Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello! I didn't need to go to work today (: This one's for AKLover101, thanks for never failing to leave a comment after each part, every comment serves as motivation for me! (: Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 16

The music came to an abrupt halt when Mallika decided to switch songs, making Asad snap out of the haze he was in immediately. Angry at himself for his lack of control, and angry at Zoya for stringing him on, he shoved Zoya away from him in a huff, making Zoya open her eyes in rude shock and stumble a few steps backwards bumping into an unsuspecting Maryam.

Maryam turned around when she felt someone bump into her from the back, and was surprised to see her Asad bhaijaan glaring at Zoya. Unmindful of the fact that Maryam was standing right there within earshot, Asad gritted his teeth in preparation for the speech he was planning to spit out at Zoya.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Asad yelled, making both Zoya and Maryam flinch. Maryam watched as a single tear fell down Zoya's cheek, before Zoya regained her composure and shot him a look of steely resolve.

"Don't put this on me Mr Khan, you were the one who started it," Zoya answered, under the impression that Asad was yelling at her about their second almost kiss in Mangalpur. She was positive that he leaned in first, which is why she too shifted her head. How is it her fault that he changed his mind about kissing her in the end? What a frustrating and complicated man.

"Aap kyun jaan karke bhi anjaan banne ki koshish kar rahi ho? I can't believe you tried to ki... When you have a bo... Oh just forget it, I can't even say it," Asad replied, as he turned away from her and crossed his arms. He couldn't even verbalize his thoughts properly anymore. Not that he ever could before this anyway.

"Allah miyan, what's wrong with you? Main jaanti hoon ke main bohut smart hoon, lekin I still can't read your mind all the time. What I can't believe is that you went through all that trouble to spot me, and then follow me, and then finally when you caught me, it was just to yell at me? You're impossible!" Zoya shouted back at him, frustrated that he was on the verge of telling her something, yet he had once again curled back into his shell. Typical of the emotionally challenged man she's known all this while. She wrapped her fingers around his arm and tried to make him face her again, she really wanted to get to the bottom of this right now.

"Don't touch me, I can't even look at you right now," Asad growled in response. Zoya immediately removed her hand from his arm and moved away from him, his words piercing into her soul. He had no right to speak to her that way.

Asad felt Zoya remove her hand and he felt a slight disappointment. She wasn't even going to bother to explain herself? Not even to him? But he had looked for her just to find answers, and he was going to get those answers from her no matter what. Breaking his own resolve, he turned around. To his surprise, he found Maryam standing there in place of Zoya.

"Zoya kahan gayi?" Asad asked, suddenly worried. Maryam gave him the dirtiest look he had ever seen, and then turned on her heels and walked away. Asad clenched his fists. Women could be so exasperating at times. He walked behind Maryam, repeating his question a few more times as he followed her. Not getting any response, Asad grabbed Maryam's elbow and turned her around to face him.

"Aap ko kya? Koi bhi insan agar aise baat karenge apne biwi se, then obviously she'll run away! Don't touch me? I don't want to look at you? Even if Zoya Paaji did do something wrong, that was really mean of you. I'm glad she left, if not you'd just hurt her even more," Maryam finally snapped at Asad, when she realized he wasn't going to give up until she gave him an answer.

"Just tell me where she went!" Asad roared at Maryam, shaking her a little due to the intensity of it. Maryam deepened her glare as she pushed Asad's hand away from her elbow. She picked up a tray of drinks and walked away to serve the guests.

Asad stared at her retreating back as various thoughts ran through his mind. Ran away? What did that mean? Did she run away from the house? She ran away from the house! At night! Into the darkness of the jungle! What the hell was wrong with her?!

Maryam looked over her shoulder surreptitiously to check what Asad had decided to do. She watched as the hard expression on his face slowly dissolved and transformed into that of worry. He looked around the crowd desperately, before finally pushing people away from his way and paced towards the front door. Confused, Maryam put the tray down on a nearby table and quickly shuffled behind him.

"Zoya? Zoya? ZOYA?!" Asad whispered, yelled, cried out loud to all the random people who passed him. He felt his eyes tear up a bit as each person didn't turn out to be Zoya. He reached the front door and was about to step out, when he felt someone pull him back in. Zoya!! He spun around and found Maryam staring back at him. He glared at her and pushed her hand off of him.

"Maryam, it is fine if you don't want to help me, but please let me go and find her. You have no idea what could happen to her, the last time we were here…" Asad shouted at Maryam, before finally trailing off, his voice breaking a little. He looked away as he felt a tear spill over from his eye. He lifted his hand and flicked the tear off with his thumb, hoping Maryam didn't notice.

Maryam gaped as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. This stoic Asad bhaijaan of hers wasn't so emotionless after all! Her heart melted, and a smile began to appear on her face. She decided that maybe she ought to put an end to his misery.

"Asad bhaijaan, she went back to your room," Maryam finally said, as she placed her hand on his shoulder to gain his attention. Asad turned to her suddenly, his expression changing yet again, this time to that of pure relief. A hint of a smile appeared on his face as he nodded at Maryam, and then jogged up to his room. Maryam shook her head and smiled as she watched him go, maybe this is what love is all about.

XXX

Asad and Zoya confrontation part 2 (this time in the bedroom woohoo) will in the next few days! I have yet to plan it all out properly, so give me time while I bounce between ideas k (:

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well written!!! but was it short?? expected d photo scene thou!! am addicted to dis story
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..nice ipdate...luvd it..awesum..waitng 4 nxt prt..
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aww poor asad- he yells without thinking but loves thesame way 😃

all the emotions he went through - really well written👏
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!! Loved it!! So perfect! Asad's being such an a-hole but its understandable! 
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update and continue soon.
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Phirse abrupt ending!!!!!😔 Grrr...
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! You updated! :D Aww poor Zoya. Asad never thinks before speaking. And then he says that about Zoya. But I couldn't help feel bad for him when he thought she had run away. I can't imagine what someone who's gone through that kind of ordeal and fear of losing someone must feel when they think it's happening all over again. Not to mention it was in the same place too. 

Beautifully written love! Can't wait for their conversation in the room. perhaps some romance 😃
Edited by mochhug - 11 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
did u seriouslyy end de prt out der.. yyy uu troublnggg
sob sob sob
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update as always

waiting for next plz update soon