Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasim thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys, i also sent him an email. Lets see what happens.
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

😔 i dont think we can do anything now to help save Vaidehi.... 😭

i noe right 😭.

**crazii_me** thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

this is the e-mail i sent;

Dear Sandip Sikand,
    i understand that you are ending Vaidehi...Ek aur agni pareeksha due to low TRP's but have you thought about the millions of fans that watch this show! everyday i wake up i always look forward to watching this show but if it ends millions of hearts will be broken. The story-line of this show is Amazing and this show deserves to go on longer. please listen to my request and talk to Aruna Irani and show her all the fans this show has; after hearing about Sony's Decision i was really upset! please please please just talk to the directors of this show and show her all the fans this show has!

Hoping the best,
Fan of Vaidehi

awesome message...heres my message

Dear Sandeep Sikand,

I am a Huge fan of the show Vaidehi ek aur agni pareeksha, and when I heard that this show was ending, I was really upset. I really like this show and I look forward to watching it, not only me but my whole family enjoys this show. Please try to do whatever you can to stop this show from ending, this is one of the best shows ever made so please stop this show from ending, please.

Thank you,

Jyoti (fan of Vaidehi)

Edited by **crazii_me** - 17 years ago
Deepii thumbnail
i mailed himm but will he really listen?? like its almost over will he be able to do anything to stop it?? Aroona Irani is tha producer n shes not upset about vaidehi ending so will she still continue it??
miss5stars thumbnail
jessie ur title says "we can try 2 stop Vaidehi frm ending!!!!!" ii say no we cant 😭
miss5stars thumbnail
jessie ur title says "we can try 2 stop Vaidehi frm ending!!!!!" ii say no we cant 😭
BLacK-RoSe thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss5stars

I can see that u r really sad... 😔

miss5stars thumbnail

Originally posted by: BLacK-RoSe

I can see that u r really sad... 😔

😆 well now that i saw the ending i  think it was badd so im not tht sad nemore.. but im mad that whatz his face is endin all my fav showss 😡

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭 its am owsome show it shold not end....😭
Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh come on guys atleast some show is coming to it's end ... what if jayada kheechne ke chakkar mein boring ho jata... u should be happy!!!