Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends...thanks a lot for your liking my work and all the comments...im sorry i cant reply to them, but i love reading them n when i click like means i have read it...Enjoy..Part 10 teaser on Friday n new part on Monday...inshaAllah...😳...I will pm and email in the morning... FF:Iss Pyaar Ka Main Kiya Karoon..Pt 2 Teaser p 19  Ill add part 2 on Friday...

PART 8 85976082 

What will the 2 grannies do now?? Who's side will they take..What will Arnav do?? 

Part 9

Arnav was driving aimlessly around the town...all scenes playing in his mind...he couldnt believe his Di could do this to him...n to Khushi... And naniji...who hadnt even asked him where or how Khushi was...was she siding with Di?? Huh...I m all alone once again...He banged his fist on the wheel...dammit...This song playing on the radio...making him more sad...my poor ASR...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcjcDEtSO5c[/YOUTUBE] 

Lyrics...https://lyricstranslate.com

tum door thay

Tum Door Thay

Tum Door Thay To Kiya Hua

Tum Mil Gaye To Kiya Hua

Weeraniyan Kam Na Hueen

Tanha Tha Main Tanha Raha

Ik Aas Thee Tum aao Gay

To Zindagi Khil Jaye Gee

Ik Baar Dekho Gay Idhar

To Roshni Mil jayeGi

Jeb Aa Gayee To Kiya Hua

Aankhain Meri jaltee Raheen

Aur Dil Mera Bhujta Gaya

Yeh To Koi Milna Naheen

kay Fasley Hon Darmiyan

Khamoshyan Dono Taraf

Tanhayan Dono Taraf

Ho Rasta To Aik Hee

Par Hansafar Ho Ajnabi

Kis Kaam Ka Jeena Hua

Tum Door Thay To Kiya Hua

Tum Mil Gaye To Kiya Hua

Weeraniyan Kam Na Hueen

Tanha Tha Main Tanha Raha.

Read more at 
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/vital-signs-tum-door-thay-lyrics.html#Vrbhm4UUIf6KSxkE.99

Mean while Dadi called buaji and told her everything that had happened and said..Dont tell khushi anything...not yet...but we must get them married soon...these two fools are so much in love with each other, that they are blinded by it, cant even see that they love each other...we oldies will have to sort them out...

Buaji laughed and said...Dadiji I know how to blackmail Khushi, bas Arnav bitwa will have to agree to it...

Dadiji...Oh dont worry, we will make a plan and surprise them both, they wont know what hit them...

Dadiji knew Arnav wont be coming home tonight, not after that outburst of Anjali...and so till 11:00 pm when there was no sign of him... Dadiji went to Naniji and said Devyani...Arnav hasnt come home...and I just asked Akash and he said he hadnt seen him whole day...Plz call and find out where he is??

Naniji dialed his number, but no reply... She tried many times and then looked at Dadiji n said...now what have I done...he wont ans my calls...he must be thinking I have betrayed him...

Dadiji went to her room and called buaji n told her everything and said...i will making sure khushi asks him to come to GH and you make sure he stays the night there...

Buaji listening carefully and making plans of her own...ya...Oh...ok...

Dadiji... I have a plan n my grandson will have to fall in it...n smiled...

Dadiji went back to nanijis room and said...call khushi...

Naniji dialed khushis no and started to cry...Khushi bitwa...when are you coming back home... Arnav isnt home as yet and I m worried and calling him but he wont ans my cell...plz...

Dadiji didnt let her complete and took the phone in her hand n said... Khushi...call my grandson and tell him to come to your house...make any excuse...you understand?? Feed him and look after him...what kind of a wife are you??

Khushi...ji dadi ji...

Dadi... ya...dial him now n call me back n she hung up...

Naniji looking at her...wondering...what was that...

GH...Khushi was looking at her phone...dazed what was that??? Shaking her head she called Arnav ji...the bell was going through but he didnt ans...She tried again and was about to cut it off when she heard his voice...what is it, Khushi???

Khushi could feel he was irritated and sounded tired... asked...where r u?

A: why do u care...then shaking his head...why am I taking it out on her said...by the cliff...

K: can you plz come to my house...I have some problem that I...

Arnav didnt let her complete n said..I m on my way...and hung up...

