Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KEHKE...LUNGA

gauri babhi bahot badhiya lag rahi hain. shahrukh bhai thoda waiter type lag rahe hain.

🤣...chalo koi nahi...waiter he type lag rahe hai na...waiter bhi insaan hote hain...😛
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BI-ji it's people from vancouver :)
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: B0llyw00dL0ver

Nimisha Tiwari ?@Nimitiwari2m

@toifaawards Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan stayed at this suite in Pan Pacific, Vancouver. Chk out Aaradhya's crib pic.twitter.com/16m3V0A2ML

Skjul billede 
  •  Svar 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Fj til foretrukne 
  •  Mere
Permalink til billede

KYA JAROORAT HAI..ISKA.? ppl need to stay back a bit
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vedant123

GRAND FINALE

http://t.co/mXFH7SwVmK

...its sad when the stars dance better, with more effort and energy than the choreographer.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the finale was awesome!!! alot of the ppl were already up from their seats by this time cuz boman irani had started announcing the sponsors right after srks performance and everyone thought its over but there was still the best actor and actress to go and i knew there was gonna be a finale performance cus i saw the rehearsal on youtube...so i made sure we stayed and it was awesome...got to catch another glimpse of katrina and aishwariya who didnt speak a single word at the show...wish they would have just spoken a bit to their fanss at the end...but i left right after this so not sure what happened after, like if the celebrities talked at all...but it was still really good...when kajra re started i was so happy cus i was dissapointed that she didnt dance to that in her performance and instead spent like 5 minutes on khwaja mere khwaja
gop94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
cn sum1 plz tell me when is TOIFA airing on T.V .plzz...