Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sanaa-

...he is good for nothing..if he loves rano as a friend only then also he will try to find about the death of rano..can't stand the ideas of cv's at any time..I havn't bashed any characters or cv's till today..but now i'm ready to bash the creators of the show left ,right n center..

A girl called Chaavi comes and now she acting like she is the daughter of the family...and now she even hv no tym to remember abt her brother...I'm not lyking her character even 1 percent..no consistency and realism in any manner..

An arrogant model appeared frm somewhere in the earth may be frm Cv's heart..and Mr.Jeet fall in love with her so suddenly...i don't knw.. I never liked this anamika..the chudail is far better than her..at least she hav some emotions to show...

Jeet is the most inconsistent character in this show...don't want to go further about his character..Cv's hv done the damage already..

I think only rano's character was the best n consistent one in this show..whatever it is rano hv only one aim...to keep jeet happy...and her love is pure...tht the only sensible thing had shown in this whole damaged show..I think aftr Rano's exit this show is like a real drama n totally failed to touch the audience...it's better to shut down before audience forced the channel to do so..

Well said, Sanaa!

In fact, you should have expressed your grievances and anger much earlier!

You should never stop short of criticising the CVs. If we can devote 30 minutes of our day to watching the CVs' stories we have every right to criticise them. NOBODY and NOTHING should be beyond criticism!
The viewers should not be just inactive and passive recipients of whatever is served to them by the makers, if you don't like the recipe, stand up and make your discontent loud and clear.

Completely agree with what you have said in your post.
dyann28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNAALEX

Thanks alot for this post!!!!!! I does had the same feeling. Last time wen JEet got attracted to ana becoz of magical power that ana had with her. But this time itz purely becoz of Anamika's beauty. Wen ever jeet is with ana, he will forget everything. H e forgot Rano very easily. No ill feelings for falling towards ANA. 

Note: i want jeet to knw about real anamika . i aslo want him to know the real reason for RANO' S death and wat  rano had to go through wen last time jeeet got missing.

i was a great fan of jeet -rano's friendship and their cute relation bw them. i always want someone more mature than jeet for anamika. but now itz k as jeet had become matured. Now i really dont want him to end up with Chavvi. sO ITZ BETTER TO BE JEEKA

I so so agree with you and this post !!! Jeet has forgotten Rano like he never knew her at all... and Jeet with Chavi is one sided only... he has no feelings for Chavi... but will end up marrying her...yeah its better if its JEEKA now... 
dyann28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanaa-

...he is good for nothing..if he loves rano as a friend only then also he will try to find about the death of rano..can't stand the ideas of cv's at any time..I havn't bashed any characters or cv's till today..but now i'm ready to bash the creators of the show left ,right n center..

A girl called Chaavi comes and now she acting like she is the daughter of the family...and now she even hv no tym to remember abt her brother...I'm not lyking her character even 1 percent..no consistency and realism in any manner..

An arrogant model appeared frm somewhere in the earth may be frm Cv's heart..and Mr.Jeet fall in love with her so suddenly...i don't knw.. I never liked this anamika..the chudail is far better than her..at least she hav some emotions to show...

Jeet is the most inconsistent character in this show...don't want to go further about his character..Cv's hv done the damage already..

I think only rano's character was the best n consistent one in this show..whatever it is rano hv only one  aim...to keep jeet happy...and her love is pure...tht the only sensible thing had shown in this whole damaged show..I think aftr Rano's exit this show is like a real drama n totally failed to touch the audience...it's better to shut down before audience forced the channel to do so..

thanks for this.. well said... youve said whatever I needed to express...hope the creatives are listening