Khushi didnt know what she will tell him...but for now she was at peace...he was safe n was coming to her...She called dadi ji and told her that he was on his way...

Dadi ji smiled and said...Khushi...can I trust you to look after him...

Khushi...ji dadi ji...of course...

Dadi ji looked at Devyani and said... You handle your grand daughter n I will handle my grandson...I m glad I m back...sleep now..hes in safe hands...And she went to her room...

GH...

Khushi looks up from the phone and sees buaji coming towards her and said..Bitwa...go and heat the food...go go and when Arnav bitwa comes in, be calm and talk nicely with him..OK??

Khushi wondering..what is going on...and walks into the kitchen...

Buaji then turns to Garima n says...Garima, your son in law is coming, make sure he stays the night...understand!!!

When Arnav entered the house he could smell the lovely food...and Buaji was hovering over him...eat this...eat that...Khuhsiii get this for Arnav bitwa...

Arnav hadnt eaten much the whole day n when he had entered GH, he had been in one of his rotten mood...But every time he came here...he felt special...and all his anger disappeared...He was pampered and spoiled rotten...Just like a little child...it should irritate him..but it didn't...cause he was surrounded by ppl who loved him genuinely... they didn't have any motive...He smiled at Buaji and said...I m hungry and started eating his food...and actually enjoying it...

Khushi came to the table with the water and Buaji said... Khushi sit beside Arnav bitwa and feed him...come on...

Khushi had no choice but to do as she was told...Arnav knew she didnt want to be near him...but he was enjoying her company and felt so much at ease...all tension leaving him...He finished eating and Garima came and said... Bitwa its too late to take khushi home now...Her babu ji is also sleeping...so why dont you stay the night and can leave in the morning...

Buaji wanted to hug Garima for her smart move and ran towards the door and closed it for the night... Yes Garima, Khushi cant just go at this time...Shashi will ask for her in the morning...N then turning towards Arnav she said...the doc has told us that we should not upset him at all...

Arnav had no problem...he didnt have anywhere else to go...but his office...but still he looked towards Khushi...as if wanting her approval...She nodded...that pleased him a lot...

Arnav..ok Buaji, I understand...Ill call Dadiji...

Buaji cutting in...no no, u enjoy your coffee...ill call and tell her...you dont worry... Then turning towards Khushi and stared at her ...You look after him...

Khushi and Arnav were left alone...they were silent for a while n then..Arnav said...I couldnt say no to ur mom...

Khushi...its ok...i understand...

Arnav...What was troubling you? What did you want to talk about?

Khushi looked up and was perplexed...didn't know what to say n then said...Yaa...the landlord called and...

He didn't let her finish and said...Don't worry about it...i have already taken care of it...

Khushi nodded and was fiddling with the table cloth and asked...what were you doing by the cliff...

Arnav is a naughty mood...oh I though of jumping from it...but then decided against it...

Khushis face paled and she said...What!! how can you even think like that...dont you care for ppl around you?

Arnav...People around me dont care anymore...

Khushi, yes they do...

Arnav...why are you worried...Tumhay kiya farq parta hai...(Why does it effect you? Why do you care?)...tell me...

Khushi looked at him with sad eyes, then looked down before her eyes would tell everything...of course she cared...how can she tell him that it does effect her, he matters...a lot...She was only fighting him and herself cause of his Di...she knew he loved her more and she didnt want to hurt him...She didnt realize how much she herself was hurting him...She didnt say a word...just got up and said...ill clean the kitchen...

Arnav also got up to and said...Ill help you...n plz dont say no, I cant do it...let me be of some use too...n then continued...i was just kidding...i just went to the cliff for some fresh air and to think...

Khushi smiled and he followed her to the kitchen...and stood there till she washed few of their dishes...

Arnav was deep in thoughts...Akashs words coming back in his mind...

Flash Back...

Akash...come with us to USA...they dont deserve you bhai...you dont need to live with them...I cant believe Di wants Shyam back in the house...You have done enough for everyone...Dont you think its time you should become a little selfish?

Arnav smiled n sighed... Ya but khushi...

Akash..Khushi ji loves u so much..she would move to the moon for u...These words of his bro were etched (carved)on his brain...He was scared to believe this...can khushi still love me...she did sound worried when he told her about the cliff...but then she would care for anyone...anyone but herself...n me I guess...

