Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams
I finally watched the episode...and besides the downhill tumble that the events took during the last portion of the episode, overall it was business as usual...
The first half of the episode, the Yash-Aarti scenes, was yet another gift from the show makers...they seem to be trying to give PV-ZMD viewers some closure as best as they can - we've gotten two episodes full of memory sequences and I, personally, am grateful for them.If people want to dwell on only the bad stuff and the "should-have-beens" at this point in time, then good for them. And good luck to them. It's always easy to criticize, especially when looking back at past events.
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
I agree completely with you Borna, especially regarding your last paragraph! 😃 I've watched so many beautiful things happen in this show, that I won't be able to focus on the negative's even if I wanted to. If this were a show by any other PH, I don't know how satisfied I would be able to get with the show. This has seriously been one of the best shows on Indian television in my opinion. Of course it isn't perfect and many things have been disappointing but in comparison to the rest of the Indian daily soaps, this has to be the best by far. Of course, this is my opinion. I won't let a few things that disappointed me ruin my view of PV! 😊