*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39)

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello every one and welcome to Big fame star tread
In this tread I am going to share all episodes / pictures of big fame star and Vinnie is doing the written updates of every episode  .. Kindly leave your views and comments !!!

here is links for episode 1 of big fame star !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Thank you for the links Ronit, i doubt that Big fame star will be aired in my country so i may have to watch it online...
ronshaan thumbnail
yeah sarah
even i have to watch it online
we have only zee tv channel here
so enjoy and leave your view about this episode
ok
ronshaan thumbnail
Hey all..

This tread will turn into This show tread so I will keep updating the videos and pics here .. So be updated and lets talk about it .. who ever watched it do share your review !!!

Okay so finely he is back and it was great to c him back !!!
1st episode was great and I liked it .. there was one show on zee named zee cine stars ki khoj and I watched it and this one looks like that one so it was fun to watch it !! 2 contestants were good.. the 1st n the last
over and all its gonna be good show
so have fun and leave your views 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saw the episode  it was good. I   hightlights were  Varun and Rajehwari conversation at the beginning.. And it was sweet of him to give that girls  mother  his chair ! . I  am seeing  they  both  think alike as they  critic the   applicants. The ones they selected were  over all my  favorite... Good show! 
Thanks Ron for  Sharing  these with us!!!

ronshaan thumbnail
they used one pic of my collection for introducing varun 😆😉

ronshaan thumbnail

sara1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

they used one pic of my collection for introducing varun 😆😉

LOL... and they used this one from PSH, my most favourite pic😉

Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
sara1993 thumbnail
Ronit, why did you cut  out Rajeshwari from those photos with Varun?😆

Well i watched the show and it was soo nice to see Varun again😳unfortunately, i didn't understand most of the things they were saying, so throughout  the show i was judging based on the contestants' actions.😆...So please forgive me as i cannot say much concerning the judges' opinion or about what the contestants themselves said  during the show. However, i liked the first act, she was very dramatic, and i agree with Vinnie, it was soo sweet of Varun to give the girl's mother his chair and i must say also that some of their costumes were just hilarious... that one guy who had the front of his hair in a pony... his actions were just too funny... didn't understand a word he said though😕... and the girl who tried to do the romantic scene but failed...my advice to her...definitely listen to Varun😉..overall it was a wonderful show, just wish it had an english subtitle though...😃 
ronshaan thumbnail

Sarah !!

U got a point in your post
well I was quickly making pics so did not take raj in the pic too when i was taking both together the pic was not looking clear so did not do it but I will do it in next episode