Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 16:

"But why? You had said that he'll come today morning? You lied to me Na. I won't talk to you nd I won't eat medicine until he'll come nd show me his magic." Seher said stubbornly nd it was enough for Geet to lose the last strand of her patience.

"Seher!!! Enough of your drama. Now have this medicine quietly or else''" She stooped in mid when she saw Seher making a crying face as a big fat tears fall from her eyes due to Geet's shouting making Geet to close her eyes in regret for hurting her little angel.

"See Doll, Mumma haven't lied to you. Wo'. na your Mishter Khulana has some work in office so he's late. I have talked to him few minutes back only. He said that he'll be here soon." Teji cajoled Seher with his lies in order to calm her down as he saw her crying while Geet looked other side feeling so helpless with tears in her eyes.

"No, you are lyieng? You all are lyieng? I know he'll not come? Is he angry from Seher? But I to haven't done any mischief nd I to was a good girl also Na. Then why he's not coming. I want to meet him. Will he not come to meet Seher ever, Mamu?" Seher said amidst her hiccups as she looked at Teji with her expectant hazels

"Nd who said that I'll not come to meet my princess?" All 3 of them heard a familiar voice before Teji could answer her question nd as they turned to look at the direction of voice their eyes widens in surprise while Seher squeal in happiness calling out his name.

"Maan Sir." Geet whispered in astonishment as she saw him standing on the door in flesh nd bones while looking at Seher smiling widely not able to believe whether it was dream or reality but then Seher's chirpy voice calling out his name made her realize that it was indeed a reality nd not a dream nd she just keeps on looking at him unblinkingly as he walked passed her towards Seher without giving her a glance.

She walked to nd fro restlessly in her room taking care of her 4 months baby bump with her forehead creased in worry. Something was bothering her too much that she didn't even cared of the fact that doctor has advised her to stay away any from any kind of stress owing to her pregnancy but then how can she be relaxed when such a big tension of someone's safety is roaming in her mind. She thumped on the couch nearby holding her head between her hands feeling so helpless at this moment when she heard the sound of their bedroom door opening only to find her husband entering after spending a long tiring day in office.

"Dev, Kuch pata chala?" She asked as soon as he came inside keeping her laptop bag aside.

"No Meera, not yet. Police is trying to search him but no success. It was as if he's vanished in thin air" Dev said as he let out a deep sigh shattering all the expectations that Meera had.

"Relax Meera, we'll find him." Dev said as he kept a comforting hand on her shoulder noticing her tensed face.

"Relax? How can I be relax Dev when Danger is roaming on everyone's head? He can't come to us due to all the tight securities nd Teji Veerji is in London but Geet... What if he'll find her nd her child? Dev I am getting very much scared. I don't know why but I have this feeling that a very big danger is on its way for Geet. I just... I just don't know what to do. I am feeling so helpless." Meera panicked feeling scared as she burst into tears nd that instantly alarmed Dev as he realized that stress is not good for her health nd guess her pregnancy hormones is making it more difficult.

"Meera, Meera calm down. Don't stress yourself too much, it's not good for our baby. Nothing will happen like that. He can never reach to Geet nd how can he, Geet had went to London with a false name hence he could never get to know where she had gone nd how, So relax nd if you still feel any doubt then we can talk to Bro. He too is in London nd is Geet's boss. I am sure that he'll help us in this matter." Dev suggested as a matter of fact making Meera thoughtful.

"No Dev, we can't talk to Maan Bhai. First of all we don't know how much he knows about Geet, what if Geet haven't told him anything considering him only as his boss nd secondly if 'HE' is keeping an eye on us nd is tracing our calls then he'll get to know about Geet. I don't think that we should talk to Maan Bhai regarding this." Meera said letting out a deep sigh but Dev was still skeptical.

"But still Meera I think we should talk to Bro. I mean may be he knows everything then atleast we'll be in peace knowing that Bro is there if anything happens wrong over there."

