Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
episodes 118

he's sleeping, it's early morning... and "aaj se hi tum meri zindagi sa nikal jao..." his words to her play back, leave my life from this very day... she's walking away... he's on the other side of the temple, leaving her. forever.

eyes open, he starts and jumps up... "khushi?" again that different cadence to a name. today it's a question, a first thought, a where are you? she's so on his mind. all that go away forever yet the heart doesn't listen. in your sleep the truth is clear.

and it's di yelling at him, her little bhai dooj drama. rather sweet.

"di, what the hell," (aw the "hell").

but to go back to that dream, this has happened before. the day she'd told him in a closed, stirred storeroom that she was leaving for lucknow, forever. hamesha ke liye. perhaps the first time hamesha had entered their moment.

episode 118 started on a note echoing the one we we ended 47 on:

he lay there in deep sleep. then her voice. she's going... forever. no, you can't go like that... khushi, khushiii.
he jerked up and sat upright in bed. shallow erratic breathing.
why do i feel you in the pit of my stomach. why do i want to go where you lead me. listen to me, will you?

doesn't he, like many of us, take his innermost thoughts and fears and desires to his dreams, his nightmares? that recurrent memory of di's wedding day, a woman running, shehnai, and "maaa." the thought of separation from the one most loved. his mother. haunts his sleep often.

and now at the mere thought of being separated from khushi, the fear laced with a wish, a want, a need is stalking him behind closed eyes. i felt at some place the sudden loss of ma and the sense of parting with khushi had a similar sensation. not consciously or clearly. but both felt like a terrifying terrible thing. the intensity of losing his mother is no doubt much keener, but the emotions evoked by the two partings are alike.

without our knowing, sometimes people become more extremely important to us. they become part of life. habit. even when we tell them to go away and never show face, we think that's not going to happen, they'll always be there. hamesha. then the dream shows otherwise. with ma, he knows there's no hope, she's gone. but with khushi?

"khushi bitiya agar aadat hai, toh hum aisan umeed karat hai ki aisan acchhi aadat harek ko pade..." nani is wise and her sentence: if khushi is a habit, then may everyone get a habit like this... a sweet hint from writers that someone is becoming someone's habit.

and like all good habit owners, he is trying his best to kick it... failing miserably. looking more and more angry. now if a grown man didn't look so cute disgruntled and rude with a red tika and stubble, might have been easy not to let such an aadat form.

"enough di, please..." an outburst. "stop it... bahut ho gaya khushi khushi... why don't you guys understand ki woh ja chuki hai..." how he rants... she's gone, why don't you guys get it...

too much protest? all taken aback.

then di's words chill him to his gut. sometimes you don't know whom you're meeting for the last time and after they leave you realise how wrong you were.

he stands there riveted to that thought. di storms out, her anger is real this time, the others leave too.at last he can close his eyes, swallow...

in the meantime, khushi has decided to start teaching kids maths and hindi and earn some money. di and gang have mounted a campaign to bring her back to rm. and akashji has come to lakshminagar to acquire
a gift for di... for next year's bhai dooj. payalji.

bhaji gali love, done.
diya stall love, done.
now auto rikshaw love. while the other two are doing suv hate.

nice contrast, creatives. the sweet love and the khadoos killer type love. no need to guess which is clearly aspirational, unless of course you have a  thing for three wheelers. have to say, the auto driver's brusque get on with it was funny.

khushi has been tricked into returning to rm. her three champs are doing their "sab darama" to convince her, while mamiji wonders what the. khushi enters and naniji and la start.

360 degree pans as the two women scream and "fight." a mysterious "galati," mistake, it's cause. so what is the problem, a harried, concerned khushi asks, which book does la know nothing about?

di says, bhagwat gita... nani says, ram charit manas. to cover up the faux pas, nani yells, even mano baby knows it... "aur toh aur manorama ko bhi ee sab ka gyan hai..." manorama is ready to pass out at this... "humka?" me? she clearly knows nothing. another insight into the raizada essential tolerance and open mindedness, despite all the daughters in law need to know this and that talk and the endless poojas and festivals. a place for new thought and different ways exists here. somewhere a recognition of each to his own. a little irritation, leg pulling, discord amongst fam members every now and then, but no real interference with ones right to be who they want to be. sadly la seemed to have pressed all the wrong buttions, not just one, and so this stringent "get with the programme" regimen she had to go through. but even that was made easier once nani sensed there was a good, wholesome, loving girl in there somewhere.

a lovely imbroglio, set up to get madam khushi dream stalker back. well written, well acted, dum (kick) in it.

finally mami gets it. phew.

as khushi goes to get some oil for the lamp, the music, feelings, where is he, thank g he isn't around. really?

"where the hell is my..." storm strides in. stops. just like that other day, when he knew she was here and how he'd shouted even then. rakhi.

bhai dooj today. sisters brothers and their love and hopes for the each other, on two days significant for this relationship, a sister's wish for her brother seems to be coming closer.

she was walking along light and happy, when that wind got to her too.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful take as always
the drool corner is too special, cause my sexy boy is looking extra sexy in shades.You will be arrested if If I die.
all the bold lines I loved most, you will see my comments everywhere.

