Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
finally someone made balraj silent.. good job nandiniπŸ₯³
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is my favourite episode. Loved Nandini today. She put across her feelings to Balraj and Biji so fantastic. I just loved it.
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes..loved Nandini today when she gave back to balraj...and felt bad when she pour out her heart to beeji..and i hate Anirudh more then balraj..he is the real culprit..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know when they are going to show the real reason behind Ani / meera affair
Anirudh probably loved both
That sick man
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

Yep amazing performance today, this was much needed, balraj ki bolti band...lol and her anguish afterwards with beeji, made me feel so sorry for nandini...brought tears to my eyes too.

And how wicked is ammaji...I hate her...just because of the property...why doesn't she marry balraj, they're both missing a partner...then they can share the property lol
But all I can say is how much I love beeji, she's so caring for everyone...even shyama, meera and nandini...they are understanding and put themselves in the other persons situation...although I know meera is being kind to nandini...the precap was not needed, I know she is unaware of balraj's intentions but I wanted nandini to show her strength and fight against him, along with meera and then finding out his true intentions, show him his right place...instead of the kindness element he's displaying, because of the property and the child.

And secondly, why doesn't meera find out how evil balraj is after what he said to nupur and nandini today...surely him belonging to a modern family doesn't mean that u treat the women in the house like dirt...and meera being a modern and optimistic girl still likes balraj and is all nice to him...why doesn't she realise that she is the only woman that is given importance 

Hey that's moi lingo hehe!πŸ˜‰ "Yep amazing performance today" (word by word!) ... GMTA (great minds think alike !! πŸ˜†) Even "balraj ki bolti band kar di" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Saw the epi about 2 hrs ago before commenting anything lol!

Nandini's hurt, betrayal, anger, disillusionment, self-doubts, even very low self-esteem finally took its toll on her It had to or else she would have gone completely mad and berserk. Like you say, it was long time coming and she gave it real good to Balraj! Bravo, girl! πŸ‘ It was too good for my eyes to even believe that she could interrupt her father-figure-FIL the way she did, totally well-deserved! It was abs marvellous to see this courageous side to her the 2nd time, 1st time during M&N "face-off" several epis ago.

Of course, we knew Balraj will hit the ceiling as his izzat was put on daav and that too by the bahu he almost started disrespecting. Why? Well, DIL could no longer "provide" the wealth / property / huge Asthana conglomerate. So doodh ki makkhi ki tarah phenk diya, just as he has already planned to do with Meera.

Yes, this time reaaalllyyy saw Amma as mini-Balraj and I have even heard (dunno if true or not) that tiriya-charitra (female wrath?!) when in full form can wreak havoc, sort of like kalaa jaadu category.

Lot of moi buds here know Shrel to be a diehard ultimate fan of MY MY Beeji !!! Muah! Luv her to death and as written more than once, wish there is a Beeji in EACH AND EVERY family. Her ultimate good kind heart makes me cry, khushi ke aansoo 😭😭😭 Her convo with Nandini was heartwrenching, and the way she convinced her NOT to blame herself for something she DID NOT do, was not of her doing ever, wow !! She made Nandini realize that the fact Ani never left her is a proof that there's nothing wrong with her, but with him or perhaps Meera.

Awesome observation about Meera. Seems she is made oblivious of the goings on and the way ladies are treated by Balraj, coz Balraj's philosophy is ~ kabhi kabhi gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai  So he is showering all sorts of attention, care, special treatment, basically blinding Meera so that she can't see the truth, to the point that even her own sense of observation has failed her. (Guess CVs have to play that card!)

Meera does realize that she is given importance by Balraj, but uss balraj ne aisi patti padha di hai to her, that he doesn't want to lose his only grandchild after losing Ani. And those powerful words and emotional blackmail have in a way weakened her, IMHO.

"Shrel" (Prema for Athi !πŸ˜‰)