"I don't know Dev. My mind is not working at all. You do whatever you feel right but make sure that it won't give any clue to 'HIM' about Geet's whereabouts" Meera said in a dejected tone as she thumped back on the couch wishing that nothing bad should happen to her best friend. Already she had faced enough nd now she don't want her to suffer more while Dev just gave an understanding nod before going towards study to think of any way to inform his brother regarding Geet.

yeh duniya 

kya khel hai uss khuda ka
har pal yaha
har din yaha
sab kuch hai badal raha
jo baandhe the khuda ne,
woh dhaage tut gaye

aur kuch rishte nanhe haatho ke
har jung jeet gaye

woh dono
      chale jaa rahe the
      zindagi ki raah par ,
     the ruth gaye khud se ,
      jaane kis mod par !
   khush the ,
   par khud ke liye nahi ,
                      unke liye ,jo ban gaye the maksad
          jeene ka unke ,
    is zindagi ki doud par !

geet :     jee rahi thi main ,apni yeh zindagi
               uske liye  jisse ,
               diya to tha janam maine ,
               par woh  ban gayi 
               meri zindagi !

jo rishte khuda ne likhe
                apno ne joode ,
                jab woh hi dagaa de gaye !
                to ab , kyu yeh dil mera
                kah raha hai ,karle yaki isspe
                jise ,
                meri zindagi ki dor hi  ,
                ab mujh se joode !

kyu hai yaki is dil ko ,
                 yeh hum saaya hai mera !
                  rakhe ga yeh yu sambhal ke meri khushiyo ko ,
                   jaise woh  ,khuda ka barsaya 
                  karam ho uss par !

par kya
                  yeh sahi hai , ke du main inhe woh gum bhi
                   jo hum saaya hai mere !
                  khushiya mujhe haasil nahi
                 au inhe gum de saku ,
                 itna main qaabil nahi !
                  to dur jaana hi unse , bahta hoga
                  kuch na haasil unhe ,mere saath chalne  se hoga

maan :           kis mod par ,
                       zindagi badal gayi ,
                       aisa nahi tha , ke woh abhi aayi thi
                       jo ab mujh par sarur ban kar chaayi hai
                       shaamil to woh  ,meri zindagi main kab se thi
                       bas ab  kissi nanhi pari ke aane se ,
                   woh abhi mujhe nazar aayi hai

(
Poem Credit: Thank you9n9i9s9h9u9 Di... Luv you)

Geet was still standing rooted at her place as she tried to fathom that whatever happening was actually happening in real nd not her imagination while Maan nd Seher were busy in their own sweet world oblivious of the storm going in Geet's heart. She saw Maan manofying Seher who seems to be angry on her Mishter Khulana for not coming to her early while Maan was saying all kind of sweet words nd promises to fix the damage of making his princess angry holding his ears cutely to apologize. Geet had never seen this side of Maan before inspite of working with him from almost 5 years yet she had never saw this side of her boss but whenever he's with Seher it would be difficult to say that who is actually a kid among these two, she thought as a big smile crept on her face admiring this side of her boss.

Her mind instantly reeled back to her dream that she had seen last night giving her a feeling of Deja Vu as she saw Maan nd Seher playing something in Maan's cell phone with Maan making Seher to have her medicine amidst her playing session without her own knowledge. Everything is so similar to her dream nd then can it be possible that she nd Maan...no not all what is she even thinking? She can't think anything of this sort for she had lost all these right long back. She can't think of him in that way but still her heart was aching for his one look to her even after knowing that she's the one who had created this distance between them though it was for his own good yet she's not able to take his indifference.

She can't help herself from respecting this man in front of her who even after all that came back just for her daughter. How can anyone be so selfless in this selfish nd mean world, she thought as unknown to herself a lone tear escaped her eyes seeing his unconditional nd selfless nature when he himself must be aching with the pain given by her. He may not look at her yet she could tell that she had deeply hurted him for she had seem his eyes when he had entered inside the room which were red nd puffy stating his state of heart depicting his pain. She didn't realize when but she had learned the language of his eyes that now she could easily tell what's there in his heart reading his deep honeyed eyes no matter how much he tries to hide them nd that's what scared her most as she was afraid that what if she reads something that she was not suppose to then will she be able to keep firm on her ground of keeping him away from her messed up lyf, she thought as she looked other side feeling so pathetic of herself when she felt a comforting hand on her shoulder nd she turned to see only to find Teji standing over there who gestured her to come outside, guess he needs to talk something important to her.

