ariya: nafrat ki aag part 9 pg 34 11/30 *pm late

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey friends... i know i have many other story to update but i just got this thought in my mind to bore you guys... sorry... 
plz tell me whether i should continue or not

CS
all the charecters are same in the show...
beside Riya... i will reveal about her in the story...

Nafrat ki Aag

A girl was sitting on the chair facing to window, and staring out side of window. She was sitting on that chair for long time without blinking her eyes. She was there in the same position since morning to the evening. Her eyes were red and swollen due to crying and there was no dreams, or hope to live. She had held the arm of the chair very tightly, and there were several bruishes, scratched and biting marks on her body, and face. The day passed like that darkness engulfing the sunlight. There was dark in her room but she was sitting there on the chair. Then she heard that someone is opening the door' she blinked her eyes as she heard that noise' then she heard someone's footstep that are moving to her room' she got scared' she was holding the arm of chair very tightly, she started sweating and her body became very stiffen'. She closed her eyes tightly'. That footsteps were moving to her room fastly' and the dor got opened'. She had pined herself in that chair'

he entered the room' room was dark so he turned on the light, and said, "tumhe kya lagta hai room me andhera karke bethne se tum sach me ise andhere me kho jaogi' nahi' ab ye andhera bhi tumhe meri ijazat ke bina chhu nahi shakta"'. 

By saying this he came closer to her' she was shivering by his closeness' she held her grip tightly on arm of chair and tightly closed her eyes' she felt that her heart had stopped beating' she knew what was going to happen next'. He sat on his knees near her chair and put his hands on hers'. And again said, "kya hua' sweetheart' aankhe kholo apni'" he now squeezed her hand so she could feel pain' "aankhe bandh karde ne se kuchh fayda nahi hone wala' mein tumhe nahi chhodne wala' dard ka ehsaas me tumdono ko dilana chahta hun"' by saying this he put his hand into her hair and pulled her hair forcefully and she screamed, "aahhh"'. He stood her up by pulling her hair'. She was screaming in pain and teard fell down from her eyes and he said, "chillao aur chillao' me chahta hun ki tumhari cheekh use tak pahoche' use bhi pata chale ki kisi apne ko dard me tadpte dekhna kya hota hai"'. By saying this he threw her on the bed' and he proceeded to her' she was pleasing him to stop, but he didn't listen to her' he took of his coat and threw on the floor... and forced himself on top of her'. and he placed his hand near her shoulder and torn her sleeves and her dress that she was wearing after that her loud and heartwrenching screamed was heard'. "aaahhh"'.. 

thats it for now... so tell me guys...how it is? should i continue or not...

Edited by aptl123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sachi bolo this is scary...
whag a concept ..
plz it's my request to continue it...plz..
love it...
I wanna kill yhat guy... 😡
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud start dear
do continue n update soon
amazing concept :) love it
omg feeling so bad for the girl :(
guy is such a monster
looking forward to read it
please continue very soon
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
UnRes*

Amazing dear..
feeling sad for the girl..
this guy😡
looking forward to read it..
update soon
Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sad concep
i love it
cont soonEdited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
1993.ssg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice starting who is the girl and the boy? That boy is disgusting pls continue soon if possible then pm me
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing concept.
Feeling bad for that girl.
The guy is such a monster.
Plsss looking forward to read more.
Continue soon.
mishree thumbnail
Omg concept to amazing hai boss

Continue