~~~Bharti's Writing INDEX~~~ IMP. pg 11(25/07/13)

TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
~~~Bharti's Writing INDEX~~~

(Banner by me) 
Friends, readers, girls and boys Bharti here. This is my Writing INDEX, here i will post all my works. Well I write FF/SS/OS and i will post all links here. I will post all my OS here in this thread soo all can read the here. Actually my works are very special to me, i love writing my story on IF and i hope that readers will find my works easier now then before. I hope to write more and become better in writing. Well I hope to get positive comments on my INDEX
PS: DO NOT COPY MY WORK OR POST ANYWHERE ELSE!
Finished: Page11

With lots of hugs and kisses 🤗 (TheSexyDevil)
~~~Bharti~~~

Edited by TheSexyDevil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSexyDevil thumbnail

FF INDEX

Just for Revenge? ArHi-ArSh

Thread 2 (coming soon)

The Second Chance! ArSh

https://i.imgur.com/2gCUM.jpg

Thread 1

When you are hunte by your Past! ArSh

https://i.imgur.com/Wx8Kn.jpg

Thread 1

Edited by TheSexyDevil - 11 years ago
TheSexyDevil thumbnail

SS INDEX

Always Yours - AsYa

Destined to be one - ArHi

Destined to be one - ArSh/AR version

TheSexyDevil thumbnail

OINDEX

Surprise - ArSh

Page 1

Always - AsYa

Page 1 

The Best Surprise - AsYa

Page 1

KaShHeaven 1000 Thread OS
The Wait

TheSexyDevil thumbnail

Surprise

"I didn't do anything... trust me." "Shut up u were flirting with her... I saw that."the she turned her head away from me. "Shona please... I wasn't flirting with her... it's not my fault that girls drool over me." And that was it, she ran away in the club.

Hey guys u all were thinking who I am, I am Armaan Mallik, a hot and dashing business tycoon. The girl who just ran away from me is my wife, my life. She is Shona, I mean Shilpa Armaan Mallik. She is the most beautiful girl that I met in my life; it's been 3 years that we are married and still I am madly in love with her, why wouldn't I; Shona is clever, beautiful, sexy and innocent. She has all the quality that a man can wish from a woman. But jet we use to fight over little thing or challenge each other but in the end of the day we both want just one thing. Love, to love each other, to lay in each other's arms. But today she is hell angry and I don't know why, just because a girl approached me and asked me for a dance, Shilpa thought I was flirting with her. I would never do that, not even in my dreams, for me is Shona everything that I have. I know I was a big flirt in the college time but today I am changed and I love my life. By the way I think I should go in and search her and plead her for forgiveness or she won't even let me sleep in our bedroom.

It's been 20 minutes that I am searching her but were the hell is she. Oh god I have to find her, were can she be. I was scanning the whole pub when finally I found her, her back was facing me but still I can say that she is angry. Should I tell u one think, today she is looking breathtaking, especially when she wears red color.

I have noticed a change in her but whenever I ask her about it no answer but leave it. First I have to apologize and then I will take my sweet revenge from her, tonight I won't leave her for a second. So I was stepping slowly closer to her but for my surprise she wasn't angry or sad, she was smiling and laughing and that too with a guy.
