Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u r rite huzi n pranay everything too sweet is kind of indigestible πŸ˜† πŸ˜†n palash sen is too sweet he was literary standing on every perfomance n clapping 4 each one of them πŸ˜†

nikil is a bit blunt thanks to roadies but still i must say they should have kept some one like JA in the panel too..kuch masala tho ho.
n i was impressed by the guy who was stammering while talking but he didnt stammer @ all while singing πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@ huzi
is that ur dp??? πŸ˜ƒ Edited by drsamita - 17 years ago
tejaldp thumbnail

Please vote for trupti in fame x show

sms "TRUPTI" to 2525

or

from landline dial

190 2424 2525 02

AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE.

I am sure she will rock...she will prove to be a great
entertainer. Her voice is rare and such
a voice is needed.Watch out for her in cafe round
craZEEinlove thumbnail
OMG! I FELT THE SAMMMEE WAY GURL!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT ALL DEM WER GOOD SINGERS, IDONT REALY LIKE ANY OF THEM THOUGH .AND THE INNOCENCE AND THE FEAR WUZ TOTALII MISSINGG!! I MISSS FAME GURUKUL! I MISS QAZII,REX,RUPREKHA,SHAMIT,ARIJIT,MONA,ALL OF THEM!!! EVN ARPRITA! LOL . I GUES THE FIRST SEASON PPL WILL ALWAYZ BE THE DEAREST TO US...BUT IDONT REALY SEE XFACTOR IN SUM OF THE PPL IN FAME X. AND THEY ARE NOT HOT EITHER.LOL . IONO...I;LL HAV TO WATCH MORE TO FIND OUT WHOZ MY FAVE BUT FOR NOW I DONT LIKE NO ONE!
doccccccccccccc πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
omg kitne time bad aayiii !! yu rememba me or not 😳

well i saw pehla episode of fame X, it woz thik thak πŸ˜• i ddn really lyk nebody ! i miss fame gurukul 😭 😭
doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_uk

doccccccccccccc πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
omg kitne time bad aayiii !! yu rememba me or not 😳

well i saw pehla episode of fame X, it woz thik thak πŸ˜• i ddn really lyk nebody ! i miss fame gurukul 😭 😭

mmmoonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ€—
yea man v all miss FG😭..tu kaisi hai yar..i m mostly in the BIGG BOSS section these daysπŸ˜‰
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sammyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

kaisi ho πŸ˜ƒ

mujhe to Fame X bilkul hi bekar lag raha hai,ek bhi contestant aisa nahi hai jisme qazi jaisa charisma ho πŸ˜•