Dil,Dosti,Dance(Oneshots)~~Completed~~LastNotePg27

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...I decided to make this thread of random oneshots.They will mostly be based on KriYaansh, but I will also focus on other couples,friendships and dance.I might take a little time to update since I'm in 10th so bear with me.Well I'll update ahead ONLY if you think I should after reading my first OS .Here it is:

Index
1.My Baatcutter(KriYansh-Dil)Pg 1
2.Dil se Dosti(KriCky-Dosti)Pg 4
3.Bach ke rehna re baba(D3 Girls-Dance)Pg 7
4.Extracurricular Activities(ViHa-Dil)Pg 9
5.Understanding(KriSha-Dosti)Pg 10
6.Right Round(KriYaansh-Dance)Pg 13
7.U,Me Aur Damon(KriYaansh-Dil)Pg 17
8.A Love Like No Other(Dosti)Pg 21

My Baatcutter

(KriYaansh-Dil)

"Come on now Kria...You cant stay under that blanket all day", said an exasperated Smriti.

"I can and will.I'm never going back to that place again, with its stupid,insufferable casanovas.",mumbled Kria dramatically.

"Since when did you start becoming such a drama queen.You're totally overreacting."said Smriti.

Kria threw her blankets off herself and faced her mother.Her normally twinkling hazel eyes were now round with anger.She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her mother.

"I just suffered my first heartbreak and instead of making me watch overrated mindless chick flicks while eating ice creams and cookies,you are REPRIMANDING me!!!.",said Kria angrily.

Smriti rolled her eyes."Heartbreak...I swear you have been watching way too much bollywood drama with Neha.All you had was a little argument and here you are acting like Meena Kumari.I did not thi...", she suddenly gets cut off by the doorbell ringing repeatedly.A gleam comes into her eyes while on the other hand Kria has a murderous look on her face.

"Before you open that door, let me tell you one thing...I'm out for blood and have Tandoori Reyaansh Singhania on my menu.Do NOT let him in if you want to save your "darling" Rey.",said Kria in a slow dramatic voice.Smriti raises her eyebrows at her daughter before going down to open the door."I really need to have a chat with Neha about their movie nights.",she mumbled.She opened the door, and her face brightened up on seeing her daughter's boyfriend standing with a sheepish look on his face.

"Um...Hello aunty!",he squeaked as he tried to gage her reaction towards him.

She smiled at him.Poor boy looked so damn nervous."What did you do Rey?",she sighed.

"Nothing!!!I swear it wasnt even my fault..."..."Ok-Ok I believe you."cut in Smriti."She's upstairs in her room.But let me warn you...quoting Kria-She has Barbeque Reyaansh Singhania on her menu...or maybe it was Tandoori...",seeing that she was not reassuring Rey at all she just nodded her head towards Kria's room.

"Baatcutter!!!Kria!!!You here.",called out Rey, as he entered Kria's room.He steadied himself, went over to his girlfriend's bed and pulled the blankets off her.Even he didn't know what suddenly made him so brave,

"REY",screamed Kria and fixed her murderous gaze on him.Rey couldnt help but smile.Even when angry she looked so damn cute, with her lips jutting out in a pout and her round eyes staring angrily at him.

"So now you are smiling!!!Perfect.",snapped Kria.

Rey sighed and sat down next to her."Come on na baatcutter, let it go.You no I hate it when you are mad at me."

"Let it go!!!You were PDA-ing all over the corridor with Ms.Oh-So-Perfect Alia(Random char) and you want me to let it GO!!!", said Kria and turned her head away from him.

"Kria...You are totally blowing this out of proportion.SHE came and flung herself on ME, and the next thing I know, she's kissing me on my cheeks."said Rey exasperatedly.

"Yeah and you were enjoying it too much to you know like...PUSH HER AWAY.",replied Kria sarcastically.

"I did but you had already stomped off..."Rey tried to put his hand on her shoulder but she pushed it away."Kria cmon...", she ignored him and kept looking the other way.Suddenly, Rey put his arms around her from behind and pulls her into his strong arms.She tried to push him away but gave up after some time.The fact that her heartbeat sped up by 100 km/hr might have had something to do with it...

"Kria Ghai...YOU are my baatcutter.I love YOU.Thousand girls wearing short skirts and with makeup might fling themselves on me, but none of them can be you.",whispered Rey.It wasnt a sappy love poem or a long speech professing that he could drown himself in her love.It was perfect, which was why strong,tough Kria Ghai melted like an ice cream on a summer day and allowed a goofy smile to appear on her face,She turnned around to face him.

"Sachi..", said Kria cutely.

"Muchi...",replies Rey with a smile.

They sat for a while like that, smiling stupidly at each other before they heard a cough.They pushed themselves away from each other like guilty,lovestruck teenagers...which come to think of it...they were.They saw Smriti standing with a tray of cookies and ice cream.

"I guess you wouldnt be needing these anymore Kria"

My first D3 fic so pls dont bash if its too lame.On the other hand,press the like button if you like it and want me to cont and get pms...Cheers!!!

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really commendable work.
m damn impressed
i luv ur writing style
n smirti's part was really pleasing
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very cutely written scene..pls do continue with these..i was smiling all along while reading your FF
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey this was amazingly superb.. i loved it so much...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and can u plz continue on the same track ?? wud love to read ki aage kya hota hai.. 😊 n do write regularly.. πŸ˜‰ please PM me next time u write aage ka..
lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey...grt work...really really gud writingπŸ‘πŸΌ...lovd d way u portrayed d characters esplly of rey πŸ˜Š 

grt work...keep it up...πŸ‘
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good job yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ. You should continue .
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

DUDE!!!! that was sooo cute plzz continue i loved it!

belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey this OS is really nice...
Smriti supporting Kriya-Rey relation.I think smrithi doesn't like all these(in the real story).
BTW,Nice imagination...
Well done and keep writing...
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING! do continue soon and PM me :D
kokoARSHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superbbb 
m impressed 
plzzz continue writing n update it fast...
PM me whenever u update it