I never saw that bustard who is cracking jokes like an idiot and what is it with Shilpa, she is laughing and enjoying with him. And here I was feeling bad that I made her sad but again who is that? OMG did he just touched my Shona, no way; I am going to kill him. How dare he, no one is allowed to touch her beside me and why the hell is she still smiling. so I decided to call her "Shona" oh so now she don't even heard me, her Armaan, I will call her louder this time"Shona" "Oh Armaan... when did u came? I didn't see u." because u were enjoying his company soo much. "I just came Shona. Urmm... Shilpa... ermm... Who is he?" I think she noticed that I don't like him much because she was little nervous and she wasn't looking at me. "Armaan wo... he is..." "Hey I am Varun, Varun Dhawan... Shilpa's one of the oldest friends." Now that is how dare he, to give her a side hug but still for Shilpa I was controlling my anger so I fisted my hand so tight that my nails were piercing in my palm. Oh good now he want me to shake his hand, how I wished to break his arm right now and then beat the hell out of him that he won't even think about my Shona."Come Armaan sit beside me." "Yes Armaan... come and have a chat with me... and a drink of course." Shit I hate this idea. "Yeah sure... why not." Oh wow now this Varun is ordering a hard drink for me. Will be Shilpa angry on me when I beat him up after getting drunk? "So Armaan how's life with Shilpa? I mean when we were in college every guy was behind her... u are lucky to get her." "Yes I am lucky to have her... and she will be mine forever and also after that. And was u also one of them who were behind my Shilpa" yes I am possessive about her and also very jealous and one more shit from his side then for sure he will wake up in the ICU "Actually yes... but not because I loved her because she was my best friend and she will be always my best friend. And if u want to ask if I still love her. Yes I do... but like a friend and by the way I have a girlfriend and she is soo hot." I felt so relaxed when he told me that he has a girlfriend an maybe he is not that bad but still if he again touches her I will break his bone in many pieces. "Armaan I think we should leave." I just gave her a simple nod and we stood up to leave and I think she knew I am not comfortable here, so she just said bye to him and held my arm and walked out of the pub. She was still walking very silently beside me and this silence behavior was killing me "Shona is something..." Before I could complete my sentence she crushed her soft lips on mine. I was in cloud nine, the feeling to have her in my arms was better than anything else. Shilpa was sucking my lower lip and then my mind registered that I was standing like a statue and not responding her. And my bad lucky, before I could take my chance she broke the kiss. "Armaan I... I..." I cupped her cheeks and looked in her eyes "Shilpa u can tell me... what the matter?" "Armaan I have a surprise for u." Now I am eagerly to know what the surprise is. "Armaan... I... I am pregnant." I couldn't believe, my heart missed some beats. Now I know why she was looking little different. Oh god I am so happy, finally we will be a complete family. I have no words to say so I decided to show her that I am happy. I brought her petite body closer to mine, held her tight in my arms and brought her face closer to mine.
Slowly I moved my lips near to hers and kissed her softly. I was moving my hard lips on her soft ones and then I took her lower lip in my mouth and sucked it. She did the same with my upper lip. After some minuts I broke the kiss"Thank u... thank u soo much Shona... for this surprise. I am the happiest man on this earth and that's because of u. I love u." I think some tears formed in my eyes and also she had tears "I love u too Armaan." with that she hugged my very tight and I hugged her with equal passion. We both can't wait for the new guest. And yes it is the best surprise that I ever got.
~~~Bharti~~~