Khushi...Arnav ji...Arnav ji...

Arnav...coming back to present...yes

Khushi...I asked how Di was?

Arnav's mood changed when he heard his Di's name...Shes fine and very happy...Running his fingers through his hair...he was so tired...Khushi I dont want to talk about it...not right now plz...HE didnt want to tell her about Shyams return to RH...not yet... He didnt want to worry or hurt her...I need to sleep...

Khushi...You know where the room is...and smiled n said...Good night...

Arnav...night n went to the room...

Morning...

Khushi smiled still in deep sleep...and whispered...hmmm...someone was calling her name...

Arnav whispering...Khushiii...

Khushi slowly opened her eyes...and saw Arnav leaning down on her...looking at her face...as if trying to see and remember everything...her lips eyes...nose...every mole...every mark...He didnt want to remember them...in fact he wanted to touch n kiss each and every part of her face...and more...he wanted to kiss her senseless...but not without her permission so he asked... Sorry I had to wake you up...

Khushi her heart thudding..she asked slowly...you wanted something?...her eyes looking deep in his...her heart going thud thud...her breathing increasing cause of him being so close to her...His eyes mesmerized by her eyes n its beauty...both were lost...both could hear...raba waaa...aaa...raba waa...ho rabaaa waaa...

Still spell bound he whispered...yes, I want your permission...then continued...Khushi...can I kiss you...

Khushi a bit hesitant, her voice shaky...woh Arnav ji...we r not married..

Arnav ..who believed in taking only risks was suddenly very scared...scared to take this risk..She hadnt pushed him...in fact she lay there as if asking him to kiss her...that was good news...without thinking...he just blurt out...Then lets get married...

Khushi her eyes widen...she just looked at him...shocked..both silent...and then they heard Buaji screaming... Garima...hurry up or we will run out of water... Interrupting them and bring them back to earth... sigh...

Arnav shaking his head, thinking...thanks Buaji...im not going to force her into anything...smiled...bend down and kissed her on her forehead and went to get dressed...

Khushi just lay on the bed...was shocked by his statement...or was it a question...What did he want from her? Marriage? A real one...And what about his Di? How will it all work??? Shaking her head...Khushi you are going crazy...get out of your dreamland n bed and go and make breakfast...

Khushi was serving everyone breakfast and Buaji was looking at her and then at Arnav...She just had a long conversation with Dadi ji and they both were making plans... plans... which these two were unaware of...

Khushi took out two pills and handed it to Arnav ji...he took the pills in his hand and put them in his mouth...all the time looking at her...His eyes not leaving her for a second...he was in a dilemma...he wanted her and he wouldnt let her go...but...but there was too much going on in his house...he will find a way...ASR will have to do something...n that also fast...

Garima took babu ji in the room as the therapist would be coming soon...

Buaji taking advantage of the moment said... Khushi...are you going home with Arnav bitwa??

Arnav looked at Khushi and she just stood silent... Arnav didnt want her there, not till Shyam was in the house...to be very honest...he didnt know what he wanted or do any more...But he knew for sure he wouldnt let Khushi go so easily...

Khushi ran to the kitchen...Buaji following her...and talking loudly so Arnav could hear them...

Buaji...How many more days are you gonna stay here??? When are you two getting married??

Khushi...Buaji, plz talk softly...

Buaji...why? Why should I talk softly...increasing her volume more...im asking you something...ans me...

Khushi...Arnav ji will hear you...

Buaji...so??

Khushi raised her head and saw Arnav ji standing behind buaji...He looked straight in her eyes...as if asking her the same question...waiting for her reply...She could feel her heart beating faster...

Buaji looked at Khushi n then sensing him behind, turned and said...Bitwa woh...

There was a knock on the door...the therapist had come and Khushi ran to ans the door...Thinking, saved by the bell...

When she came back to the living room, Arnav was still there and he looked at her and said...ill see you all later and left...

Leaving behind a shocked Khushi and a fuming Buaji...

Khushi looked at buaji and said...ill clean my room and ran...

Buaji...Sanka devi...im not done with you as yet...this girl...blabbering she went...

Noon...RH.