Thanks so much dear, so appreciate it as always!!! yes my sexy man is looking very sexy in the shades...don't die on my yet...we have 278 more episodes to go, lots more fighting over this man!!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ina211

Missing Barun and Sanaya so much on TV...! Since seeing them together in a soap is a distant dream...I am ready to see them together in anything!

Ok forget about movies...but Why can't anyone think of casting them together for an Advertisement? or a music video...?
Haven't people realized how popular they are?
Ok! Would even give anything to watch them perform at some award show?
Can't we atleast have a joint interview?

😭😭😭

😭😭😭 I don't know why Ina, i just don't know dammit!  I wish I wish... maybe some some all we can hope for 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

A thought on Arnav and Khushi's temple engagement

Arnav and Khushi's engagement took place at an auspicious time at Devi Maiyya's temple. But, instead of a ring, a bandage was used. The bandage is made up of cotton fibres. Cotton fibres are used to make threads of various thicknesses and sizes. Some of such threads are used to tie rakhis on Raksha Bandhan day. Some are tied as sacred threads on arms and wrists.

In the south, during the marriage rituals, the mangalsutra used to tie, is made up of mainly thread smeared with turmeric. It is said that the mangalsutra has always been made of the turmeric thread. Only very wealthy women would replace that with golden ones. The gold mangalsutra is essentially only a substitute for the actual thread one. Even today, many women wear turmeric threads for mangalsutra even when they can afford or already have golden ones.

So I felt, after thinking all these, that Arnav and Khushi's engagement has actually taken place in the most traditional way. It just makes me more happy. πŸ˜ƒ 

Durgey, amazing thought yaar, lovely. I had no idea bout the tumeric mangalsutra. to add to your thought, how beautiful  is the very act of actually tying the  dor, and in arshi case the bandage...like symbolically tying him to her. thank you for this! It makes me happy too πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

10 had a surprise visitor just a few minutes ago... ok, guess.

no? it's doc. she's back and she wants to make the banner for the next thread. yay. she's back.

salooni... thanks so much for trying. as katelyn said, youtube has gone real sophiticated spotting copyright stuff. but many thanks anyway.

YAY!!!! DOC's back!!!! will hop over to 10 soon.

Kate, Indi, Salooni...anyone trying find the links and putting the effort in THANK YOU!! Luckily i gt them on my HD before things got so annoying, but i'm sure many ppl out there can't thank you enough. 

Saw a tweet from Rajan sir, a rather disappointing one about DVD sets, he said the cost is to high to produce...WHAT THE!!! his exact tweet:

"Before anyone asks, still working on DVD's, looking it may not happen, cost high!! Does not make business sense. will try other ways to do it."😑😑

Do they not know by now of the damand and that IPK fans will pay any $$...doesn't make business sense?????

Anyway his twitter account is @rajansinghstar if anyone wants to comment on this... maybe he needs more convictionπŸ˜•
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ durga,

that piece on mangalsutra up there, lovely, and on ties. never knew about turmeric thread mangalsutra. thanks so much. we bongs don't have the taali/mangalsutra custom, we wear an iron bangle on our left wrists to protect our husbands. hmmm all this husband protection stuff, time they wore something for us.

the thread... sutra... in hinduism, judaism, and maybe other traditions too, has major significance. i loved the connections you made. thanks so much.

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Yes most of the YT links are blocked when i downloaded in my hard disk in nov dec they were available but now no more even then there were some with less quality i was hoping I will replace them now let me see if I can with DM links

Chlhov, you can download from DM
using "real player" and there is another software that i used but can't think of the name. try RP first.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Thank you Thank you Supi for all the purples and liking the edits! hehe happy you enjoyed some of  the details, gotta admit, i do watch this man very closelyπŸ˜† 

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ArshiHamesha πŸ˜ƒ

i hope m not tht late in wishing you

(i knw its bad πŸ˜† hope u like it anyway πŸ˜ƒ i suck at it)

Happy Dazzler πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episodes 118

he's sleeping, it's early morning... and "aaj se hi tum meri zindagi sa nikal jao..." his words to her play back, leave my life from this very day... she's walking away... he's on the other side of the temple, leaving her. forever.

eyes open, he starts and jumps up... "khushi?" again that different cadence to a name. today it's a question, a first thought, a where are you? she's so on his mind. all that go away forever yet the heart doesn't listen. in your sleep the truth is clear.
when he misses Khushi so much God somehow grants his wish and makes Khushi stand in front of him. It happened several times.

and it's di yelling at him, her little bhai dooj drama. rather sweet.