"What happen Veerji? Is everything fine?" She asked as soon as they stepped out of the room

"Everything is fine Gudiya. It was just I want to give some quality tym to father-daughter duo. See over there, who will say that he's the same big business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana who ruled over the whole business world nd here a small girl is ruling him. No one could say after seeing them that Maan is not Seher's biological father. See how much he loves nd cares for his princess." Teji's words shocked Geet to the core as she looked at the direction where Maan nd Seher were playing realizing that whatever he's saying is indeed true making her restless even more.

"Waise I didn't understand one thing why Seher use to call Maan as Mishter Khulana nd not Papa nd even you don't wear any symbols of marriage? What's the matter Gudiya? Are you still not able to accept him as your husband?" Teji asked the question that were buzzing in his mind from so many days making Geet to caught off-guard.

"It's not like what you think Veerji. I mean Maan sir is not my husband. He's just my boss nd I am his secretary. We both are not married." Geet revealed the truth looking down unable to meet her brother's questioning gaze.

"What? But then how come you both had attended Edward's party as a couple nd why he had mentioned himself as Seher's father in hospital forms? Geet, what's the actual truth?" Teji asked not able to understand what's happening in his Baby Sister's lyf making Geet to let out a deep sigh before telling Teji each nd everything right from how Maan had met Seher nd then their increasing comfortableness to when Edward misunderstood them as a couple nd then her agreeing to portray as his wife so that no one can point any finger on him much to his protest nd then that rainy night where she had confessed her past to him to everything that followed after that till now including her harsh words that she had said to him last evening.

"So it means that you both were not in any kind of relationship?" Teji asked in astonishment nd Geet just nodded her head in no.

"Still he did all this for you Geet. Without any relation, without any bond that could bind him to you he was there by your side Geet, Everytym. He didn't hesitate even a bit before mentioning himself as Seher's father in hospital forms nd even I am noticing him all these days nd hence I can say that he did acted as her father all this while. And even now he came back for Seher even after all those harsh words said by you because he knows that Seher won't eat medicines without him. Why Geet?"

"I don't know Veerji. I don't know anything. I don't know why he's doing all this? I don't know why he came back again when I wanted him to stay away from my ruined lyf. I don't know why he's not understanding that I don't want him to spoil his lyf for me nd Seher. I don't know why his warmth, his care, his selfless nd unconditional nature evokes those dream, those feelings in my heart that are sinful. I don't know why I feel so secure on the confides of his arms when I shiver with the mere thought of male proximity. I don't know why his presence around me always assures me that I am not alone, that he'll be always there for me. I don't know why I am not able to bear his indifference when I myself wanted him to stay away from me nd my ruined lyf. I don't know what bond, what relation we share where everything seems wrong yet it feels so right. From past so many months I am trying to find answer of my restlessness yet I am getting more nd more trapped in the web of this unnamed nd unknown relation nd I don't know how should I come out from this without hurting him in any way. I just don't know anything." Geet confessed her turmoil that was bothering her from so many days especially in these 6 days before she burst into tears nd Teji instantly hugged his sister patting her back to calm her down with a smile tugging on his lips knowing very well what her baby sister is going through.

She had developed some feelings for Maan but her past acting as a hindrance is not letting her to accept it to herself then forget about Maan nd he knows that she won't accept it either but he won't let her to commit such mistake. She had already suffered enough nd now he won't let her to suffer more. She deserves all the happiness of this world nd he knows that Maan is capable of giving that happiness to her. All he need to do as a brother is to remove these insecurities nd inferiority from her heart that she had for herself so that she could realize her feelings nd can see through Maan's love.

Yes , he had sensed it long back that Maan loves her truly nd unconditionally probably then only when he had met him for the first tym nd by being with him all these days had confirmed his thoughts true. The way Maan looks at Geet, the way he use to support her at her every step, the way he was with Seher truly acting like her father in all sense had cried out loud that how much Seher nd Geet matter to him nd to say that he's the happiest person in this world knowing that would be an understatement as he just can't thank god enough for sending a person like Maan in his sister's lyf but the main matter in his hands is to make Geet realize the fact that she did have right to dream, to live, to love again. The feelings that she's considering as sinful is the most blissful feeling that could fill her lyf with lots of love nd happiness.

