Swaron OS: World's best boyfriend!

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, this is something that came to my mind after watching the Precap on Friday and obviously aaj ke episode se toh bahut liya hai... I don't know how had it turned out but please do read and let me know πŸ˜‰ 

World's best boyfriend!

All the girls were in Sharon's room eating, chatting and most importantly back criticizing their boys' The boys were no less, Swayam, Bharat, Amar, Vicky and Nil were peeping through the window trying to listen to the girls accusations' [Ok guys, you all know what the girls say about the guys so I'm skipping that part]

Rinni: And Swayam, woh toh kitna darrta hai Sharon se!

Sharon's head shot up, Nai' Nai usse darna nai, girls ki respect karna kehte hai' Woh mujhe' I mean girls ko back answer nahi karna chhata tha!

A smile crept onto Swayam's cute little face when he heard "his girlfriend" defending him' Though he was a bit annoyed with the fact that she called him a loser but our majnu boy can't stay angry with his Siren' Can he?!

Sharon was trying her best to defend him and to her surprise Aashi too joined her'

Sharon (in mind): Yeh kyun Swayam ki side le rahe hai? How dare she say anything about my boyfriend? What the hell!!!

Simi: Guys please hum yahan boy's ki back bitching kar rahe hai toh koi kisi ki side nahi lega!

Here the guys were getting irritated that Sharon was avoiding talking negative about Swayam and Mr.Majnu was lost in admiring her until he got a smack on his head by Vicky'

Nil: Yaar kuch toh karna padega! Inn girls ko sabak sikhana hi hoga!

Swayam: Guys no way! Pehle toh chup chup ke unki baatein sunte ho and ab yeh'

Vicky: Ae just because tere bare main kuch nai bola toh tu bhi unki side le raha hai! Tu ja hum kuch soch lenge'

In no time the guys lit the dry grass causing the smoke to enter into Sharon's room'

Swayam (in mind): Oh shit! Sharon room main hai, kahin yeh smoke ke wajah se usko asthama ka attack na aa jaye! Shit' Shit' Shit' Kuch toh karna padega! Kya karu? Kya karu?

Just then he spots the window of the adjacent room open' He rushes there and jumps into the room' to his luck just a nano second before the smoke could enter the room Sharon came out to get some drinks' Just as she was walking, she was pulled into a room and her mouth was shut by someone's palm' She was about to shout but very soon she was pinned to the wall and the door behind her was locked'

Swayam: shhh' Sharon it's me! (Removing his palm that was covering her mouth)

Sharon (shocked): Swayam? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Swayam: Shhh' dheere! Woh' woh' woh sab boy's tumhare window ke bahar the aur tum sab ki baatein sunn rahe the' (He was cut by her)

Sharon (hyper): Kya? Humari baatein?? Swayam tum aise kaise kar sakte ho? God! Tum chup chupke humari baatein??

Swayam (covering her mouth again): Shhh' God Siren keep quiet! Meri baat toh suno! Main yahan tumse milne aaya tha! (Pouting) Par tum ho ke sab girl's ke saath busy ho! (Looking deep into her eyes) Main tumhare saath kuch time spend karna chhahta tha par yeh pagal boys ne mera full plan flop kar diya!

She was lost in his chocolate brown orbs that held so many emotions' passion, innocence, care, intensity and above all LOVE' She could spend her entire life just looking into those beautiful eyes' She didn't pay heeds to the fact that their friends were right there' This was their moment' The moment of love'

He saw her lost and just drowned in those eyes that now reflected immense love for him' They both were lost in the moment' Silence took over' He slowly removed his palm and was decreasing the distance' Sliding his hand around her waist he leaned forward' she slowly closed her eyes in anticipation' their lips were just centimetres apart' he lightly placed his warm lips on her feather soft ones' At first he placed a few pecks to ask for permission... as soon as she responded his kissed her softly yet with all his love' he placed one of his hand behind her neck for support and the other one pulled her closer by her waist' Her hands found their way into his silky soft hair and were massaging it lightly' The kiss grew passionate but he was yet soft on her' None of them were ready to back out but had to due to the lack of air' Both were yet in the trance' Swayam continued pecking her on her forehead' eyes' cheeks' corner of her lip' chin' her jawline' neck' and then her bare shoulder' he slowly moved up and looked into her eyes' And now realisation dawned upon him'

Swayam (apologetically): I'm sorry for crossing my limits!

Sharon (softly): Kisne kahan that you crossed your limits? Did I say anything?

Swayam (looking down): Nahi woh abhi abhi couple bane hai! I don't want to force myself on you!

Sharon (cupping his face): Swayam firstly look up! Tumne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai jiske wajah se tum itna guilty feel karo! I'm your girlfriend! And relationship main kabse hai doesn't matter' What matters is that I Love you and I don't have any problem in coming close to my boyfriend! And you have not forced me; I gave in because I wanted it to happen!

She kissed his forehead, then a pack on his lip and blushingly reasted her head in the crook for his neck hugging him tight' He smiled at her cuteness and was elated to have the love of his life in his arms' He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly'

Swayam (smiling): I love you too!

