AH WAH WAH WAH WAH! WHATS GOING ON!

Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

1) AGASTHAYA IS QUITTING WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS BRAH OH MA GOSH! NAHEEEN

PLEASE ABHAAS DO NOT GO :(

2) ARTI IS ALIVE EVEN AFTER ATTACK YAAAY :) AND SLAP U BALRAJ. U ARE SUCH A RUDE AND INHUMAN.

3) BALRAJ HAS ALREADY KILLLED HIS BROTHER AND I THINK MEERAS DAD TOO.

THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD :) WHY ARE WE PUT THROUGH SO MUCH -_-" LIKE THIS SHOW IS WAAAY BETTER THAN SO MANY OTHER SHOWS BEING PLAYED RIGHT NOW ON ZEE TV THAT MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL SERIOUSLY AHHH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsanjana thumbnail
totally agreed...i hope they dont pull this off air
pranjali789 thumbnail
yes the show is good but it is going on the similar lines of the Bengali show Khela.
They should bring some different twists .
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i dont want agastya to go
he is the only true friend and love
i could think was worthy for meera
harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show has potential because they are focussing on every character.

just because it is remake there is no chance for losing TRP.

nowadays all known stories like Ramayan, Mahabarat, Buddha, Akbar, Maharan prathab are getting good popularity.

Promo and repeat is enough to get viewers attention.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks lionessxo for raising the thread.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@pranjali789.  agree with you.  I also think new twists needed so that viewers can't say "oh I know what will happen" as this was happened in Khela.

@harshiti_dd.   agree the show is focusing on every character but as I said above need new twists because it is a show and that also not that long ago khela aired in Bengali.  
where as re. mahabharat, Ramayan etc. they were mythologic shows, history,  books already read, religion also comes into it, BUT reason viewers watch is due to different generations.   e.g. young generation of today would not have seen B R Chopra's Mahabharat, might not have read Mahabharat book and so on.   Wiki would not give indepth details

note: I am expressing my views, not bashing anybody
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thanks lionessxo for raising the thread.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@pranjali789.  agree with you.  I also think new twists needed so that viewers can't say "oh I know what will happen" as this was happened in Khela.

@harshiti_dd.   agree the show is focusing on every character but as I said above need new twists because it is a show and that also not that long ago khela aired in Bengali.  
where as re. mahabharat, Ramayan etc. they were mythologic shows, history,  books already read, religion also comes into it, BUT reason viewers watch is due to different generations.   e.g. young generation of today would not have seen B R Chopra's Mahabharat, might not have read Mahabharat book and so on.   Wiki would not give indepth details

note: I am expressing my views, not bashing anybody

Do not warry na karry (will explain the rhyme some other time hehe). Music lovers DO NOT bash anybody๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

That said, Ravi Ojha's Productions (ROP) had unheard of success of SGP (sasural genda phool, rem ragini khanna?!). Us viewers audience may be getting disheartened, disillusioned, disappointed (unintentional "dis"), but they are not. Dont know how long Khela ran, but ROP is a full fledged awesome creative team of people. They are not going to give up that easy. Like any inimitable PH, me sure that they are not sitting pretty but trying to find ways and means to introduce dif twists, angles, tracks, perhaps even more FBs.

Why was Ani's character the way it was, other than fear of dad?

Why balraj has this evil streak in him? Something to do with his childhood (like my late husband) ??

Connection btw Kailash Asthana and Prem Ranawat (sp)? What did both do that balraj had to resort to have them both killed?

What ELSE does Beeji know about balraj, perhaps even more sinister than last 14 weeks?

Why entire clan is afraid of balraj if they are NOT privy to his serial killing evil streak?

Amma is elder than him cuz her husband Kailash was elder than balraj. What in god's name is she afraid of him for? Respect and fear dont go hand in hand at all IMHO.

(No clue if khela had all of the above shown??? )

Did khela have Agasthya character at all? If not, then why/when/how did he vanish from the serial? If there was no such character at all, that means BRKD creatives created him. Right? From twitter message of AM, it seems ROP dont seem to have further scope, storyline, progression for him. Why else would he decide to quit๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Since I do no know this, have ROP asked/requested him to NOT quit, given how crucial and important Agasthya's character has been from Day One?? NNM love triangle cannot, should not, does not automatically announce the verdict of "no more storyline for Agasthya"??? Hello? Anybody there, ROP?????

Just curious, has any serial in the past been shelved in such a short time? If yes, which one and why, other than low ratings?

Is 1.1 TRP considered "low rating" for a serial only on the air for 14 weeks??

Do CVs/PH have no say in Zee's decision to shelve the serial? If they do have clout, pray that they do, then they will do everything in their power, if not already, to convince Z, to do whatever it takes to move the show further.

Altho I sent following comments, who really reads them to have even a slightest impact?

Originally posted by: radev24

Rafz hum log itna attached ho jaate hain cuz there are things we can relate to, admire, sensible storyline, chemistry, dialogues. And bang this shocker comes around when least expected because the serial has not even completed 3 months. I mean what's so inopportune and bad in the serial that it had to come down to this?? And that too when we are getting all exhilerated at least for some of the epis each week ?? Ye toh saraasar beinsaafi huyi.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”

And what reliable source re scanner, esp when TB itself is NOT reliable๐Ÿ˜ก

From my past experience I know that if we persist and bang on their heads and speak vehemently about the popularity of AM, they have to revise their thinking, planning. After all, who are these soaps created for in the 1st place??

Sent the petition with following comment:

my comments on the petition:

We are appalled at what we are hearing about serial being under scanning, when it has everything going for it. The show is executed with so much hard work and it has attained good TRP knowing that it hasn't even been on air for 3 months. The success of a show of this high calibre cannot be judged and decided in such a short period. Each actor has been putting their hardest and our admiration for each one of them is unparalleled. It's not everyday we come across such serials which grab us so immensely each day, keeping us on the edge of our seats. I wonder if whatever system / method that you all follow, has any scientific basis or is it just decided on the whims and fancies of some selected few. This is most unreasonable, uncalled for step I can think of in the history of tv serials. Please please reconsider and make Abhaas Mehta's character even stronger and powerful. The actor has done superbly and he deserves to be given more and more screen space to bring the serial to the next higher level.

There are other soaps so hollow and yet running for a long time. BRKD more than deserves its due consideration. It's produced/directed for audiences and the voice of audience needs to be heard. Othewise they lose the very essence of releasing it in the 1st place and in the process losing its entertainment value.

Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brkd is much better then a lot of zee shows why are they ending brkd and not the other crop that they call show
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ I was liking the show. Thinking about MEERYA. Now my fate has been crushed๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank u Cvs
LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it really ending?