"Gudiya" Teji called her out softly as he gently pulled her out from his embrace wiping away her tears.

"Gudiya, you know everything. It was just you don't want to accept it. You know the reason behind your restlessness yet you are denying accepting it. Gudiya, Listen to your heart once nd you'll get all your answers. These feelings, these emotions are not at all sinful dear infact it is the most beautiful feeling that one can have then why are you rejecting it by calling it sinful. Don't let your past overcome your present nd future. Whatever has happened it was not your fault at all then why are you punishing yourself like this for no mistake of yours. You too have the right to live again, to dream again, to love again. Maan is a nice guy Gudiya. He really cares for you nd Seher a lot nd I am sure that he'll give you all that happiness that you actually deserve. And I know that deep inside you too feel something for him then why are you running away from your feelings like this. Give yourself nd your lyf another chance Gudiya; you really deserve all the happiness of this world, Trust me." Teji tried to convince her as he cupped her face while Geet looked at him surprised on the mention of name 'Maan'

"No Veerji, you are thinking it all wrong. It's not at all like what you are thinking. There's nothing of this sort between me nd Maan Sir. I mean ya I respect him too much nd probably thatsy I am feeling too much nd not able to bear his indifference nd even Maan Sir also cares for me a lot nd more than me he's attached to Seher probably that's why you are getting this intuition but it's nothing like that. And Maan Sir to can never feel for me in that way because he already have someone in his lyf then how can he feel for me in that way. It's just all your assumption that's it." Geet blabbered more to convince herself than to convince Teji. No doubt that Teji's words did showed some desired effect on her heart yet being a stubborn she's still denying it.

"Are you trying to convince me nd to yourself Gudiya? I am not assuming anything because I could see everything loud nd clear which you are not able to see now. Look over there (he said pointing towards the direction where Maan nd Seher were playing), if Maan has someone in his lyf like you put it then he wouldn't have been wasting his tym by staying over here in hospital instead he would be spending his tym with that special person. This bond, this relation is not at all sinful Gudiya infact it is the most purest relation of all which you are denying to accept due to your fear. I know it's not easy for you but still try to let go all your fear nd insecurities nd then you'll also be able to see everything crystal clear like I am seeing now. Think about it." Teji said before moving away from there giving Geet enough tym to ponder over his words.

Geet looked at the figure of Maan nd Seher playing nd automatically a smile crept up her lips as she saw Maan tickling Seher making her to laugh out loud while rolling on bed. Her bandaged head gets collided lightly with the rim of the bed making her wince nd cry in pain nd Geet instantly moved to go inside to cocoon her daughter inside her embrace but before she could reach inside she saw Maan instantly hugging Seher while rubbing her head gently to sooth her pain saying sweet nothing words to calm her down kissing the place where she got hurt occasionally as told by Seher that it'll sooth her wound. Just like a father use to pamper her daughter.

Teji was right no one could say after seeing them that Maan is not Seher's biological father, she thought as she looked at them leaning her head sideways on the door while Teji's words continuously ringing in her mind making her wonder where to go nd whom to listen at this moment. No matter what Teji says but she knows that Maan had someone special in his lyf nd she had witnessed it last evening but then why her heart wanted to believe on Teji's words that he had no one special in his lyf except her nd Seher, she thought nd immediately shrugged it off as she felt herself so selfish yet again to think of anything of this sort. She just closed her eyes trying to find some answers when she felt a comforting hand on her shoulder making her to open her eyes in a jerk nd she turned to look at the person only to get both shocked nd surprise at the same tym.

She can never forget the lady stressed elegantly in Saree standing in front of her. How can she when she was the one who had came to her aid along with Meera when she was facing the toughest period of her lyf, when there was no one by her side not even her own family then she was the one who stood by her side like a guardian. She was the one who had helped her in proving Kuldeep a culprit getting her nd her baby a justice. But how come she's here after so many years nd did she recognized her, she thought as she looked at her still in daze.