Nani ji was troubled and pacing the floor in her room and Dadji entered and said...Whats wrong? Why are you pacing the floor?

Naniji...IM worried about my Arnav...he stayed at Madhumati jis house last night...but where will he go today? N what about his food... And Anjali...im so disappointed with her... She has got Shyam in the house but she is not at all worried about her chotey...I hope Shyam's coming back in the house is a good omen...but somehow it doesnt feel right...

Dadi ji...Well...Arnav is full of ego and he wont be returning home soon...He can stay with Khushi, he has done it before...and as for todays lunch...lets go and pay him a visit...I just spoke to Aman...Arnav is in the office...Come come...lets pack food for him and go...

Naniji...Arnav can stay there...but remember they r not married...

Dadi ji, I know that...and be quiet about it...i dont want Shyam or Anjali to hear about it...now they may not let them get married...

Naniji...no no she cant do that...

Dadi ji... We dont know what she is planning with her husband...Im telling you...be discreet...come now...

Office...

Naniji and Dadi ji fed Arnav n hovered over him and he seems irritated by them but didnt say much...some how he was enjoying it...

They told him that Manorma wasnt happy about Akash and Payal going to the USA but they both were very happy n were getting ready to leave soon...

Dadi ji...maybe you should go with Akash too and have a holiday, you deserve it... Your mama ji can take care of everyone.

Arnav shaking his head...im happy as I m...and how is Di??? is she missing me..

Dadi ji...i can see how happy you are...

Both looked troubled and lied...ya she misses you...of course shes missing you...

Arnav...n Shyam???

They both looked very sad n said..Shyam has moved in...

This angered him more and he said...till hes in the house...im not coming home n tells them that he would sleep in the office...

Nani ji n dadiji tried to pacify him...and said..We miss you...but it didnt work... Arnav was adamant '

Arnav was more worried...his Di wasnt safe with that animal and Dadi and Nani were troubled and had to face all this...and he cant be there for them...

Seeing Arnav so upset...both the grannies didnt tell him that his Di, wanted him to choose...between her and Khushi...they knew it wasnt fair...

The two grannies left with a sad face... Arnav stilling thinking... what about Khushi? How come no one was talking about their marriage...Dis words rang in his mind...

*Your wife isnt here cause she doesnt want you and you have done nothing to keep her by your side...*

Suddenly it hit him...What had he done for Khushi...nothing...all he has done is hurt her and made life hell for her...n it was still not over...She was still troubled by Shyam n his beloved Di...and still he couldnt do anything... Dammit...i will have to do something...He didnt know where he stood with her...

Then he remembered their morning together...she hadnt refused when he had proposed her in the morning...He smiled...she hadnt said no...nor had she fought...she had only avoided it and him...that gave him hope...Shyam or no Shyam...and as for Di...well...she has made her decision...now ill have to make mine...

And if his grannies have forgotten about Khushi...well...he wont let anyone forget her...never...😳

Part 10 86772695

Fazila~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!! U CAN give my link to ur friends... :))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy ...n PLZ pm me ur email addy...if you like to get emails for my future work...I email BCC :))...

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice chapter. I love these oldies. They r the true Goldies 😆 Felt bad for Arnav and Khushi. How can they be so stupid to not understand Update soon :)
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved it.
Waiting to see wat happens
next..
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazinggg...loved it...
waiting fr ur precap
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bravo Fuzzy dear..
wonderful update...
hmmm I loved this Dadiji very much...
her plan and that too with Buaji..well it's like 1 aur 1 gyaarah...
Buaji wants to hug even I also want to hug Amma😆

thanks for the pm.
girlsrock3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update was great. please continue soon
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Awesome update Fuzzy...Khushi's reaction was expected from my side.Brilliant...but hoping Harward brain can see through the real situation but at this moment does not seem like that.I hope Truth will come out soon to make things up
Thnaks for the PM
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous updtae dear :)

superb :)
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I  felt bad for Arnav and Khushi. Waiting to see what happens.Super update.👏
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update
dadiji and buaji is in mission to make them marry
oh khushi don't be stubborn... you know he loves you.. at least don't avoid him
go for it arnav, he decide he has to have khushi by his side and also now have small hope that she still loved him
I hate Anjali...
continue soon
thanks for the pm