Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is absolutely disgusting. I don't even know what to say. These kinds of monsters don't even leave out girls this young🤢 These men deserve worst punishment possible. Humanity is coming to an end.

Thoughts and prayers with the girl. Hope she recovers from all this and leads a normal life afterwards..
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😡
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Well guyz truth is bitter whether you agree or not.

indian girls get raped everyone starts yelling. 

to be honest i feel bad as i am a girl as well i know what our honour means to us.

what about kashmiri girl...here i know everyone will say huh  leave this fellow's comment again back with kashmiri bakwass...

Army and police people are role model for whole society and if army and police people will voilet law who the hell will follow it then. 

Indian army and police people rape kashmiri girlz force them to marry them, wheather they are pregnant, they are old, they are yound school or college girls indian army and police people rape them brutally...ahh who cares kashmiri people deserve it haina !! for being muslim or for being kashmiri...!!!!

this is sickness of our society, when its about indian girlz everyone shouts, when its about kashmiri girlz everyone has same reply NO COMMENTS, how irronic.

when role model, when our law protecting people will commit rape and govt sit back and enjoy it non among indian people speak up about ti...then why you guyz shout about indian girlz being get raped.

stop being hypocrate if gril is american, canadian, paki, chinese, indian kashmiri, southafrican, or anywhere in this world all girls have same dream, same ambitious for their life. no one desire to get raped. no one deserve this brutal treatment which kill them almost, girls honour is same for every girl.

being muslim or hindu or sikh or parsi or christian won't add more or less to your honour.

to control over a disease you need to reach its root.
to control rape in india you people have to voice out for kashmiri girls as well else keep watching every now andthen 5 year old or 20 year old or 30 year old getting raped brutally which kill her in all the ways.

bash me if you want. bashing me won't change bitter truth.
kashmiri girls need justice just like joyti singh pandey and that 5 year old girl.