"Mrs. Chopra Aap?" She muttered still in shock while Bhavyata flashed her best smile as she saw Geet after so many years.

"Are Waah you had recognized me. Humne to socha tha that you would have forgotten me till now." Bhavyata chirped as she instantly hugged Geet much to her surprise.

"I can never forget an angel like you Mrs. Chopra who had helped me in every way possible." Geet said as her eyes turned misty remembering those fateful days.

"By the Way how come you are here in London? I mean you live in India Na nd what are you doing here in hospital?" Geet asked after a while Bhavyata just smiled in a response.

"ya I live in India only but I came to London to stay with my brother for some days nd as far as i being here in hospital is concerned then I came here to see your daughter Seher. She got hurt right? Hope she's doing well now." Bhavyata's words just confused Geet further as she couldn't understand how come she knows Seher.

"How do you know that Seher has got hurt? I mean do you know her? I mean I haven't told you about her to you nor to anyone then how'.." She asked perplexed nd Bhavyata smiled knowing what's exactly running in her mind.

"Relax, Relax. Hum sab batate Hain. I know Seher from before as I had met her once or twice with Maan nd from Maan only I came to know that Seher has got hurt so I thought to pay a visit to my sweet princess."

"Maan Sir? How do you know him?" Geet asked not getting anything straight in her mind.

"Geet, I know Maan since the tym he came into this world. He's my younger nd Darling brother nd I came to London to stay with him only for few days when I met Seher. She's really so cute nd sweet nd her talks are so innocent yet at tymes mature. Maan is right she's exactly his little angel. You know I was so worried when I came to know about her accident but thank God she's fine now. Pata hai hum Kal shaam bhi aaye the Seher se Milne but Maan didn't let me met her as he said that Seher is resting nd send me away from here nd after sometym he too came back nd see today also he came here without informing me. I tell you such a possessive he's for her nd you know what Seher is the only girl for whom he's so possessive or else MSK nd girls... No way.." Bhavyata didn't realized that how her simple words were washing away the mist of misunderstandings clouded in Geet's heart as she tried to register that the woman with whom she had seen Maan last evening was his own sister nd no one else.

She didn't realize when Bhavyata went inside to meet Seher after telling Geet to catch up with her in a while for her mind was busy in registering her words. She couldn't understand that whether her heart is dancing in joy after knowing the fact that Maan had no one special in his lyf or is crying over the fact that though unknowingly but she had hurted him so much with her harsh words. But was it really her mistake, I mean she didn't knew that Bhavyata is Maan's sister neither did she had seen her face hence she concluded that Maan has someone in his lyf nd hence she did all this just to exclude him from entering her ruined lyf nd spoil his personal relationships in the process nd she still didn't want him to spoil his lyf behind her but then why her heart is rejoicing on the fact she had been proved wrong in her assumption of someone being in Maan's lyf.

Once again Teji's words rang back in her mind making her to wander her thoughts yet again on the relationship she nd Maan share without any name, without any identity. Is really what Teji is saying was right? Can it be really possible that she's trying to run away from the reality? Did she really had started developing feelings for this man who is not less than the incarnation of god for her? But is it really right as Teji says. And Maan'. how come he can harbor such feelings for her. No here her Teji Veerji's assumption was wrong as she knows that Maan doesn't feel anything of this sort for her. that's another thing that he have no one special in his lyf as she had thought to be but still that doesn't means that he feels for her in that way. He respects her nd probably sympathies with her due to her past but Love... No this can't be possible. He can't love her, how can he love a tainted girl like her. He just had a feeling of respect for her in his heart which he had for every woman that's it. There is, was nd will no other feeling in his heart for her. He deserves someone better, someone as perfect as him nd she's everything but perfect, she thought as once again she felt a war going between her heart nd mind nd she just don't know whom to listen yet again.