Edited by TheSexyDevil - 11 years ago
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Always

"Twinkle...twinkle little stars...how...I wonder what u are. Twinkle...twinkle little stars...how...I wonder what u are." It was a young woman who was singing this song, she was holding a pink teddy bear in her arms and she was hugging it very tightly to her body. She was standing on the terrace. It was a hospital's terrace. Her eyes were very red, she was crying like never before. "Allah Miyan...I am sorry. I am sorry Aapi and Jeeju. I am sorry Asad...I am soo sorry." Yes this woman was Zoya, the cousin sister of Zeenat and, and the wife of Asad Ahmed Khan. One year back she married Asad and became Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan. She didn't loved him that time but today is madly in love with him, today she took a decision that will change everything. She had to pay for her deeds, she can't forgive her self. "Asad I know...u are still in love with me and u are willing to forget everything that I did to u...but I don't...I can't forgive myself. Because of me...we lost our baby girl...today I killed her. Because of me she is dead." She was walking to the boundary of the terrace, she climbedthe boundary and now she was standing on the end the roof.Zoya looked down and she knew what is expecting her, she looked up on the sky. It was dark, the stars were lighter than before and it was a full moon night. She smiled sadly because this night will be the last one. She will end her life and the last wish she had was that the last time to see Asad but maybe she Allah thought she is not worth enough for it. And she knew if she would meet him the last time, he would stop her and she won't be able to take this step but she had made her mind. Zoya closed her eyes, a tear rolled down her cheek and was about to take her last step before she will fell in sleep forever. But suddenly she heard Asad shouting her name and she opened her eyes. "Zoya" She turned around and saw her whole family. Asad, Aapi, her Jeeju, Najma, Dilshad, Rashid and his whole family and her so called Abbu were standing there. Because of him she hurt Asad the most, she hated the man to core and still he came here and now showing his fake concern for her. "Zoya" Asad called her again, he had tears in his eyes, and she knew he was scared for her and he loves her more than his own life but still she won't back of. "Zoya...Zoya please come down...we can talk about everything but please don't do that...please." Again a tear fell down of his eyes "Asad...I am sorry...I am so sorry but I can't back off now. I know I am going to hurt u but I can't live like that. I can't live the burden." She stared to cry "Zoya...it was an accident...it wasn't your fault. I know u are in pain that we lost our baby girl but this is not the way to solve problems. Please Zoya...I beg u to come down." Asad was holding his hands together and was pleading to her "Zoya my bacha...please listen to Asad. This is not the way to solve problem." "Aapi I can't live anymore." Asad was getting angry "Zoya" he screamed her name but then he calmed down "Zoya...u have to live for me. I can't live without u. If u jump then I will also die. Think about Ammi and Najma...they also love u so much." "I love them too Asad but everything is finished. U know I married u for take revenge. I wanted to take revenge on everyone, I hated everyone...I wanted to take all the happiness...I was jealous on u and Ayaan for having a wonderful family...I wanted to break every bond...because of this man." She pointed her finger on Mr.Siddiqui "He is my so called Abbu...who killed my Ammi. He killed my childhood, my happiness and I wanted to destroy each and every one in his family then I found out that your step brother is related to him...and then I made a plan. I married u for take my revenge and slowly I was destroying your business because of me u had the huge lose. And I was the one who planned the accident and the police thought I was Ayaan...because of me Najma's engagement broke. I did everything. And today my baby had to pay for my deeds." she totally broke down but Asad still don't want to lose her "I know Zoya...what u did was wrong but suicide is not the way out. And we can sort things out and that too together...please come down. I already lost my baby and now I can't lose u. I love u so much Zoya." he fell down on his knees and was crying. "Zoya B please...come down." even Najma was pleading her. Zoya hated herself more, why was she pleading her when she knew that she broke her marriage. "No Najma...I won't...I am sorry what I did to u." She looked then to her Aapi and Jeeju "Aapi...Jeeju I wished I could forget and forgive myself but I can't...and I am sorry. Hope one day u all will forgive me and...and please never hate me...please don't hate me." They all were having tears; Najma and Dilshad were holding hands, Aapi and Jeeju were hugging each other and Ayaan, Humera, Nikhat and Nuzrat were also holding each other. Just her so called father and his wife were looking very calm, Zoya looked away to Asad, and he was still on his knees and crying. "Asad" he looked up and he knew she won't listen to them, he could see in her eyes that this is going to be the last moment for them. "Asad...Asad I love u...I love...u and I will always love u. I know u will also love me always but this life is not meant for it." "Zoya no..." She stopped him. "Please don't say anything...and listen to me. I will always love u...u are my first and last love and always u will be. I was so blind with my revenge that I never realized my love for u...and I also ignored your love but today u are my everything but I can't move with u on...knowing what I have done to u...to our family. Asad can u see that star." She pointed on the brightest star, Asad nodded. "This is our baby girl...she is waiting for her mother...she is waiting for me. How can I leave her alone? She needs me and I need her and I need my Ammi...she is also waiting for me. I need her now...I want to hug...I want to sleep in her lap...I want to feel her hand on my head. I want my Ammi...Asad. Please let me go." he immediately got up "No...no Zoya I will die without u" She gave him a small smile "No won't...u will live for your family, for Najma, Ayaan and for Ammi and please promise me to take care of yourself and of our family". "I promise" He knew today he is going to lose his life forever "Asad...Asad it is time Asad. Our daughter and I will wait for u. In this lifetime we three won't be together but...but after that we all will be together...For ALWAYS. I love u and always will. I am sorry" Zoya closed her eyes and "I will always love u Asad." and she took her last step back. The last thing that she heard was Asad's voice; she managed to give her last smile to him before her heart stopped beating.

After 10 years

"Today it's been 10 years since u left me...I am still waiting for the day when I will see u and our daughter again." it was Asad who was holding Zoya's picture. He would always talk to her photo when he felt lonely. Asad was standing there, where he saw her 10 years the last time. In this ten years so much changed. Ayaan and Humera were married and have a small baby boy; funnily he has the same hair like Ayaan. Nikhat is also happily married and has two kids. Najma is since three years married and is expecting her first child. Asad made sure that Mr. Siddiqui was in jail for his deeds. Aapi and Jeeju are leaving now in Bhopal with Asad and his Ammi. But Asad never changed; he would always talk to her photo. His whole room was with their photos. He still had her clothes in his wardrobe, he was very possessive about her things, no one was allowed to touch her stuff not even his Ammi. It will be always her for him and him for her.