Suddenly both heard the girls coughing loudly right outside the door' Swayam shook his head thanking God that Sharon was with him' Sharon broke the hug'

Sharon (confused): Inn sabko kya ho gaya? (Looked at Swayam) Aur tum kyun itna grin kar rahe ho?

Swayam: Woh guys ne' (Narrating their plan) Iss liye I came running and pulled you here' mujhe darr tha kahin tumhare health pe koi affect na ho!

Sharon (a bit emotional): You know what?

Swayam: What?

Sharon (hugging him): I'm the luckiest girl in the world! You are the best thing happened to me! You are the best!

Swayam (tightening the hug): hnn! After all world ka best boyfriend banneka promise jo kiya hai!... Wasie main tumse bahut ghussa hoon!!

Sharon (breaking the hug): Kyun?

Swayam (faking anger): Tumne mujhe! Apne boyfriend ko Loser kahan?! Huh!

Sharon (holding her ears): I'm sorry! You know I didn't mean it! Woh toh sab wahan pe the... (cut by Swayam)

Swayam: Accha toh sab wahan pe the iss liye tum mujhe Loser bulaogi??? Huh! I'm not talking to you! (turning side ways)

Sharon: Aare baba I'm really very sorry! Please mujhse gussa mat ho! (a cute apologetic face with a pout)

Swayam turned back and so his Siren pouting like a cute little baby...

Swayam (removing her hand from her ear and dramatically): Yaar this is not fair, itne cutely sorry bologi toh main theek se ghussa bhi nahi ho paungi!

Sharon chuckled at this and without wasting a single minute placed a tight peck on his cheek... 

Sharon: I'm sorry!

Swayam (grinning): Hmmm... Sharon Rai Prakash... aur itni baar Sorry... hmm... Impressive!

She hit his arm lightly... he caught hold of her hand and pulled her into a bone crush hug... both were content and happy...this was just the start' for them' for their relation' for their love'  Nothing else mattered to them because now they were there for each other' Their love promising to grow each day' each hour' each minute' each second!!! 

So guys how was it? Please leave in your comments and let me know... Criticism is most welcome πŸ˜ƒ 

My Swaron Writing Gallery

Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
topic dekh ke pyaar ho gaya
unres

yipee me first
im so happy party  !!!!   πŸ€ͺ
πŸ₯³

well coming to the OS
im happy that taking the promise you made a new os
MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
continuing with the scene and including swayam in it
amazing idea !!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌ

the kiss was highly romantic ☺️
control nahi hua... πŸ˜³ Full on MAJNU style.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and sharon's answer..

Sharon (cupping his face): Swayam firstly look up! Tumne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai jiske wajah se tum itna guilty feel karo! I'm your girlfriend! And relationship main kabse hai doesn't matter' What matters is that I Love you and I don't have any problem in coming close to my boyfriend! And you have not forced me; I gave in because I wanted it to happen!

this was the highlight of the OS...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

SWARON CONVO... 
in short amazing OS

thank you for the PM
do write more taking situations from the episode  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and tonight im gonna have swaron drems wali ni8..
after reading this OS  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awww...such a cute OS...LOVED IT...

Beautifully u captured current track with Swaron essence πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the way u gave space to current track with a cute twist 😳

Lovely OS...perfectly  swaronish...

U are an amazing writer 😊

Do write more

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres

vey nic os its good swayam d word best boyfrnd...

nd sharon actally realis her love 4 his..

very nic...

tnx 4 pmEdited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -spongy-

res

topic dekh ke pyaar ho gaya
unres

yipee me first
im so happy party  !!!!   πŸ€ͺ
πŸ₯³

well coming to the OS
im happy that taking the promise you made a new os
MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
continuing with the scene and including swayam in it
amazing idea !!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌ

the kiss was highly romantic ☺️
control nahi hua... πŸ˜³ Full on MAJNU style.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and sharon's answer..

this was the highlight of the OS...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

SWARON CONVO... 
in short amazing OS

thank you for the PM
do write more taking situations from the episode  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and tonight im gonna have swaron drems wali ni8..
after reading this OS  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

filhaal i guess jabse confession hua hai tabse sab hi Swaron dream main hi khoye hai and yeh OS ussi ka out come haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ 
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow assume os... u edited the whole scene and turned into a swaronicious scene...I luved each and every part of the update whether swayam concern fr Sharon or whether their first kiss...swayam apology or Sharon sorry...all thing were perfect...
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awwiiieee...Cute one shot...Sharon defending Swayam in front of the girls...😳 loved it...Keep writing more πŸ˜³
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
title is enough for me to loved it n by reading all i loved it even more ;)
sharon defending swayam
jealous sharon..treat to read :)
swayam lost in sharon as always
love the swayam has concern for her
aww their first ever kiss
the perfect moment for them 😳
loved it alot..

thanks for the pm n write more awesome write ups on swaron ;)

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dat was so romantic..and cute at d same tym... πŸ˜³

awesome Os dear...loved it... πŸ˜ƒ Swayam indeed is world's best boyfriend... πŸ˜‰
Vedshareyam thumbnail
the update was superb ya... i hope that would really happen...
but CVs kuch aur hi chahte hain... kal to swaron ka koi romantic aur sweet wala koi scene hi nahi tha...
but reading ur update i wa very happy and assumed ki yehi hua... please continue and send it to me please...
thanks keep writing u write so well...