Arshi FF:The Pregnant Girlfriend NewThrd Link 12/7 - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting...please update soon
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice teasers...
read all four..
continue soon...:D
hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
PM me😊
Abyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful steaser...
so she works in his office...and then they got into a relationship then she got pregnant...and he brings his home...on top of it all  he doesn't believe in marriage or love...and they fight like such a cute couple... and they r fighting who's the baby taking after😆 its so hilarious... cant wait to read more
plz pm me when ever u update
Edited by Abyan - 10 years ago
aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Prologue

The most biggest fashion show of the year.. AR Designs New Collection 2013.. Arnav Singh Raizada does it the great style.. He was the big boss of fashion industry.. Like every year, his collection is the first to be out.. and in the first range of seats, his most promising competitors.. His passion.. Challenges! He brought a new theme again.. and now up to those competitors to beat him.. tough time! He enjoyed seeing the jaws dropping as the models strutted down the catwalk.. And he definitely raised the bar this year when he introduced pink as his new theme. AR Designs was most known for his dark or red classy styles.. and he shocked more than one with his pink barbie dolls... His designs were unique and why shouldn't it be? After all his designers worked day and night for these.. He smirked as he read defeat on every face and lowered his eyes to his blackberry.. He quickly typed a message and pushed on send...

In the green room, it was a complete mess.. the designers were running after the models adjusting their dress.. and making last minute touch-ups as they sent them one by one to the ramp. This is an AR Designs Fashion show and one mistake, they'll have to run for their lives..

Aman: Oh Shit!

Payal eyes turned to Aman and her eyes popped out. Instantly she yelled out...

Payal (yelling in terror): K!

K... full form name, Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Senior designer in AR Designs. In simple jeans and tank top, she was preparing one of the models for the ramp walk. As she heard Payal, she ran to her.. and in her good mood and high spirits, she said..

K: Where is the fire guys?

Payal pointed to the model.

Payal: This!

Khushi smiled and said..

K: Is that all? Breathe guys.. I'll set it right in two minutes..

She approached the model who apparently took some weight.. She was lucky enough that the mighty ASR was not around, else her career in modeling would be over... Some adjustments here and there, Khushi finally zipped up the tight dress on the model.

K: Here you go!

Aman, Payal and the nervous model breathed a sign of relief...

Model: Thanks K, you are a life savior..

The model ran to her position in the line-up.. Khushi heard a new message alarm and she took out her blackberry.. She opened the new message and froze on the spot..

1 New Message from ASR

Arnav: Are you ready?

Payal noticed her frozen state and she tapped her shoulder.

Payal: K?

Khushi lifted her eyes towards her and said...

K: Oh Shit?

And she showed her mobile's screen to Payal. Before the latter could react, Khushi ran to the changing room...

It was time.. Arnav stood and walked to the backstage.. The last of the models walked dowm the ramp while Arnav clenched his fists in irritation.. The lights went off.. He took his position but in his mind he was planning a murder. He heard the speaker and brought back his attention to the ramp..

Speaker: And here comes the King of Fashion himself accompanied by his senior designer... Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta..

The lights flashed on them at the same time Khushi passed her right arm around his left arm..

Payal: What timing K!

He was in a black suit and a pink scarf while Khushi.. She was the show stopper tonight.. After the most important dress of the night had been designed, Arnav saw no one could have wear this better than her..   

And they walked tall, down the ramp as the crowds clapped for them...

Arnav and Khushi.. He is the boss.. she is the employee.. In this fashion world, together they rule the industry.. He is rude, arrogant and known as the mighty ASR while she is the sweet and crazy designer...The employee falls for the boss.. the boss who is the most complicated one.. He hates the word love.. Commitment is not his thing.. Khushi is the only girl who stuck with him for more than one day... She got guts.. else how would she be still his girlfriend after 1 year? Simple logic, unlike others.. his money or good looks is the least she cares.. she loves him from the bottom of her heart no matter what he says or feels.. He is possessive but gives it the name of priority, he cares for her but proves it to be only as the essential need of his company.. But one day or one year.. he would have definitely leave her someday.. unless? YES.. the girlfriend got pregnant.. and his solution.. simple as he says!

"Khushi will be living with me as from now... and A Raizada will be born"

No wedding bells for them.. straight to delivery wards.. but is that so easy Mr. Raizada? At least not if your girlfriend is as stubborn as you.. and your family? So let's see how you deal with your family who are not so happy with this decision of yours, an irritating crazy companion in your room, and a sexy pregnant girlfriend in your office? And yeah without forgetting the new dhak dhak... maybe the mighty will finally fall in love afterall..

Author's Note

Ok... I think, from my teasers you got a clear view of the story.. So this prologue is much more like an intro to the first chapters.. and a better description about Arnav and Khushi's lifestyle.. Please leave your comments.. I need it... I wrote this in a very short time and I'm not sure if I've done my best... As from next week, all my other stories are back on track.. Fashion Sweetheart, The Runaway, My Pregnant Girlfriend and I Possess You.. Keep stalking!

And yeah happy anniversary arshians.. and a very happy birthday to myself.. finally 22!

res
me first😃
wish you a very happy birthday Aicha di
Heres your birthday thread😳

Guys wish her here😛
Edited by KIARSHI - 10 years ago
Great start to a great story👏👏👏

Lets see how they both gonna fall for each other😉

and would love to see  arnav taking care of khushi😃

Update soon😛
Edited by KIARSHI - 10 years ago
ArshiNmaNervs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
happy b'day aicha and awesome update
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
happie b'day..! may god bless you!

and loved this prologue..!

wat a start.. wud be looking forwrd to this craziness some more..!