Asad was crossing the street when suddenly he saw Zoya and immediately he stopped. His eyes were searching her and he turned to his right. Out of nowhere there was a car that was driving towards him. And the car crushed in him, everything when black in front of his eyes.

"Asad...Asad wake up...we are here" Asad recognized her sweet voice and opened his eyes and got up "Zoya...Zoya is it u." it was really his Zoya and she was holding a baby girl in her hands. He cupped her face and gave a kiss on her forehead; he couldn't believe that she is with him. Asad took his baby in his hands; she was soo beautiful, she had the same eyes like her mother and she had also dimples like him. He gave also her a kiss on her forehead. "Asad I told u we both will wait for u...and see we will be always together. I love Asad." She held his cheeks and gave a kiss him on his lips. Asad hugged both, Zoya and his baby.

At Asad's house

The phone started to ring, Dilshad who was in the kitchen and cocking for Asad. She went there and picked up. "Hello" "Hello is there Mrs. Dilshad Khan" "Yes It's me" "Madam...I am Inspector Siddhant Modi...Your son Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan." She got scared "Yes...what is it with him?" "Mrs. Khan I am sorry but...but Mr. Khan is no more" The phone fell down from her and she too fell on her knees, Zeenat saw her and ran to towards Dilshad.

"Asad now no one can separate us...we will always together...I love u" Asad smiled at her "I love u too Zoya...And always will." "Always" He held her close to him "Always".

~~~Bharti~~~
TheSexyDevil thumbnail

The Best Surprise

"Ermm...Hello ladies and gentlemen...no...no I mean Hi Guys. U all are thinking what I am doing here...right. Well I was...Oh Allah...I totally forgot to introduce myself. So guys I am Asad Ahmed Khan...shocked...yes I am Asad Ahmed Khan. I am too shocked on myself that I am doing these things. And well u are all thinking that I am crazy...well I am. Actually I have a problem...a very big problem. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and...I...I am such a fool I forgot about it. And now I want to surprise my begum...my wife but I have no idea what to do. I even asked my dump brother for help but he has the guts to refuse. But actually he is not at fault...Ayaan is scared of my wife...well I am too scared nowadays. Oh yeah...my wife...she is Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan. Really to say I love to add my name with hers. It gives me pleasure when I always take her full name...it show me that she is mine and she will be always mine for the eternity time. See so easily I changed the topic...well I have to concentrate myself or Zoya won't let me come near her or let me enter our room. U know she always complain that I am not romantic but this time I will surprise her. And since two months she is having mood swings...so she gets really easy angry and especially on me. Ufff oh not again...why can't I concentrate myself? Do u guys know how difficult it is to woo your wife...no na but I have to and even my Ammi and my own sister Najma refused to help me with it. But I will do it guys just wish me luck or I am gone. OH crap I think Zoya is coming...I have to act normal and to hid the things...Ya Allah help me!"

Asad quickly hid the gifts and the other things before Zoya could enter their room. When he heard the click of the door he sat down on the bed with his laptop and did so as he was working. Zoya entered the room, she was looking much tired and for sure she was having a bad mood, Asad could guess it easily. She sat down in front of Asad, she looked at him with fury but Zoya didn't say anything to him. Asad was looking at her from the corner of his eyes. She opened the left side drawer and took a crisps pack out, she opened it and was about to eat but Asad held her hand "Zoya...how often have I told not to eat this junk food...it's...it's not healthy." And so he took the pack away from her and that was it, she was now very furious "Why can't u see me happy...Asad?" He mentally slapped himself "Zoya...it is not like that...and u also know u are not allowed to eat this things." "It is just because of u...because of u I am in this condition." Asad smirked "Really...it is just because of me but...u too are responsible for your condition...and I didn't do it all alone...u were equally involved in it. And don't say u didn't have fun and pleasure with me." Zoya turned red with his statement, it was true that she had felt bliss in their private moments but her ego was too big to let her admit it, so she just looked away not meeting his eyes. "I hate u" Now he was smiling "I love u too Jaan and don't look at me like that...I don't want my baby look like that...and u should calm down now. U are in 9th month pregnant and u shouldn't take stress in this condition." She walked to her and made her stand and out of no he hugged her lightly. Zoya forgot her anger