*^* Welcome inavars - our MOTW *^*

sangitadas thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

Presenting the Member of the Week of

Kasamh Se Section

Its none other than our very own Dearest

inavars

Inavars is an active member of the KS Parivaar, an impressive mind

In most of the threads her presence you will find

A pre-Med student and her land of residence

Is marked by five great Lakes with precedence

Is obsessed witb someone of a colourful nature and fame

Draws attention with an inverse name

Fave character in KS is JW, though she supports Bani more

Think hard, think fast and settle the score

So Friends Please make Way for Sravs 😉

So I will start with asking Inavars some very Common questions and then it is upto you guys to roast/ boil/ saute her in the HOT SEAT…

User Name:

Real Name:

Age :

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to KS:

My Hobbies, more about me:

What I like best @ IF:

What I would like to see more @IF:

And finally why inavars :

So please join in with the fun and lets make KS Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Now its cooking time.

The winner who is picked randomly is none other than Hkaurk! She will get a surprise gift from our MOTW!

You may please use the avi if you wish

And the Siggy

Hope you enjoy your week Sravsas the MOTW

Best of luck!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

141

Views

5.6k

Users

35

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
congrats!!!!!!👏 enjoy the hot seat!!!!!!!

dont worry i wont grill you!!!!😃😃😃 i am nice like that!!!!!

love you babe!!!!!😳
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
sravssssssssss my jaanu.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

i'll be bac wit my q's 😈 enjoy d hot seat 😉
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
sravssssssssss my jaanu.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

i'll be bac wit my q's 😈 enjoy d hot seat 😉
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
uh i don't know y it got posted twice.. but twice means.. double the grilling 😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
Congrats Sravs aka inavars....... be ready to be grilled on the hot seat.......

Munni
PKYCTX4PGLM7WYAP thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
thank you soooo much Sangita! 🤗


Guyz...I'm going on vacation on the 25th...so be easy on me okay!! And finish all the grilling and frying before them 😉 😆
Edited by inavars - 19 years ago
PKYCTX4PGLM7WYAP thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: sangitadas

So I will start with asking Inavars some very Common questions and then it is upto you guys to roast/ boil/ saute her in the HOT SEAT…

User Name: inavars

Real Name: Sravi

Age : 18..almost 19😉

Profession: Student

How did I get started with India Forums: I was looking for some info on SRGMP and googled it

Why am I hooked to KS: First it was the story about the three sisters. Later it was for Jai - Bani. And then it was ONLY jai😳 Now it's for Ranveer - Raashi😉

My Hobbies, more about me: I love reading, shopping, TV😆 Don't have much time for any other hobbies...since I'm always online at IF😆

What I like best @ IF: definitely the people!! I've met some of the nicest and most fun people on IF!😃

What I would like to see more @IF: less repetitive posts😆 It gets hard looking for a particular thread when there's 100 about the ONS😆

And finally why inavars : not exactly unique...it's just my name spelled backwards - sravani😆

Hope you enjoy your week Sravsas the MOTW

Best of luck!!!

thanks Sangita🤗

Angelic_A thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
Here are my questions:
1 Why you like KS?
2 Favirote Colors?
3 Favirote Actor and Why?
4 Favirote Actress And Why?
5 Favirote Movie?
6 Favirote Song?
7 Favirote Singer?
8 How much time do you spend at I-F?And Friends at I-F?

Congrats once again. 👏
Edited by aman123 - 19 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: inavars

thank you soooo much Sangita! 🤗


Guyz...I'm going on vacation on the 25th...so be easy on me okay!! And finish all the grilling and frying before them 😉 😆

wattttt??? thanx fo tellin me.. i'll prepare the q's tonight😉 where u going??? to celebrate ur xmas.. and new yrs

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".