She could have lost in her thoughts forever if she haven't seen Maan coming to her direction while talking to someone on phone. He stopped for a while seeing her standing near the door nd looked at her for a brief moment before looking away nd moved to other side of corridor still talking on phone. But that one brief moment was enough for Geet to know the pool of emotions in his eyes that only depicts how much pained nd hurt he is due to her nd her words making her to hate herself even more but will he ever forgive her for what she has said to him. She knows that he'll because he's not as human but a god but will she be able to forgive herself ever, she thought as she looked at Maan who was facing his back towards her still talking on phone, waiting for him to finish with the call so that she can talk to him nd apologize for her behaviour.

"Maan Sir." She called out to him softly as he was walking past her to go back to Seher after finishing the call making Maan to halt in his steps nd he looked at her blankly concealing his pain in his dark orbs.

"Wo Main... Wo Actually... I..." She stuttered as she tried to find the correct sets of words to apologize to him looking everywhere but him while Maan just stood over there crossing his arms across his chest waiting for her to say what she want. May be any other allegation to hide away her insecurities, he thought as he looked at her patiently

"I know what you want to say Geet." he said after a while when found her still stuttering nd not saying anything while Geet looked at him confused. Had he seen through her lie, she thought as she looked at him with a frown on her face.

"You wanted to say this only Na that I shouldn't have come here to meet Seher. I know you don't like me coming anywhere near you for you think that I lust you but I had came for Seher because whether you like it or not but I have a relationship with her which is though not of blood but of heart nd I can't break that relationship, I can't see my princess crying in my wait just to prove you that I am not like what you think of me." Maan though said blankly but Geet could feel his pain in his each nd every word nd his each word was enough to slit her heart into million pieces.

"No Sir it's not like what you think. I just want to say that..."

"You had already said enough last evening Geet. Now there's no need to say anything else as I had realized my place in your lyf but you can't deny my pure relationship with Seher which is far away from any selfish motive nd for that I am ready to bear all your further allegations no matter how much heartbreaking they are." Maan's words just pushed Geet further deep into the pit of guilt as she heard his each word with a lump in her throat

"Sir at least let me complete what I want to say." She said in a choked voice as tears brimmed in her eyes while Maan just clenched his fist hard not able to bear her teary hazels unknowingly hurting the wound of his palm further.

"Why Geet, did you let me complete myself yesterday that I would listen to you now. When you didn't listen to what I wanted to say then why would I listen to what you want to say?" Maan said as he fight away with the angry tears that were ready to fall down from his eyes while Geet's heart just ached to wipe away those tears that were resting on his lashes which he was trying to hold back so desperately

"Maan Sir Please..." She tried to say something yet again when Maan just showed him his hand stopping her to say anything further nd that's when Geet saw the wound on his palm from which blood is dripping down due to clenching his fist tight.

"Maan sir. Your Palm... You got hurt see it is bleeding. You need an immediate first aid. Please come with me." Geet said as she moved forward to trace him to infirmary but Maan just stopped her creating a bit distance between them.

"You shouldn't be bother about it Geet. Afterall why would you bother for the man who lusts over you? Just leave me on my own condition." His words were just piercing Geet's heart deeply but at this moment his wound was much more important for her than anything else.

"Please Sir; you say whatever you want to say to me later. Accuse me as much as you want but please come with me before." Geet literally pleaded but Maan showed no sign of acceptance as he turned to go inside the room.

"Please Maan Sir, For Seher." Geet knew that Maan couldn't refuse now nd it was indeed right as Maan just stood still hearing Seher's name nd turned to look at Geet as if accusing her for blackmailing him with Seher's name but Geet cared less as for this moment his well being matters him the most.

She slowly moved forward nd held his hand gently before taking him toward the infirmary with Maan just following quietly without uttering a word. He was happy somewhere seeing her caring for him so much. Probably his words have developed some cracks in the wall of fear nd insecurities that she had created around her heart, he thought as he looked at her smilingly while following quietly. He knows that probably he was too harsh while uttering those words but it was necessary too so that she could stop demeaning herself nd realize that she too can live nd love again, he sighed deeply as this thought crossed his mind as he was still not sure that will he ever be successful in making her realize her worth.