and hugged him back. They stayed for couple of time in this position and then Asad broke the hug and cupped her face. First he gave a floppy kiss on her forehead and with that she closed her eyes, he then moved to her lips. He took her bottom lip into his and sucked it lightly and she too lost in that moment took his upper lip between her lips and sucked on it. But soon he stopped before they could lose themselves in this moment. Asad held her waist moved down to his knees and gave a kiss on her baby belly "Baby come soon...Mama Papa are waiting for u...I can't wait to hold u in my arms." Zoya smiled, she knew Asad was so happy for the new member, he loved kids and now he will have his own child, his happiness didn't have limits and sometimes in the night he would talk to his baby. He would keep his ear near her belly to hear the heartbeat of his unborn child and he was doing it again. Later he stood up and picked Zoya in his strong arms "Asad what are u doing" "Zoya it's time to sleep look at the time...it is 11 pm...u shouldn't be awake till late nights." he moved to the bed and slowly he made her lay down and tucked her into spread "U sleep...I will finish my work soon." She nodded and he went out with his laptop. Actually he was planning for wedding anniversary the whole night long.

Next morning

The sun rays entered their room and hit on Zoya's face, she slowly opened her eyes; it took her some minutes to adjust her eyes. She could hear the water, she knew Asad was in the bathroom and any moment he would walk in without any shirt. Since two years it was like that, that every morning he would come bare in front of her. Asad knew how much Zoya loved his six packs. So like every day he walked in the room, his upper body was nude and some water droops were still on his face, on his well build chest and his six pack. Zoya didn't get her eyes of him, she was drooling over her husband and Asad was also in a naughty mood, so he walked over to her and held her hand and pulled her softly towards himself. He cupped her left cheek, slowly he was caressing it and Zoya was so lost in him that she didn't saw him coming closer to her lips. And in no time he crushed her soft petals with his rough manly lips, Zoya closed her eyes with pleasure. She let out a soft moan when he stared to cares her waist and with a slow motion his hands were moving up to her chest. Asad was still kissing her but he didn't dare to deepen the kiss because he knew he won't stop after that and he don't want to hurt her or the baby, but his hands were not in his control and the moved to her breasts, he wanted to feel her and her body under him. As soon as his hands brushed her breast she stopped kissing him and opened her eyes and saw him still kissing her, his eyes were also closed and his hands were softly stroking her bosoms. "Asad" she moaned in his mouth, and he stopped the kiss and opened his eyes. Zoya could see his eyes were dark with desire, love and passion, his craving for her love was taking over his mind and soon he was lost again. Asad moved to her neck and gave some open mouth kisses; soon he took her soft skin between his teeth and pressed them lightly together, so that it didn't pained her. Zoya closed her eyes with pleasure; Asad smirked knowing the affect that he had on his sweet, childish and full of life wife. He did that on other spots also and then he moved down to her chest. He gave her a kiss just above her breast and so Zoya came back to the world, she knew it won't be good for her or the baby if Asad won't stop right now "Asad" she took his name like a soft moan but it was like she was intended to make him lose his senses. But she again tried "Asad plea...please stop. It won't be good for the baby." She whispered but he still could hear her. Asad stopped and closed his eyes to control the desire that was building in him. "I am...I am sorry. Zoya I didn't want to carry this on but...but I lost in the moment and...and u...u are not hurt right." She smiled at him "Asad u didn't hurt me but...but u know Na...what the doctor said that...that we shouldn't get physical till the baby is born." Asad nodded and pecked her forehead and she went to the bathroom.

After some time Nikhat, Nuzrat and Humera came to the mansion and took Zoya and Najma with them for launch. And Ayaan went to Asad to help him to with the surprise and in the time Zoya didn't get time to remember that it was their wedding anniversary because the four ladies knew Asad is planning a surprise for her and Asad had strictly warned them not to remind her about their anniversary. Dilshad went out to her friend, she wanted to give them some privacy and she knew that after the baby in born they won't get enough time for themselves and she wanted Asad and Zoya to spend much time as possible.

It was 8 in the evening.

