zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode was just full of love ... first the hug then fateh and anu telling each other wat they feel and then the flowers falling on anu hayeee cant wait for them to get married and be with each other forever.. the precap made me panic i hope that daljeet doesnt take her away

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree dear i hav just watched d epi. i luv d way annu asking fateh to forgive while joining her hands nd then fateh holds her  joined hands with his and confesses luv while kissing her finger tips. do u notice his eyes was so romantic .😳dat moment. all d more important here i notice dat fateh is more romantic than ranveer d flower falling scene was simply adorable. omg ashu look so beautiful in romantic scenes👏. and dont worry this time it's fateh he ll not let anyone to take away his luv m sure about it. 
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, nobody  can win from fateh.he will never allow daljeet to interefare.I love last night episode, it was so romantic but I am scared from precap.hope annu fateh will stay togather.omg ashish was so romantic last night.
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fateh & annu having amazing chemistry...love to see more romantic scenes of annu fateh.
taahir004 thumbnail
I feel Daljeet should not interfere right now , otherwise its just gonna be a repeat of their past .
but I'm so enjoying Anu and Fateh , hoping this relationship can get stronger
sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like that the storyline is having theCharacters of Annu and Fateh fall in love and hope this time works out...

I don't like Daljeet's boorish behavior of not listening to Annu and finding out that she has lost her memory.  Since, they have portrayed Daljeet's as such an unsympathetic character  you don't want Sahiba/Annu to be in love with him.   For example, his kidnapping Annu and taking her with him and now wanting to punish her and  Fateh without knowing what happened.  Daljeet is only about Daljeet and what he wants...  

Ranbir  after he grew as a character about  what would make Sahiba happy.   First he was just like Daljeet and then he changed because his love for Sahiba changed him.

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont worry annu will marry fateh. just cant wait 4 it. im love with fateh and annu couple.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hope we get anu and fateh story!!