Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Lauren performance was lovely n emotional, It was awesom but i really liked the last bit of her performance, when She did the spins, On same point She did lots of spins, That was the best part of her dance...                         And Sid his whole performance was awesom n he did the steps good, I really liked his performance it was smooth, Have to say he is trying really hard n also improving, Sonia is doing great job with him... Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
liked her performance...

especially last spins were awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Pirouettes have always fascinated me, specially since I can never get them right. Lol! So I really admire people like Lauren who can make it look so effortless!

I just love Sid for the fact that he is improving. I know he isn't a great dancer, I know he is stiff and I know there are far better contestants than he but I am still so happy to see the progress he is making. And if we look at it, his problem is actually that he needs to loosen up. Else his expressions are always spot-on and he has an amazing stance and posture. Make him do a freeze and I refuse to believe it won't be perfect!
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really liked it...i felt she danced better than punit πŸ˜‰
Sid too surprised me..today was good performances.
Yes, laurean performance was cream of the crop today, and i enjoyed it to the core. And the moment she got emotional remembering her family was so touchy . Btw, did Madhubala dance today? I could not watche her performance when it would have aired.
Ojuswita thumbnail
If there is Lauren vs Sid So i will definitely vote Lauren she was so nice
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sid was nice today...he is a fast learner. Expressions I dont need to say anything about bcoz hes a balanced and controlled actor specially since he took the role of Shiv.I am glad that though he may not emerge out as the winner in JDJ but whenever he will leave this show...he will leave as a decent dancer that will surely help him in his future projects whether its soaps or films.

Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lallan_Top

Yes, laurean performance was cream of the crop today, and i enjoyed it to the core. And the moment she got emotional remembering her family was so touchy . Btw, did Madhubala dance today? I could not watche her performance when it would have aired.

2mrw
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ojuswita

If there is Lauren vs Sid So i will definitely vote Lauren she was so nice

Its not verses, I liked both
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavana_n

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">liked her performance...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">especially last spins were awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

Me too liked the last part