"di, what the hell," (aw the "hell").

but to go back to that dream, this has happened before. the day she'd told him in a closed, stirred storeroom that she was leaving for lucknow, forever. hamesha ke liye. perhaps the first time hamesha had entered their moment.

episode 118 started on a note echoing the one we we ended 47 on:

he lay there in deep sleep. then her voice. she's going... forever. no, you can't go like that... khushi, khushiii.
he jerked up and sat upright in bed. shallow erratic breathing.
why do i feel you in the pit of my stomach. why do i want to go where you lead me. listen to me, will you?

doesn't he, like many of us, take his innermost thoughts and fears and desires to his dreams, his nightmares? that recurrent memory of di's wedding day, a woman running, shehnai, and "maaa." the thought of separation from the one most loved. his mother. haunts his sleep often.

and now at the mere thought of being separated from khushi, the fear laced with a wish, a want, a need is stalking him behind closed eyes. i felt at some place the sudden loss of ma and the sense of parting with khushi had a similar sensation. not consciously or clearly. but both felt like a terrifying terrible thing. the intensity of losing his mother is no doubt much keener, but the emotions evoked by the two partings are alike.
very well said. I also agree.

without our knowing, sometimes people become more extremely important to us. they become part of life. habit. even when we tell them to go away and never show face, we think that's not going to happen, they'll always be there. hamesha. then the dream shows otherwise. with ma, he knows there's no hope, she's gone. but with khushi?
Arnav survived without his mother. But right now he will not survive without Khushi. remember he told in the farmhouse that "plz don't ever leave me, can't live without you."

"khushi bitiya agar aadat hai, toh hum aisan umeed karat hai ki aisan acchhi aadat harek ko pade..." nani is wise and her sentence: if khushi is a habit, then may everyone get a habit like this... a sweet hint from writers that someone is becoming someone's habit.

and like all good habit owners, he is trying his best to kick it... failing miserably. looking more and more angry. now if a grown man didn't look so cute disgruntled and rude with a red tika and stubble, might have been easy not to let such an aadat form. 
yes too cute!

"enough di, please..." an outburst. "stop it... bahut ho gaya khushi khushi... why don't you guys understand ki woh ja chuki hai..." how he rants... she's gone, why don't you guys get it...

too much protest? all taken aback.

then di's words chill him to his gut. sometimes you don't know whom you're meeting for the last time and after they leave you realise how wrong you were.

he stands there riveted to that thought. di storms out, her anger is real this time, the others leave too.at last he can close his eyes, swallow...
his rage was more than too much, what should make people suspicious.she does too much faraq to him.

in the meantime, khushi has decided to start teaching kids maths and hindi and earn some money. di and gang have mounted a campaign to bring her back to rm. and akashji has come to lakshminagar to acquire
a gift for di... for next year's bhai dooj. payalji.

bhaji gali love, done.
diya stall love, done.
now auto rikshaw love. while the other two are doing suv hate.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice contrast, creatives. the sweet love and the khadoos killer type love. no need to guess which is clearly aspirational, unless of course you have a  thing for three wheelers. have to say, the auto driver's brusque get on with it was funny.

khushi has been tricked into returning to rm. her three champs are doing their "sab darama" to convince her, while mamiji wonders what the. khushi enters and naniji and la start.

360 degree pans as the two women scream and "fight." a mysterious "galati," mistake, it's cause. so what is the problem, a harried, concerned khushi asks, which book does la know nothing about?

di says, bhagwat gita... nani says, ram charit manas. to cover up the faux pas, nani yells, even mano baby knows it... "aur toh aur manorama ko bhi ee sab ka gyan hai..." manorama is ready to pass out at this... "humka?" me? she clearly knows nothing. another insight into the raizada essential tolerance and open mindedness, despite all the daughters in law need to know this and that talk and the endless poojas and festivals. a place for new thought and different ways exists here. somewhere a recognition of each to his own. a little irritation, leg pulling, discord amongst fam members every now and then, but no real interference with ones right to be who they want to be. sadly la seemed to have pressed all the wrong buttions, not just one, and so this stringent "get with the programme" regimen she had to go through. but even that was made easier once nani sensed there was a good, wholesome, loving girl in there somewhere.
But nani was always very pessimistic about La.  khushi really gave her heart and soul to change La. I still can't forget how La humiliated Khushi by calling police inquiry. Khushi is a great soul who took La's blame on her and made her feel guilty.It's true that La basically was not a bad person. Khushi helped her to bring her good instinct.

a lovely imbroglio, set up to get madam khushi dream stalker back. well written, well acted, dum (kick) in it.

finally mami gets it. phew.

as khushi goes to get some oil for the lamp, the music, feelings, where is he, thank g he isn't around. really?

"where the hell is my..." storm strides in. stops. just like that other day, when he knew she was here and how he'd shouted even then. rakhi.

bhai dooj today. sisters brothers and their love and hopes for the each other, on two days significant for this relationship, a sister's wish for her brother seems to be coming closer.

she was walking along light and happy, when that wind got to her too.

lovely.
Kabootari entered RM again, How many promises she made not to see her LG, but it's really impossible for her. I know she came on Anjali's request, but if she wanted she could avoid her. Actually not Arnav only his whole family matters to Khushi.

All the bold lines i liked most and you will see my comments everywhere.