Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@..DamonCrazy..: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shaz🤗🤗

M commenting OS wise okk?
i shuld be gng order ise but first I thought that today we have been talking abt Damon so lets start with the Damon OS!

Smriti likes Rey😲good good😆
loved Rey's entry that full drolling wala entry dena jarrori tha???u killed me with it😆🤣
hayeee my Kriyaansh they so adorable!
wah Romantic film nahi toh The Vampire Diaries???superb🤣🤣🤣
Rey was sitting there ith an intention of Kria ill get scard n she ill hug him n all but his plans failed,infact Kria started chantinng Damon's name🤣🤣🤣
while writing this din't you feel like writing pages???on him??🤣😳
i just love the whole Jealous wala convo!
the way Kria was pulling his leg was just amazing!

Haawww bechara Rey totally trappe between Kria and Damon🤣🤣🤣
so loved the end
Damon in shower🤣Rey must have lost it naaa

very cute OS Shaz ,enjoyed it truely!
loved it!
glad i read this first🤣🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Akshu--

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shaz🤗🤗</font>

</div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">M commenting OS wise okk?</font>
<div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i shuld be gng order ise but first I thought that today we have been talking abt Damon so lets start with the Damon OS!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Smriti likes Rey😲good good😆</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">loved Rey's entry that full drolling wala entry dena jarrori tha???u killed me with it😆🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">hayeee my Kriyaansh they so adorable!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">wah Romantic film nahi toh The Vampire Diaries???superb🤣🤣🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rey was sitting there ith an intention of Kria ill get scard n she ill hug him n all but his plans failed,infact Kria started chantinng Damon's name🤣🤣🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">while writing this din't you feel like writing pages???on him??🤣😳</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i just love the whole Jealous wala convo!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">the way Kria was pulling his leg was just amazing!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Haawww bechara Rey totally trappe between Kria and Damon🤣🤣🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">so loved the end </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Damon in shower🤣Rey must have lost it naaa </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">very cuteOS Shaz ,enjoyed it truely!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">loved it!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">glad i read this first🤣🤣</font>

Thanx Akshu😳. Aah Damon<3 Bechara Rey😆. Trust me, mere aur mere future BF ka kuch aisa hi scene hone wala hai🤣

Yeah...Smriti likes Shirtless Wonder🤣
Mera Dream Guy wala Rey...I so miss him 😭
Again...bechara Rey. Kahan he was dreaming of cuddling with his GF aur kahan he got to hear her drooling over him🤣.
This was about KR na. So I couldnt write pages on Damon🤣.
Glad you liked it<3
--Akshu-- thumbnail
hmmm I can see the future Shaz,BF aur Damon🤣🤣🤣🤣
hayee why did u make me remember abt the shirless wnder what a awesome character he was😭
anyway,i feel wohh din door nahi when u will write a OS n u n Damon🤣🤣 Edited by --Akshu-- - 11 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Don't look it at a sad manner look in a happy manner just look at them,their innocence that magic aur bas khooo jaaa😳
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Akshu--

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Don't look it at a sad manner look in a happy manner just lookat them,their innocence that magic aur bas khooo jaaa😳</font>

Yes. You're right. They were & will always be beautiful:').
--Akshu-- thumbnail
yes,After all they are the

MAGICAL= ArSha                                      
HAWT  =     KriYaansh😳