jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi this my first S.O sorry for the spilling and grammar mistake. I hope you guys like it. Please do let me know.

P.C: English is not my first language nor Hindi, and if have any question please ask .I am bad at conversation and dialogues.

It has been three years living in the Asthana mansion. After Meera's mother death in an accident, she moved back to the mansion, and had her baby there. She named him Aniruddh like his father. Aniruddh joiner Balraj Asthana has his father's looks; his smile and features.

He became the joy of the mansion; and brought happiness to every member of the family. Aniruddh is three years old, and he likes to runs everywhere, and plays with everything, and turns the whole house upside down.

Everything changed after Balraj's death in a car accident, after a month of her mother's accident. It was a strange accident, Balraj's car and the other car hit each other, and both the Balraj and his driver died immediately. But the other car's driver wasn't found at all.

After two weeks from the accident Nandini's father died too.  The mansion was written into Nandini's name,  while the company was written into Agasthya and his big brother Akhil's names as the  legal heirs , but Akhil didn't want anything from it, so he  give his share to Agasthya .

Aniruddh joiner didn't get anything because he was Illegitimate, and Balraj didn't have the time to write his name in the will, but the family didn't want her to leave even Nandini and especially Agasthya. Nandini didn't want the mansion, so she gives it to Biji hoping no one would fight over it.

Nandini then moved from the mansion after her marriage to Dr.Neil. It took Dr.Neil two years to make Nandini fall in love with him again and accept his proposal to marriage, and now they are waiting for their first baby.

The rest of the family is still living in the house. Pallavi and her husband are also waiting for their first baby and are happy because of his Novel's success. No one thought it will become this famous. And the girls are pursuing their dreams.

Akhil and his wife are now happy, and the man who was blackmailing shyama was put in Jail. Shyama told Akhil about him and he handled the situation. No one in the family knew about it only Meera, since she heard them talking about it accidentally.

Aloka was happy that the dream of her son's getting everything became true, and she is happy about it. She stopped bothering and interfering into the others lives, and her mean concern became to find a good girl for her son, and this resulted into Meera spending her nights sleepless.

Agasthya had changed so much as he became the Head of the family. He takes care of the family business and the family with his big brother Akhil. He was strong and tough in business like his uncle Balraj but soft, kind and understanding with his family like his father and brother. Aniruddh joiner became attached to his uncle Agasthya as he sees a father figure in him.  The kid doesn't sleep until he hears a story from his uncle and Agasthya loves him so much, so he gave him the family name, Aloka wasn't happy with this. Meera fell in love with him because of this reason.

Meera didn't know when did she start to fall in love with him, but she found out when his mother stared to search girls for him. His mother waited for him to come back from work every night, and started to show him a collocation of girls' pictures and talk about them and about their families to try and convince him into marrying one of them. Agasthya didn't respond to any of them, and just stays quite the whole time, waiting for his mother to finish. Meera was relaxed because of his attitude, but the problem was with last girl that his mothers choose. Meera heard that he asked about her, and said that he will think about the proposal. Meera was afraid that he will agree to his mother's proposal, so she decided to tell him about her feelings that night and hope for the best, because she didn't want to see him with any other women because it will break her heart. Meera waited for him to come from his office till late of night.

So guys what do you thank??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jojo1986 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo1986 thumbnail

THANKS DEAR
jojo1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Wlcm & do continue it

I will inshallah 😊
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its amazing pl continue
jojo1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimi484

its amazing pl continue

thanks dear😳  I will inshallah
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ty i'll wait to read more
BlueAngel20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Very good one. can you please write more.. I really wanted to see MeerYa but after Abhaas decided to quit I'll not be able to see the love story between them. So pleaseee requesting to continue it.

smita
jojo1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rismita

Very good one. can you please write more.. I really wanted to see MeerYa but after Abhaas decided to quit I'll not be able to see the love story between them. So pleaseee requesting to continue it.

smita

thanks dear I will inshallah