Zoya returned home but Najma wanted to stay with Nikhat, Nuzrat and Humera and so she went to them. Even Ayaan left the house as soon as he was finish with the decoration; Ayaan didn't want to face the angry Asad. Zoya entered the house, the lights very so dim that she couldn't see anything proper. She took a step ahead and suddenly she felt something near her foot and slowly she bent down but not that much because it won't be good for the baby. It was a bouquet full of roses, a sweet smile came up on her lips, she looked ahead "Asad...Asad where are u? Please come out." She tried to figure out where to go because it was really dark and she couldn't find Asad anywhere near her. But suddenly she felt a hand on her baby belly, first she was shocked but when she felt the hand on her, she knew it was Asad's. He moved closer, she could feel his hot breath on her neck and in one moment the lights went on and her breath got struck. The whole house was decorated with roses and balloons, the table was decorated with candles and ros petals and a white cream cake with red roses was also there. She forgot about Asad and walked really fast to the table. She saw the cake like it was her first the best thing ever, and with slow moments she liked her lips. Then she saw, what was on the cake written 'Happy Anniversary Jaan' her eyes got wet, in her heart she felt bad and guilty that she forgot their anniversary and before the tear fell down of her eyes, Asad cupped her face and kissed the tears away. He moved then to her ear and whispered "Happy Anniversary Zoya but...but please don't cry. U know I hate tears in this beautiful...big and...and full of love eyes. And I know u are feeling guilty but...but I am sorry...it...it was my plan to make u busy the whole day that u forget our special day. Actually I wanted to surprise u and...and how do u like it." He let go of her face, he was little nervous because he never did such a thing. Zoya knew what he was feeling and without any words she pecked his lips and hugged him tight, he also wrapped his strong arms around her. After some time of peace they broke the hug and both went to the table and they were about to cut the cake when Zoya spoke "But Asad I...I don't have any gift for u." "Zoya u are my gift...u are the best surprise I could get ever...so can we cut the cake." She nodded and they both cut the cake, they both fed each other and then they ate dinner. They both teased each other and spent some romantic moments and after the beautiful evening they both went to sleep.

It was 5 am in the morning when suddenly Zoya felt the baby kicking, it was painful but she ignored but when the pain got stronger she screamed in pain "Aaahhh Asad" he woke up with her scream "Asad...it is hurting so much...Asad I...I have labor pain." Asad got a heart attack, he was panicking and Zoya was in pain "Zoya...Jan but it is so early...I mean...that we have still two weeks for the delivery...okay I call the ambulance." Asad made her lay back and called the ambulance. He was holding her hand tightly, Asad was crying to see Zoya crying in pain. After 15 minutes the ambulance came and took them to the city hospital.

At the hospital

Asad called everyone. Dilshad and Najma were sitting and Nikhat and Nuzrat were standing near them. Asad was freaking out, he was walking up and down, he was very scared and Ayaan was trying to make him calm but how could he when he knew his wife and his baby were in the OT and it was already 2 hours since he saw her the last time. Dilshad was smiling, she never saw her son like that, she could see the nervousness and fear on his face but it was normal for a man that is becoming a father for the first time. Suddenly they heard a baby's cry and everyone breathe out in relive. Soon the doctor came out "Congratulations Mr. Khan...U are a proud father of a baby boy. U can meet your wife and baby now." Asad couldn't believe that he is now father of a little baby boy. He rushed in and saw his beautiful wife laying on the bed and holding their angle. "Asad...Asad won't u hold him." Zoya looked at him, she his red teary eyes, he walked to her hand extended his hands, his hands were shaking and slowly he took his son in his arms and held him close to his heart and tears were running down his eyes. "Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan and...and crying...that something new." He smiled and walked over to her and hugged her tight "Thank u Zoya...for giving me The Best Surprise ever." "Thank u Asad for coming into my life." The door opened and Ayaan cleared his throat "Guys if u are finish with your romance we would also like to see the new member." and everyone came in and one by one they held the baby. This was the beginning of a new story and a new life.

~~~Bharti~~~

----------------------------------------

If u want Pm's then ask and send me a buddy request.
Thank You!
Surish thumbnail
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Congo! N thanx for the Index :)
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats n thanks for the index