm me...whenever I get time I will read it nd comment...
Plz Naina Do pm me
naina927 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res 😛
Unres 😎

Yaay!!! Me first!! 😆
Lovely update Naina!❤️❤️ Loved the title 😉.. That dori scene was superb 😳   & loved the part where Virat made her wear the ring 😳.. Their romantic moments are beautiful ❤️.. Manvi is trying really hard to hate him but their closeness affects her a lot.. Virat-KC convo was funny.. Shlok is different here.. He didn't miss the chance to tease Virman 😛.. Mahi is a loving and caring sister.. So Virat has got only 25 days to win Manvi back.. Interesting.. Precap is nice.. Drunk Virat and caring Manvi.. Looks like a flashback sequence.. Will be eagerly waiting for the next part.. Take care 😊

Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 10 years ago