Posted: 11 years ago
felt sad for kili..

lol kuruvi always end up like this..
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May 3 – Friday

Kayal & Stalin Ideal Couple

Boys came to Stalin house looking for him Kayal asked them what is the problem but they reluctant to tell her so they keep asking Sir – so K telling them you don't want to tell me ah – there comes Stalin asking what is the problem – they tell him about Kili's problem that his parents didn't let him out to play with them at all – keep him inside the house he is calling and crying that he didn't want to sing only wants to play cricket – Kayal telling S that it's their family matter we can't interfere it and you are not going to do anything so S telling her ok but you are going to do something – she asked why Stalin telling her you told me I can't do anything thatmeans you have to do something  she says ok – they are thinking how to solve it – Kayal telling why don't Kili do both I will talk to the parents – Stalin and Kayal saw Kili's parents and talked to them – Kayal telling them you need to understand that he loves cricket locking in his room not going to change anything – father saying kids don't know anything we have to push them – so Kayal telling them let him play cricket and learn music when he is older he can decide what he wanted to do – they say ok – the end result is good there is compromise

Girls and Kuruvi – they were standing in front of some house and asking Kuruvi to throw stone to the tube light –telling him this is sani's house so no problem - K telling the girls I don't trust you at all you girls ran away when I needed but they say we send Stalin to your rescue – he is not going to help them – we know Kuruvi can't say no so he throw the stone and here the voice yelling who is there where is the Arival they all run away from there

Watertank need to buy flowers but they can't find anywhere she saying her mom going to kill her now – girls telling her tell her the truth the you can't find it – WT telling them when she called in the morning I told her I bought it now I can't go back tell her I lied to her – she does some pooja so she needs flowers – they were arguing and show person on a bicycle with lot of flowers – so they call the person – we can guess it is Tamil now selling flowers he didn't want the girls to see him – he was thinking like with boys these girls going to do some prank on me – anyway girls calling him Iya we heard you are selling tea he goes we can do any job we want to so you really want flower they say yeah and buy it from him

Stalin house boys playing it's getting dark so he asked don't you want to go home they say nah – what to do except watch tv – Stalin telling them TV is not good you need to read so they say we don't have library – Sir telling them I used to go to library and ready Ampulimama – Chandramama and other books – boys asked what they don't even know these books exits – boys telling S that we can throw stones or protest in front of Annachi's house or lie down in front of his car  – Kayal telling them no we are not going against Annachi we have one on the side and we don't use it so we can change that one into library – we get 2 books and ask Tamil – AHM – HM and Mr. G to order one book each and kids can bring just 2 books from home and that way we don't have to ask from others – they all happy with the solution – way to go Kayal

Have a wonderful weekend – see you all next Monday

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates Kalki Akka 👏

It's nice to see all of them co-operating and no more fighting 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Kalki akka ..Stalin Kayal ideal couple.. This is what we want to see..

Kayal is more mature in advising and dealing with problems now.. Loved how she handled Kili issue..

Paavam Kuruvi .. again and again fooled by kids..

Tamil Sir so funny but too good ..an example to earn honestly in free times..

Kayal's idea of library was welcome one..