He didn't realize when he reached inside the infirmary nd Geet has started dressing his wound with utmost concentration for he was busy on gazing at the tense lines on her face as she was applying the tincture on his cut after wiping away the blood with gently blowing the air on his wound to prevent him from feeling burning sensation when he was actually feeling nothing but overwhelmed seeing her showing her care so openly for the very first tym. Dadimaa was right she did have some feelings for him, he thought as he looked at keenly observing her each nd every expression while she was busy bandaging her wound.

"How can you be so careless with yourself Sir? Don't you know that your wound could get worse if you left it untreated? You are managing such a big business empire nd still you behave worse than a kid." Geet chided unknowingly as she continues her task of dressing his wound while Maan chuckled softly seeing her showing her right on him unknown to herself but then immediately his expressions changed into a stern one as Geet raises her head to look at him after bandaging his wound.

"How does it matter to you Geet? Or is it matter to you?" His simple question has made Geet speechless as she looked at him with her wide eyes not knowing what to say to him nd next moment she just looked away keeping the first aid box aside before turning to leave but then she couldn't as Maan instantly grasped her wrist stopping her from going.

"You haven't given me my answer yet Geet. How does it matter to you? And if it really then why you had put such allegations on me?" Geet just closed her eyes as he heard him asking the same question yet again of which answer she herself is trying to find nd most importantly will he understand why she's doing all this? Will he understand that she's doing all this just for him?

"Why are you doing all this Maan Sir?" She asked in a daze still facing her back towards him as she felt same alien emotions swirling in her heart with his simple question when she felt him loosening his hold on her wrist making her to turn to look at him only to find him looking back at her with those strange emotions yet again which she always witnesses in his eyes Everytym he looks at her

"Har sawaal ka Jawab Dena zaroori nahi hota Geet aur Na hi har cheez ki koi wajah hoti hai. Kuch cheezein aur Kuch sawaal bina wajah aur bina Kisi Jawab ke hote hai." these were the last words that she had heard from him before he left the informatory to go towards Seher's room leaving Geet behind to understand the hidden meaning behind his words.

[It's not necessary to answer every question Geet neither everything has any motive. Some things nd Some questions are without any motive nd answers]

Phew! so dis is it guys... hope you all are going to like it... i seriously have no idea what i had typed for my mind was too filled up with the nervousness nd tension of my upcoming exams... O ya! that reminds me that this is the last update until my exams... My CS exams are scheduled in June so am taking an official break till then... will be back after my exams... Till then hit the like button if you all like it nd do leave your comments/criticism... its necessary

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right... .. so c'mon all of you get back to work😃

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S. Also i had created a new page for the notification of my updates of all FFs as i was having some problems while accessing the Group... Kindly like it to get the quick notification of my update... here's the Link

Aakriti's Magical Maaneet World

Like it ok...

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeppie... Me first...
Awww... Update was soothing and painful...
Loved the bond between maan & seher..
And tejji and geet...
Tejji is right... but geet had gone thru soo much
Thats why she does not want it...
but use kaha pata hai ke babaji ne uski dor maan ke saath baandh di hai..
Loved the update...

Waiting for next... BEst of luck for exam...
Edited by mishtiritu - 10 years ago
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well geet is insecure... its so hard to accept happiness when all u got in u life is hurt... i just hope dev will tell maan about all this... he shldn't get lateEdited by krati5 - 10 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

Awww.. Maan is there for his Sehar...
   Poor Geet ...its so hard to accept her 
   these feelings for maan...
   Both r right and caring at their places...
   Hope Dev inform Maan about that B******😡
   Kuldeep..K*****..
   Waiting eagerly...

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
awesome update dear...just loved how Maan is trying to evoke tat emotion from Geet being at a distance from her.. but Geet knws her way back to Maan is Seher.. so she used it rite..Edited by --aarthi-- - 10 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
i hope geet realizes her feeling soon
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
updatwe geet scared  because of past

meettu thumbnail
Awsome update
Teri nd Geet conversation Tooo hood
She must forgot her past
Nd think abt sehar nd maan
They are like father nd daughter
Loving it
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks to Tejji to put some senses in Geet;'s mind
but that kashyap is on his way.Maan hai na.I m sure Geet and Sahar are safe with Maan being around them
manikka thumbnail
wonderful one dear...

thnks for the PM...

continue soon...