Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kays94

YOU MAKE ME SOOO HAPPY

n ur stories make me happy
isi khushi mein plzz update pleasee
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG DONT THINK I M MAD BUT I AM I READ THIS PART LIKE 5TIME NOW BECAUSE I WAS SOO STRESSED WITH MY STUDIES SO FELT LIKE PAMPERING MY SLF A LITTILE 

Jeevika and Viren were both really busy now. Viren had classes Monday thru Thursday but he spent most of the time studying and finding more jobs nearby for after law school on the weekends. Jeevika's schedule was getting a little better than before, but still spent many nights at the hospital. She had this Sunday off, so she and Viren decided to go out for brunch. 

SO FINALLY THEY VE SOMETIME TO SPENT 

viren - "Jeevs, wake up let's go eat pancakes. I'm starving man"

POOR HUNGRY VIREN 

jeevika - "Viren, let me sleep ten more minutes. I missed my bed so much and I can barely fit on those hospital beds now. Look at how big I've gotten. Please leave me alone for sometime"

LOL

viren kissed her on the cheek and laughed. 

AWWW SHOO CUTE 

viren - "You aren't big at all. You look super cute, and if you call this big what are you going to call yourself in a few months, huh?"

MY VIREN HOW CUTE HE IS 

jeevika - "Viren let me sleep!!!"

Viren got up and let her sleep a little more. He decided to go get ready. He came back and sat down next to Jeevika who was still asleep. 

viren - "Jeevs wake up!!! Come on"

Jeevika opened her eyes and rubbed them. She got up sitting down on the bed first. Then Viren helped her stand up from the bed. Jeevika's bump was now visible, it was small but visible. He kissed her and she was smiling again. They both were standing and hugging each other.

JEEVIKA BUMP SOO CTE
AWW THE KISSY 
JEEVIKA SMILETO DIE 
THE HUGGING POSTION 
ME BLUSHING 

jeevika - "I miss you Viren. I miss you holding me. I miss being in your arms all the time"

AWW SHE MISSED HIM SOO MUCH 
HOW PERFECT U ARE KAYS IN DESCRIBING FEELINGS 

viren - "I've missed you so much too jeevs. Come let's go I want to take you out the whole day today. Go get ready fast"

Both of them left their home after sometime and went to the Pancake House. They ordered their usual favorites and enjoyed talking to each other after a long time.

PANCAKES YUMMYYY 

viren - "So did you find any speciality you like right now?"

jeevika - "I've only done clinicals in two specialities so far so I don't know yet. I think I like psychiatry, but lets see. I should have it decided by the end of this year"

viren - "That sounds interesting. Hopefully you'll have easier hours later in the future"

jeevika - "I hope. Its taking me such a long time to adjust already with night calls and handling so many patients. I get tired so easily and my ankles are swollen all the time"

viren - "Why didn't you tell me before Jeevika?"

THE CONCERN VIREN 
I LOVE HIM 

jeevika - "Its not like you can do anything about it, its okay its better now. Don't worry. I knew you would get all panicked if i told you"

viren - "Well obviously, you can't expect me to just sit there and watch you in pain right?"

jeevika - "Can you concentrate on your food more and less on me please?"

ROFL 

viren - "Really jeevs"

jeevika - "Okay I want to go watch a movie, lets go watch skyfall. "

viren - "Let's go home and watch a movie. We can go rent one"

jeevika - "But Viren you said you are going to take me out today?"

viren - "Not anymore. You should rest don't you think? You have to report back to the hospital again tomorrow morning"

jeevika - "Im not going home"

viren - "Yes you are"

jeevika - "No Viren I'm not"

viren - "Damn you're so stubborn"

jeevika - "Yeah I know, but you still love me don't you?"

viren - "The most in this world"

jeevika - "good!!! cause I love you the most too"

AWW HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE 
THE PERFECT MATCH

Both of them left and were going to the movie theatre. 

jeevika - "Viren, you know my delivery date is towards the end of April right. I mean how are we going to handle everything that time. You graduate in May and have your finals and I don't end till June. I''m not even a doctor yet, so they won't even give me a maternity leave. What are we going to do? And plus after your graduation you have to take the bar exam in July. I'm getting stressed how we're going to do everything"

viren - "Jeevika don't worry we will plan everything out soon. See you will be home most of the time after june right? And I'm sure your doctors can give you two to three weeks off from clinicals. I mean you're going to need rest after the delivery. Don't worry everything will be settled. For now decide on what you want to have popcorn or nachos?"

