*^* Welcome inavars - our MOTW *^*- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

141

Views

5.6k

Users

35

Frequent Posters

PKYCTX4PGLM7WYAP thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks so much for making me MOTW Sangita 😳 😛

And thanks to everyone for their congrats and the grilling 😆 🤗

No more questions for me, okay? I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to answer them 😳

Thanks once again 🤗
sangitadas thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

*** Viewbies' Note : Since Sravi has explained her reason for being absent from her MoTW-ing session, I will leave it at that.

The thread now stands closed.***

Edited by sangitadas - 19 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".