Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: AviStyling

yes offcourse u can keep it nina... hahaha no yaar, im going to marry bani! the real bani 😛

fine lol i dont want to marry you anyway..go and fight that mahan jai for bani...😆if bani ever needs a jassos after you marry her main hoon na

sughra2 thumbnail

yes offcourse u can keep it nina... hahaha no yaar, im going to marry bani! the real bani 😛

real bani...apney bhai ki patni ko bhi nahi chorogey aap😆😳

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't be surprised if Bani does decide to jump of the cliff. Itihaas mein ek aur kahani ban jayegi...ek laila apne majnu ke liye apni jaan dao pe laga di.

Cheers,

Anjali Edited by amisra - 17 years ago
sughra2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisra

I wouldn't be surprised if Bani does decide to jump of the cliff. Itihaas mein ek aur kahani ban jayegi...ek laila apne majnu ek liye apni jaan dao pe laga di.

Cheers,

Anjali

hahahahahah😆

kajolfan thumbnail

if bani jumps off the cliff... i would come 2 rescue her 😛

Avi,

You have the same pose as  your big brother....I know who your big brother is giving those looks to....but who are you looking at so attentively??? 😉 

sweetangel2009 thumbnail
omg avi,nins and all of the members ure making me lmao so much that my tummy is hurting,u guys are too much 😆 😛 😃
strawberry007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinajatin

omg avi,nins and all of the members ure making me lmao so much that my tummy is hurting,u guys are too much 😆 😛 😃

i know di haha these people are toooo funny:)