Jeevika started smiling again and said "mmm i want both. Actually I want butter popcorn with nacho cheese"

viren - "really Jeevika? that sounds so weird. Why don't you just have them separately?"

LOL WHAT A COMBOOO

jeevika - "Are you kidding me, that sounds so good. Omg can you get it faster now, I'm hungry again"

viren - "Okay okay, go save us two seats inside and ill bring your weird combination of foods"

Jeevika punched Viren on his chest and went to find seats. The theatre was pretty full, but she was able to find two seats near the top. Viren came soon bringing her nacho cheese and popcorn which made her super excited. They both enjoyed the movie a lot and finished around 3 in the afternoon. 

Viren was driving the car back home when he saw a Yogurtland.

viren - "want some frozen yogurt?"

jeevika - "Yes please!"

They both got some yogurtland and then went home. They sat on their bed finishing their yogurt and then Viren opened up his laptop. 

viren - 'So I've been looking at a few venues."

jeevika - "Venues? venues for what?"

viren - "For our wedding"

jeevika - "REALLY?"

viren - "We both have a week off for thanksgiving right? So i was thinking that that weekend we can elope. How does that sound?"

jeevika - "That sounds exciting, but Viren…actually"

viren - "Actually what?"

jeevika - "I always dreamed of having a December wedding. You know somewhere in the snow, it just sounds much more romantic"

viren - "So you want to wait another month"

jeevika - "We might as well, and anyways you haven't proposed to me yet. What kind of a guy are you?" she said trying to get up from the bed.

Viren instantly caught her hand and brought her back to the bed. She landed right on top of Viren. 

jeevika - "Viren let me go please"

viren - "No, so then its decided our wedding is going to be in December, happy?"

jeevika - "Not fully, okay leave me I have to go to the bathroom"

Jeevika went to the bathroom and saw the mirrors. It had red paint all over and said, "Wil you marry me?" and there were petals all over the bathroom floor. Their was a beautiful sparkling diamond ring on another bed of red petals. Viren came behind and hugged her from the back.

jeevika - "So will you be my Mrs. Vadhera?"

Jeevika was getting really emotional and then Viren took the ring. She slightly nodded indicating a yes and he put the ring on her finger. He then went to kiss her, wanting it to last forever. This kiss felt all the more special and different. 

jeevika - "Viren the ring is so beautiful, but couldn't you find a better place to propose? Like seriously all you could think of was the bathroom. We live in LA with so many restaurants and beautiful beaches with beautiful views"

viren - "Yeah, but if I did it somewhere outside we wouldn't be able to do something else"

Jeevika understood Viren's naughty mind. Before she could respond to him, he kissed her again and shut the door to the bathroom.

SO A LONG COMMENT FOR THIS PORTION 
VIRIKA MARRIAGE 
EEKS EXCITED 
VIREN OH REALLY 
THE ROMANCE 
ROFL JEEVIKA
HE HAVNT PROPSED HER 
PROPOSING IN BATHROOM LOL 
BUT IN THE BEST WAY AWW
THE RING 
HUG 
KISST 
N VIREN NAUGHTY INTENTIONNN 
I LOVE UUU KARINAAA 'FOR THSI 
I M MAD N I KNOW IT
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YOU JUST MADE MY DAYYY ❤️
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kays94

YOU JUST MADE MY DAYYY ❤️

😊❤️
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nani2630 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read all chapter I must say you are a brilliant writter you wrote very well about pregnancy anf labour all thecomplication its so real.

Very beautiful story looking forward to read 2nd thread
Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
:'( yaar tune to rula diya itna emotional update